ITT we post what we believe is the best iteration of a character...

ITT we post what we believe is the best iteration of a character. Bonus points for giving your reasons as to why you think so. I’ll start:

>Introduced first as Felicia Hardy
>Part of the supporting cast since the start of the series
>Had her own storylines as Felicia before becoming the Black Cat
>(As Felicia)Shared enough traits with Gwen Stacy to make the latter’s absence unnoticeable
>Was given a good family conflict and origin story
>Kept her identity a secret much like Peter which allowed for some interesting storytelling
She was great and should’ve been endgame.

Tom Hardy as Bane

But she craved for big vampire cock.

>Most pure iteration
>No big titties to distract from her serene pureness
>Loving and caring
>Perfection
>Everything about her really
Except that she isn't real... and never will be.

The Static Shock Cartoon is the best iteration of Static.
>Great dad
>Great supporting cast
>Great friendship with Richie
>Great villains like Hotstreak and Ebon
>Great special episodes like Jimmy and Froze Out

>great voice
>great aesthetic for his ship, robots, armor and equipment
>actually intimidating
>flawlessly blends the post 2008 "take all info and destroy the planet while bottling a city" MO with elements from other incarnations
>not a retarded robot
>has threat leveled jacked up, Multiversal conqueror who is basically the most dangerous guy in the setting
>can match Superman with his fists while possessing hax tech (mind control, force fields, shrink rays, ion cannons, teleporters, flying brick robots, etc.) that's unbeatable basically
>everyone hyped him up, even Superman is intimidated and as he tells us he's destroyed billions of planets and slain civilizations like the Kryptonians, the Reach, the Daxamites, and the Manhunters
>good manipulator, the man behind the Society
>a big enough threat that all the other heroes and villains must team up to stop him, all other villains submit when he shows up if they don't revolt
>squeezes in some good comedy with him without becoming le quippy meme master (he's serious but the people interacting with him are silly)
>his method of defeat involves everyone working together (attacks on his fleet weaken him) and is one of the less retarded attempts to give him a weakness
If only he was in a better franchise.

god damn it Banefags REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BANE?

While I'm happy the comics and other media adapted this design for Magpie, they really should've used the origin from the show as well. Far more tragic, and the idea of a Batman villain being created out of an attempt to cure a minor mental illness isn't really used that often, if at all.

>Not a joke like his comic self
>Perfect for international espionage stories, but this only happened in TAS
>Posed a threat to SHIELD and Nick Fury
>Never been beaten by either Aunt May or MJ
>Doesn't speak in base form, makes perfect sense for some reason

I did like her "Altered Super Soldier Serum" story better than the stupidly complicated 616 origin and her voice actress was pretty good, too.

the 94 series was almost perfect but the animation and the sometimes fast track story telling hurt it a lot.

it also lacks Sandman and an not-German Electro.

I'm also sad Gwen Stacy only appeared in alternate universe since Mary Kay Bergman was legit perfect sounding for the character. RIP.

I agree however the ending sucked fucking balls.
>MJ is alive in one of infinite dimensions, better go find her lol

>it also lacks Sandman
IIRC that was dude to animation costs
>not-German Electro
Honestly I thought that was great if only because a guy with his power set should be a Magneto threat level, however with so many other electric villain choices it was odd.

>>Doesn't speak in base form
I never noticed that. This is cool.

While I'm not sure if it's necessarily my 'favorite' version of the character, Spiderman '94 also gave us the ONLY halfway sympathetic Norman Osborne who wasn't a malevolent creep on some level or another.

94 Osborne was actually far more tragic. He acknowledges that he neglected his son in the name of being a businessman, the Hobgoblin came first and tried to ruin his life, and a gas accident drove him not only insane but into the Green Goblin persona. He was an accidental Jekyll and Hyde, and not some unscrupulous person who needed a few good pushes into full on villainy.

In my opinion a perfect representation of the character

94 was a fantastic show too and gave us plenty of rogues as well of a minor sense of how well connected Spider-Man is as a hero.
Like the episode with Blade.

Spectacular was pretty good and really did do a fantastic job of representing Peter as Spider-Man. I just feel that it lacked a lot of the fun that I had with 94.

>animation costs
Kind of glad they picked Hydro man over Sandman. It was probably just so they can have the stalker ex narrative for MJ(yawn) but his powers were pretty neat.

>those muscles
>that voice
Hnngh

I liked Animated Series Spiderman more because the VA stood out.

Fucks wrong with Injustice faggot?

Meant for

How would you merge 94 and Spectacular together?

Fuck, my mind cannot comprehend exactly how great that would be.

It could have shown what a shit hole Arkham really is if relatively normal people get out of there crazier that the got in. Maybe introduce Hugo Strange as the guy that fucked her up.

I wouldn’t, the two focus on two different parts of Peter’s life and make a better show on their own.

Sandman was off-limits due to issues pertaining to movie rights, which is why Hydro-Man got picked as a replacement (same powers, different element).

Thankfully the show got a home release after getting the shit end of the stick of the DCAU

Yeah but those did those out of circumstance at the time, imagine being able to do a cartoon without worrying about corporate concerns or cancellation, and being able to go through his high school years to college years to parent years, if you chose.

Same with Electro, although they got around it by making him a completely different character as the Red Skull's son.

Thankfully the show is getting proper releases after getting the shit end of the stick of the DCAU

Maybe they had to take their time getting the rights to publish animated Shaq.

He's legitimately creepy while still believably maintaining his no-nonsense, intelligent businessman image. There's a sliminess to him that doesn't come off as smug, and you feel worried for everyone he interacts with.

When they pull off the Goblin reveal, you are hit with the impression that this guy has been repressing his sadism, and I'm honestly not sure whether to believe whether he was sane or not.

Also I much prefer Norman to be an outright bastard than any sympathetic take so many adaptations lean into.
When he's straight up evil in both personas, he's a lot more driven. But the difference between those personalities, one being a corrupt businessman and the other being a supervillain, allows for an interesting internal conflict.

I always liked Norman being a complete cunt and the Goblin was just his barely restrained sadism and rage seeping out.
Then later iterations made the Goblin persona it's own thing.

There was a comic of the Goblin trying to get Spider-Man to kill him ages ago in the JMS run, using Gwen's death as leverage.
But it's really just Norman trying to bait him into euthanasia.

I'm not the only one who thinks this guy looks like Bendydick Slumbertrash, am I?

I always read the Norman and the Goblin as being two different manifestations of the same person, with the latter being the result of his accident. Norman just disassociated with that part of himself hard, to the point of treating the Goblin as a separate being.

I figure most do.
The comic I was mentioning was the first time I actually thought of the two as different.

Agreed
Shame what happened to the show

What happened to her was a result of a botched experiment at Blackgate, and I think the show pointed out the problems of insane criminals like her and Humpty being in regular prison instead of a mental hospital.

I think the whole "Arkham makes normal people go crazy" was meant to be used for Great White Shark, but he only turned into a monster purely in appearance. He's still the same old crook Warren White, he just has been disfigured and uses that disfiguration to remake himself into a gimmick criminal.

Best cartoon iteration of Starfire.

I watch this with my Nephew sometimes. He's only four so I skip Venom/Kraven and the Lizard because they're a bit too spooky for him. But even he doesn't like Norman. The voice I think is what makes him worried, because he feels sorry for Harry because his Dad is mean to him. I like that that comes through a lot more. Norman is at his best when he's a bastard in everything he does, especially being a father.

>Anti-Hero instead of a villainous thief
Lame

Fuck off, Slott, you fucking troll.

What a Big Guy

I think I'm unfairly partial to the pony tail.

Nah, she's perfect in

Everything was perfect in Spectacular.

>Parker
Have his signature life problems and contrast it with him being a carefree hero that does occasional team-ups against big players.
>Felicia
Have her be some popular chick at Pete's school who flirts and plays around with other members of the "cool" club all the while going out at night in skin-tight catsuits for some hot burglary.

Felicia really is best girl for spidey

>and her voice actress was pretty good, too.
Jen Hale, wasn't it? She also played her in the Spiderman 2 game but used a completely different voice. This was back before she had to be Commander Shepard all the time.

>Spiderman '94 also gave us the ONLY halfway sympathetic Norman Osborne who wasn't a malevolent creep on some level or another.
He was completely sympathetic in the Raimi movie. The board of directors had it coming.

That wasn't JMS, it was Paul Jenkins. Shit was great.

I love that Sup Forums is getting acquainted with the absolute best version of both characters.

bit femmy tbqh

Marvel has spent the last six or so years trying and failing to make Carol into an interesting, likable character and EMH managed to do it one season. They also had best Wasp and Pym.

Michael Keaton's Vulture from SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING is not only the best the character has even been, but also a better adaptation of DC's Captain Cold than whatever Warner comes up with.

And is featured in literally two episodes, given no chance of a romance with Spidey and seemed to hate him in her last appearance.

Too bad no even the people in production ended up liking. Expect it gone if Deathstroke returns to YJ.

not a fan of the version in those cw shows?

I actually rather enjoyed CW's Cold, but he was fully redeemed and then killed off way too early. Also, he's an old man in the comics.

I refer to the movies specifically, though I doubt they'll even give the Rogues a chance.

I personally prefer DCAU Brainiac
CW Cold is shit

>X-Men Evolution Rogue
>No big titties
u wot

There was even a shot when Kitty forlornly stared at Rogue's impressive rack.

Yeah, willingly fucking Eurotrash Morbius with those stupid fucking suckers in his hands is a really big mark against her.

>CW Cold is shit

Elaborate.

Didn't Morrison copy the concept of him being the computer network responsible for hiding the truth of Krypton's imminent explosion for Nu52 Superman? Either way that and Corey Burton's performance were fantastic.

>but he was fully redeemed and then killed off way too early

I agree that he was killed off too early, but he wasn't fully gung-ho superhero either. I don't think Snart or Mick would be the type regardless, but I would have loved to have seen them take their time on the Waverider and apply that experience when assembling their rogues. And with time travel shenanigans that is still possible.

There's really no comparison.

Ultimate Avengers is super underrated

DCAU brainiac is 820396820968209 times better than any comic version of brainiac

Yeah TAS Peter had a really charismatic voice that made you feel for the guy. I know a lot of people hate the monologuing, but it made you feel like you really knew him to an extent. Every other superhero was really distant from the audience, you're watching in awe of them, with S-M TAS its more like you're coming along with him for the ride. I know the "ENDS OF THE EARTH" thing is kinda cheesy, but seeing him go from the guy who's talking to you to that felt drastic and felt like something was wrong.

New Excalibur Juggernaut/Parker Run Thunderbolts Juggie.

Wolverine vs wendigo where Logan is fucked up beyond belief holding in his guts by wrapping himself with a Canadian flag. Good art good story and good fight

Osborn was cool in dark avengers

Origional slutty she hulk with those kino 90s covers

Arkhamverse Batman.

It's pretty much your average Batman, but he's also the best fighter in his universe, only an actual metahuman like Deathstroke can match him.

Other explanation is that i love the games.

I don't pay attention to videogames anymore but isn't it the case that they haven't released the part where he becomes the Joker yet? Logically, you'd have to wait and see if they fuck things up before making a judgement.

Venom best version was in the MVC2

Look, I'm all for the recent influx of infatuation for Rogue on Sup Forums, but can these evofags stop coming into every thread just to boast about how "pure" their overrated gothfu is?

>overrated
I don't think you know what that word means.

For You

I don't think I need to elaborate on this one.

>overrated
She is not in the slightest bit overrated, if anything she is underrated.

Yeah she has bigger tits than the other evo girls, but not disgustingly huge bimbo knockers like 90's bimbo version of her.

Ok they are not as cool looking as the originals, not as pure as the 80’s turtles and not as Xtreme as the 2003 turtles but i feel like they found the perfect balance, they act like teenagers, they learn alot about mutation, their splinter is the best ninja and they actually hide like ninjas most of the time and they take advantage of being turtles a lot of times by hiding in their shells, the series also gets really dark almost as much as some of the comics

But what makes Osborn great is how outright evil he is. He is a beast barely able to contain himself.

Yeah honestly they would have had me at the muscles.

>le token early 00s goth/emo character

Brown and yellow wolvie
Blue and yellow wolvie
1 hand eye patch wolvie
X force black wolvie
Cowboy hat and jeans Logan
Old man Logan

Tough choices here

>bimbo
Okay, you got me on my misuse of "overrated" but that's just obscene

This or the TAS one should’ve been the definitive design of the character.

>big fat booty
>big titties
>big wavy scandalous hair
>hourglass figure
everything about her looks scream bimbo, her personality is pure though

Hopefully they can give it to his daughter.

>perky goth girl (not suicidally depressed sperg like her original movie counterpart)
>mother is her ACTUAL mother and loves her
>Is best friends with the ghost with the most
>best waifu

what kind of pleb hate spidey monologue? its his trademark

pleb