>rodent
>rodent
>rodent
>bug
wot?

dicking

Eulipotyphla are not rodents

so the other guy is danger mole?

Do we have any word on season 2 of this? It was a surprisingly not shitty revival, though making Baron Greenback German was kind of inexplicable.

that fist is going into the danger hole?

Is this new? Man am I behind or something, damn it.

Season 2 aired last year.

all British people have an innate xenophobia of continental Europeans, especially the baguette and the kraut

>making Baron Greenback German was kind of inexplicable
Yeah, that was kind of weird. Also, Dave Lamb is just disappointing as the narrator and Stiletto

huh! i totally missed it, thanks for letting me know, i'll see if i can find episodes.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1F6p4P9EUJMLVlVWDVBT0taY0k

that filename!

Fuck this bullshit. Give us Count Duckula.

Chicken Cloaca

A reboot?
Neato!
I hope they do the same with Count Duckula!

They'd better not fuck with Count Duckula (especially Nanny). That shit is pure.

Good grief. Does anyone remember the Danger Mouse threads of late 2015? I freaking loved those, and it got me into watching the first series up until it hit that hiatus. Then I forgot about the show.
Now I'm here, and people are telling me that _series 2_ is over. What have I been missing out? Should I just watch it on a whim, I take it there's no continuity to keep up with?

Oh ducky boo, I'm sure todays sensitive sjw minded writers would make him very not-problematic and inoffensive for all xe/xir's

Duckula started off as a Danger Mouse villain.

Nanny is now a strong, black womyn who don't take no shit from nobody.

Oh wait, no, that's now Igor.

It seems pretty good so far.

So far they've just had Duckula himself, who's a mix of his two characterizations; a fame obsessed supervillain who's kind of a nerdy vegetarian.

Tail. Except for the bug.