Lol RUSSIA

>lol RUSSIA

our cartoon president thread, i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/donald-trump-has-endorsed-eating-pizza-backwards?utm_term=.kiD7akEL5#.rpgLg1JR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, user
we all know why you really made this thread

and why is that?

It's creepy this even exists. It's pretty transparent it only exists to reach children 13 - 15 year olds to try and brainwash them.

Why are they still on Russia despite every shread of evidence found been proven false, unrelated to Trump, or linked to Clinton?

It triggers Hannity.

>muh brainwashing

>that gif
IMPEACH DRUMPF

Are those the Hardly Boys?

Why do the faces look so gross? Reminds me of those weird Indian videos like finger family or Johnny Johnny or frozen baby dentist delivery. Yeesh.

what is lil bush
what is that's my bush
what is obama drama

A couple of reasons:

1. Revenge designed to irrevocably smear Trump the same way liberals feel Trump smeared Obama with the birther shit

2. The deep state/Democrats/elites bet EVERYTHING on a Clinton Restoration via Hillary as President. They lost and want revenge by outright OUSTING the elected President, because how fucking dare the public vote to deny the elites/deep state/DNC their Clinton Restoration for the second time.

3. They fucking have NOTHING ELSE to smear Trump with as far as ousting him from power. The lunatic fringe of the base have been whipped up into a homicidal frenzy as seen with Antifas and the DNC desperately wants to keep them pointed at Trump so that the Democrat Party's top people (Schumer, Pelosi, etc) can stay in power, since they are terrified of the lunatic fringe voting them all out of power in primaries, the same way the lunatic fringe on the right voted out in the primaries, a good chunk of the GOP leader when the Tea Party started throwing their weight around in 2010

>what is obama drama
What IS Obama Drama?

A fever dream, it doesn't actually exist.

Why is modern political comedy so awful? How did we go from things like Yes Minister to this schlock?

>3. They fucking have NOTHING ELSE to smear Trump with as far as ousting him from power.
There's probably a lot to smear Trump with, but media seems to have completely lost ability to communicate why something is good or bad, only communicating that something is unacceptable and you will be punished for supporting it.

>They lost and want revenge by outright OUSTING the elected President, because how fucking dare the public vote to deny the elites/deep state/DNC their Clinton Restoration for the second time.
Didn't Shillery win the popular vote tho

No. She lost the majority of the electors.

she also won the popular vote against obama but no one gave a shit about that

0.05 rubles have been deposited to your account. Keep it up and you may be able to buy half a packet of saltine crackers, comrade!

Illegals and dead people do not count, however much the media may shill it

Californians aren’t people. There’s more plastic in them than meat anyways. It would be like counting Barbie Dolls as people.

The deflection is real. Shadalay my fellow pedes! :)

Hey now, the DNC has never found evidence of DNC voter fraud.

It is just a myth, ignore the districts that had 112% voter turn out.

>implying
Remember when Trump was talking about how he used to hang out with Putin and they were buddies? Remember when he started denying that? Remember when Russian officials who aren't supposed to be in America were let into the White House to hang out?
>muh illegal voters
Sorry trumptards, hers was bigger

HEY HOW ABOUT WE TALK ABOUT THE ACTUAL SHOW?

I thought that it would be an irredeemable pile of garbage since what passes for political comedy these days is calling the president a poopy pants. But it turns out this show is actually watchable. It's not good, mind you. But it's bearable. It's alright.

Donald Jr.'s design and voice are actually pretty funny. I laughed at the diet coke scene. It's not clever satire but there are worse ways to kill 22 minutes.

It must be nice to have constructed a reality for yourself where you have excuses for every single failure your favorite political party has.

Here we see another common tactic.

Projection. Knowing their own sins, they assume all are guilty of them, so they throw out the accusation in an attempt to divert from their own failings.

Because this is for adults and aesthetically pleasing cartoons are for children.

>winning every branch of the legislature is a failure

What evidence is there user?

Not them, but I honestly don't even know why you're a republican, dude. They haven't done anything in the past 60 years that has benefited the common man in the least, and this administration is no different. In fact, Sup Forums might not even be around in the near future.

buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/donald-trump-has-endorsed-eating-pizza-backwards?utm_term=.kiD7akEL5#.rpgLg1JR4

I mean, to be fair, is there any political party where this doesn't wring true. God knows the Clinton die-hards should've taken the hint after her defeat in the 2008 Democratic primaries.

>tfw you're living in a mostly civilized country with major trade and difficult but functional diplomatic relations with the West, permanent seat on the UN Security Council and shit and even a steady cultural integration for the last 30 years and suddenly Americans start acting like you're all Mordor orcs with leprosy literally worse than Saudis and Iraqis and North Koreans because that's the hot shit around another one of their own internal political clusterfucks.
US is the LARPland.

I don't really think it would matter if I told your or not; you'd most likely believe Russia to be a fully-functioning democracy, too.

>responds with a deflecting non-answer

>in a mostly civilized country

>Still no wall
>Undrained Swamp
>Eats well done steak
I can't be bothered to go to Sup Forums, but since this apparently is a Sup Forums thread defend this.

Russia has always been shit. It was trendy for a while to pretend it was macho-land with jokey characters like Space Station Guy in Armageddon, and to get a laugh at Putin's clownish shirtless posturing, but really it is a grim nasty shit of a place run by organized crime posing as a legitimate government.

>In fact, Sup Forums might not even be around in the near future.
So, you're an idiot.

But, I'll grant you that they haven't benefited anyone in the last 60 years. However, this would be because they've constantly accepted compromises that move everything toward what the DNC wants.

Even Reagan, his amnesty for illegal immigrants is one of the foundational reason we're where we are as a nation.

That's why Trump could run and win as a beltway outsider. The people of the GOP know that the candidates they usually have to choose from are all going to cuck. But they didn't really have a choice before now. Because at least with a compromise, they're only going to lose half of wht they have, instead of a DNC majority simply taking whatever it wanted.

Flash forward to this year, and you have the DNC causing a government shut down, after screaming through the entire Obama administration how this was the worst possible outcome. And why? To save Obamacare? To save welfare programs?

No, they shut down the government to prevent action on illegal immigration. With a compromise on the table that would allow the DACA people they've been using as a bludgeon to stay.

The GOP hasn't benefited the American people, but the DNC despises the American people and has actively worked against their interests for far longer.

Literally a country so awful that its citizens are vigorously trying to drink themselves to death.

I don't think there are truly fully-functional democracies not covered in a 100 layers of bullshit and subterfuge on this planet, even if we play some semantics and assume that republic = democracy.

And even then - US and it's public never had any troubles maintaining warm relations towards straight-up dictatorships as long as it's "our son of a bitch", so how democratic or not is Russia is irrelevant.

WE DON'T SHIT IN THE STREETS OR EAT TIDE PODS YOU KNOW.

>but really it is a grim nasty shit of a place run by organized crime posing as a legitimate government
You just kinda described most of the world. Go isolationist again or be a hypocrite.

Lithuania drinks more per capita and you're accepting them into NATO with arms deal and military bases and stuff.

Is it because of the nukes? I think it's nukes.

You can vote conservatively without being a Republican.

> It was trendy for a while to pretend it was macho-land with jokey characters like Space Station Guy in Armageddon, and to get a laugh at Putin's clownish shirtless posturing
You're under 30 yo, aren't you?

>The GOP hasn't benefited the American people, but the DNC despises the American people and has actively worked against their interests for far longer.
The people who's interests the GOP haven't worked actively against could be fit into a single hotel. You're conflating Christian lip-service and red-meat grandstanding for actually putting action to words.
Remember all the screaming through the Obama administration about how the deficits he was running were ABSOLUTELY going to destroy the country? They blocked Obama from borrowing for infrastructure when the interest rate was 0%.
Now that interest rates are significant again, we are hurrying to fill the hog trough past the brim.
And only the Lolbertarian cares.

Neither party has ever done anything for working-class Whites, but let's not pretend the GOP hasn't brought about at least as much ruin upon them as the Dems.

It's political Satire, everything is made ugly on purpose.

>Lithuania drinks more per capita
This is akin to justifying not using the Metric system because Liberia doesn't either.
And I say this as a descendant of Lithuanians.

Amazingly for Sup Forums, where that's the case almost 100% of the time, I am not sir.
I voted for HW Bush.

Fucking go away

>but media seems to have completely lost ability to communicate why something is good or bad

Because at this point is obvious why it's bad.

We are at the "we shouldn't have to debate why this is bad, this isn't up for debate".

Aren't you too old for this hell?

i bet whoever pitched this show did so to spread Sup Forums to Sup Forums in the form of these threads

Some of us prefer the Fox News formula of "Stepping in molten lead; good or bad? We've invited both sides to present their case in a fair and balanced way."

Because its cheap and quick to make. Even if nobody watches the show it wouldn't shock me if it gets another season or two.

You win all the branches, but it doesn't mean much if you haven't done much with those branches aside approve a tax plan, put congress in deadlock twice over immigrants, and currently losing over 1,000 in stock after a month of growth.

You can post all the smug Trump images, and Sup Forumspastas you want, it won't change the fact that Trump is a mediocre President at best. Not go return to r/the_Sup Forums.

>Guaranteed (you)'s

IT WAS HER TURRRRRRRRRNNNNNN

HER TURRRRRNNNNNNNNN

>lol it's bad
>but why is it bad?
>because it obviously is
>but why?
>BECAUSE IT IS

>ut it doesn't mean much if you haven't done much with those branches aside approve a tax plan
user, that was all that ever really mattered.

If you can't defend why something is bad, and must resort to simply demanding that they see it as bad.

Even if you are correct, you will be rightly dismissed as a fool.

That isn't how you win arguments or sway public opinion though. If your objective is to teach people that may be un or underinformed and win them over, you're literally doing it wrong and in fact pushing people that might have otherwise been receptive into the arms of your opposition.

Then how come you don't remember the whole damn rollercoaster of Russian image in the West, from Good Guy Gorby to Yeltsin-Is-Finally-Buildin-Democracy-Out-There, to We-Can-Deal-With-Putin, all the "reboot" attempts and then suddenly with the last elections it's october 1962 and dirty commies under your bed all over again?

>This is akin to justifying not using the Metric system because Liberia doesn't either.
No, it's a argument that says that US and it's populace have no issues with alcoholic countries (or dictatorships, one-party systems, theocracies and massive corruption, for thaqt matter), so that's not the issue.

It's just some light treason.

>not using the Metric system
What kind of backwards shithole doesn't use the metric system? Oh right, Clapland.

The backwards shithole that landed on the moon did.

You do know NASA uses metric right boyo?

>he people who's interests the GOP haven't worked actively against could be fit into a single hotel.

FUCKING THANK YOU

>Obama is in office and tries to fix our crumbling infrastructure and help people get healthcare access

DA DAFACESEAT

>Trump is in office, isn't trying to fix shit. Only actively trying to tear down our democratic institutions that make America great. Republicans then do a tax bill that reduces the taxes indefinitely on the people who have the money to pay taxes, and a inevidable tax increase on the middle class which costs 1.5 Trillion

DAFACESEAT? Whats that? As long as the liberals are upset? Its okay!

> but the DNC despises the American people

Yes, the pro middle and working class party totally dislikes the American people.

And Russians did and still do a shitton of space stuff too, doesn't prevent anyone from going

it shouldn't be up for debate.

That is the problem.

Its like, there is objective fact. That isn't up for debate.

>Yes, the pro middle and working class party totally dislikes the American people.
The Communist Parties of USSR and China also declared itself "pro working class". Were/are they though?

Hint: appealing to certain populace is not the same as working for it's interests.

I wish we could turn back time when moot was still here and he could keep all the Facebook fags with their creepy Christian propaganda who take racist jokes as a serious sign of support for their views out

>We are at the "we shouldn't have to debate why this is bad, this isn't up for debate".
user, while agree with you that there's some criticism for trump, this is at BEST coming off as high horsery.

If what you have to say is patently obvious, then it's EASY to explain why and how.

>Tim Luecke will serve as lead animator and co-executive producer.
>IMDB
>This show is his only credit

>Its like, there is objective fact. That isn't up for debate.
Facts are just useless data without an interpretation though.

Don't you have basic epistemology in colleges?

>Yes, the pro middle and working class party totally dislikes the American people.
Except they aren't. That's what they sell themselves as, but at every turn try to destroy and demote the working class by making it harder for them to get and keep a job, have upward mobility, and a million other things.

What they are for, is importing millions of people whom they know will vote for them along racial lines. All the programs they promote are simply the easiest way to get the native people to vote against their own long term interests, and make them think they're doing good.

What the DNC wants is a corrupt state, from which they alone benefit. And the problem with the GOP is that at least half of it is the same type of globalist scum that makes up the entire DNC.

You literally can't.

Hence why most of them don't give a fuck about running again, they did their rich overlords bidding and doormat in chief did his job of doing nothing.

Yeah but at least I live in a cozy home, work a job where my managers are human beings who understand I'm a human being, and I can criticize my President without being ghosted in the middle of the night.

I mean I think Russian people are interesting, and I appreciate the culture no doubt, but your country really NEEDS alot of work, it's that sad drunk guy in the corner still wearing his Soviet regalia like the glory days will come back any day now.

I mean for christ sake Putin's running for re-election with barely any opponents, or those opponents are dead/in jail.

What the Communist Parties of Russia and China have done/have claimed to do have nothing to do with the Democratic party of the United States.

In the past 30 years, based on actions alone, working and middle class people have benefitted under the Democrat presidents. Under Republicans, they get fucked.

A pattern has been established.

Reagan/ Bush I -> Clinton -> Bush II -> Obama -> Trump

That's a terrible precedent. It shows to our allies that any positive movement in the US nationally and globally will be erased by the next guy. We don't have consistent leadership.

But thats because of Fox News, the Koch Bros, Mercer, etc.

There are people right now who were suffering because they couldn't afford medical access, who now have it because of the affordable healthcare act. Will praise it, but they hate "Obamacare" because of the media they take in, they've been convinced they are separate things.

why did they give don jr a better chin than he has in real life.
its the opposite of cartoon caricature

Oh, shut the fuck up

>so how democratic or not is Russia is irrelevant.

It absolutely is. America might be shit, but at least we have more than one person running for president.

>le Communism is bad for the working class may may
>When the Soviet Republic created the best standard of living for the majority of the people in Russian history at the expense of a few traitorous landowners

But when we do actually explain why and how, then its "oh you elitist blah blah blah"

Being educated, an expert, and knowing things is power and how you get ahead but has been demonized in the eyes of 33% of the country who lives across enough states to award an Electoral College victory.

>few traitorous landowners

Get out of here Lenin, don't you have a creepy mausoleum to skulk around in?

>Why are they still on Russia despite every shread of evidence found been proven false, unrelated to Trump, or linked to Clinton?
Because that isn't true. Multiple people close to the president have been forced to admit to having contact with the Russians after previously lying that no contact was ever made. At this point it's not a question of whether the Trump and his campaign were involved with the Russians, it's a question of to what degree.

>Being educated, an expert, and knowing things is power and how you get ahead but has been demonized in the eyes of 33% of the country who lives across enough states to award an Electoral College victory.

This statement tells me you are none of those things.

>but at every turn try to destroy and demote the working class by making it harder for them to get and keep a job

The employment rate went to 5% under Obama. It was also low under Clinton.

The thing here is that yes, there are working class people who are "left behind" under democrats. The different however, is because of their own doing, not democrats.

We can't help you if you don't want to help yourself. The working class that succeeded under Obama are the ones who are willing to change professions as automation takes more jobs.

Case in point, during the 2016 election.

Hillary gave a speech about how the Fed needs to help retrain working class people with outdated skills as automation means those jobs aren't coming back.

Trump in response just said he'll get those jobs back.

If you are a white blue collar worker who lost their coal job but is unwilling to do what is necessary to keep up in the economy, you are no different than a black detroit resident who thinks education is for "white folks" and has no marketable skills.

We can't help you. Globalism has enriched the US and it's middle class. The internet being a vehicle of that.

Yes you can, literally and legally.

lol, fake news. Fucking republicucks.

>lol dude just retrain yourself
Do you realize that this is the equivalent of boomers going "lol get a job"? Mining and other such blue collar work is all these people have known their lives; do you seriously suggest that they'll be able to switch to a completely different profession at 40 or 50 years? Get real

Fact: The institutions of the United States are what allow us to continue our status as the world's #1 power. Without them, we lose that status. One of those institutions that was made by the U.S. , modeled after our government, and serves our purposes of extending our Soft Power around the globe is the United Nations.

Fact: Trump has threatened to defund the U.N. if they don't arbitrarily do what we say rather than negotiating and deal making to benefit the U.S. and the world status quo.

Opinion: Trump threatening to withdraw from the UN because of Israel's shit is stupid and will lead to the U.S. being replaced in the U.N. by the European Powers and China as finaciers

They have to, idiot

Fake news

That's My Bush was legitimately good though, focused on being a sitcom parody rather than just "BUSH DUMB HA HA DAT FUNNY RIGHT?" like how Our Cartoon President does with Trump