Is there anyone in all of comics and cartoons that compare to the level to purity and sweetness exhibited by this...

Is there anyone in all of comics and cartoons that compare to the level to purity and sweetness exhibited by this cinnamon roll?

Fethry

only question anyone should have:

is this show GOOD
and i mean, WORTH WATCHING because now anything with "waifus" is apparently a GOOD SHOW

I'd like to take advantage of Leni and use her for lewds.

Yeah, it's pretty funny. I started watching it last week. Caught the episode Potty Mouth while flipping through channels and got hooked.

I saw the Christmas episode with my little cousin. She loved it but it bored me to tears, every character was just a cheap unfunny gag that hey cycled in a barrage of lame jokes. Haven’t really felt inclined to watch any more of it afterwards.

Leni is

No one stays around for long without waifus and shit nigga

for deflowering?

Papedroga isn't a good example

I find that When he’s not being a Knockoff Goofy he can actually be pretty tolerable.

I stand by Aracely from Scarlet Spider

Nope. Well besides Star, Anna, and party horse

Lenifags out, we’re trying to turn your ghastly excuse for a disguised waifu thread into something worth a damn.

Party Horse has probably fucked.

Star and party horse are hyper autists.
Anna alright
But to answer ops question, I think a close second is starfire from the old CN series

Why "purity"? That just simply invites the desire for onlookers to "corrupt" or "dirty" the target. "Naivete" or "Oblivious Optimism" might be a better choice user.

fine, i will tell you why Leni is objectively the best Sister.

She is the most caring, loving, and thoughtful. these are all qualities that are great in a wife and mother.

Leni is a special kind of person that bursts with positivity. and even after you have been through the shit wringer all day, and you want to kill yourself, coming home to her, she can make you smile in only a few minutes.

So, perfect loyal loving wife, devoted caring mother for our child, and of course, the fact that she is LITERALLY incapable of malice. her heart is so pure, that she literally can't do anything wrong intentionally, she would never do anything to hurt you or anyone else on purpose, wouldn't hold resentment or grudges. just a pure cinammon roll that is too good for words.

finally she has her own set of skills, and is just as capable as anyone else, she just has to do things differently than most people,

also she is funnier than luan without even trying

No one asked faggot.

This world needs more lenicoln

That time she got sharp teeth and beat on Lincoln in "The Sweet Spot" was pretty malicious.

Leni saw it that if she wanted that sweet spot she needed to be as aggressive as possible without thinking at all about consequences. So it's less being malicious and more impulsive decision.

The most caring couple.

>cinnamon roll
You couldn't be more Tumblr even if you tried.

>Pure boy and pure girl doing cute and pure things together
I like it

What about her stunt double?

Have you ready stormbringer?

Why is she strangling him?

Leni can provide some comfort to her sisters and brother when they feel down.

Goth flavor is much better

That's not lupa

dumb nose

>D-cup leni
Nice edit although I kind of like the idea that the Loud women's gene are all in the ass.

And you sir, the tyrannosaurus rex?

She clearly has her arms around his shoulders giving her little brother a hug

Just started this show today and I gotta say I'm fully in lunas court.

I'm also worried I'm gonna turn into a shooter since now I'm into a 2D rockstar girl from a nicktoons cartoon.

she's a lesbian

Luna is bisexual

Bisexual. She wanted to jump Hugh's bones

Nothin sexual.

I thought Sup Forums was suppose to be the pure board.
Plus I know music comes first

just one!

>Everyone thought lincoln was going to get cucked by an arab in city slickers
>Turns out ronnie anne got cucked by lincoln instead
If they keep doing this every ronnie anne episode, misha might finally an hero

What do you think about young Lori and Leni?

They're cute but I don't do loli

Any episode ideas involving Leni?

>nikki was a better jackie in a single episode than.jackie ever was
Lmao

Anyone else posting Leni?

this picture is perfect down to the filename

A perfect filename for a perfect sister.

Wander is pretty good, same with Hater. If you haven't watched WOY yet don't bother with Dominator, she's shit.

literally fucking anything is better than tlh

the radio from brave little toaster has more sex appeal than any of those cardboard cutout "characters"

I was gonna draw a pic of her on V day

*outshines you in literally every respect*

She's fucking her boyfriend, stupid.

we don't have to explain anything to the rest of the world, do we
but that won't stop us either

I thought he was fucking her stupid

stupid jackiefags

imagine being this much of a mad faggot

she doesn't have a boyfriend.

How could you forget about Chaz?

FUCK YOU
Pure perfect leni isnt dating that beta male cuck

Clyde and his gay dads tarnish the show a lot. The other obnoxious element is the love subplots. I don't need to see the love life of an 11 year old boy.

Leni is only for BLACKED.

Kill yourself.

I actually like Clyde's dads. They're stereotypes, but not in a heavy-handed way and the show doesn't shy away from jokes about them. Of course it can't do too much with it being a kids show, but I think it's the best they could be executed in the circumstances.

Seen most of the first season and a bunch of the second one.
It's PACKED with cliches, poor writing, and the characters are really two-dimensional and downright boring a lot of the time.

Can't see any reason to like it other than the waifus and I personally think most of the actual quality people perceive is only there to keep away the idea that they'd be so shallow to watch it only for that purpose.

According to the writers only Lori and Luna have significant others. Any other romances are gonna be one shot things used for an episode or gag.