Does Gadget have a modern-day equivalent?

Does Gadget have a modern-day equivalent?

Hm... No.

You mean a character with a cult following?

Nah, not really.

GODDAMMIT FREEHAVEN!

Shut the fuck up you fucking cunt.

Gumball's mom?

Does Ray Jonest have a modern-day equivalent?

Horse show before purple smart became a princess or whatever

It never ceases to amaze

No, no one is that happy with another person anymore because love is fake and you can only like people ironically now

Eh, Purple Smart wasn't as capable as Gadget.

Not really, Gadget is a fucking lightning in a bottle.

Am I still banned?

Furry bait for an entire generation? You bet she does.

Why is there war?

Gadget has no modern equivalent, because she is timeless. No one else can fill the niche she occupies, because she occupies it eternally.

love her character.. my perfect wife..

Disregard, I just saw that those are trees and not explosions and it's not poorly drawn flak fire in the back.

A female inventor/mechanic/ is nothing new, but if you mean the exact 'formula' behind Gadget: an atypically quirky girl character who has some level of femininity but is otherwise the Team's Gearhead and still manages to hold her own/ be part of the team without coming off as a preachy girl power statement or in a Mary Sue way, then that's a bit harder to say. YMMV.

In hindsight it kinda blows she's not a playable character in any capacity in the two RR NES games, even as a crossbow plunger sniper who would show up and clear a room of enemies.

Penelope from Sly Cooper

She's not even really playable. Sly 5 will be a doozy, telling you now.

>Sly 5

in your dreams, maybe

Your mum

who hurt you user

some one fix her shorts

Is there any love more pure than autistic love?

Yes

But that was fucked up in Sly 4 and like says we're probably never getting a Sly 5.

Thank you Sanzaru.

it was fan game, not canon.

Anglos

Try telling that to the fans. There are people who legitatmately think it's the best of those games

I'm still mad.

3 idiots.

dont be, wait for cartoon.

Modern-day equivalent in what way?

I am of the opinion that every Sly game is flawed in its own unique way, with none of the games getting above an 8 from me (1 gets a 7.7). Plus, keep in mind that the plits for the first 3 games were not necessarily written by the same people, and SP actually liking TiT.

Isn't the cartoon based on the 1st game and stuff preSly 2?

They are flawed as all hell but man do I hate parts of Sly 4. Honestly a lot of the story and how they treated characters just really rubbed me the wrong way despite how ok the mechanics were. Not that these games are know for story telling.

FUCK OFF RUSSIA!

i miss those 80s workout clothes...

>that sexy-saxophone music played when she first walked in
They knew what they were doing.

If we were in the same room, I would (probably) convince you TiT is not nearly as bad story-wise as you think. But not now, not here.

Depends on what you're defending honestly. (I've had plenty of arguements over this) 70-80% of the plot is fine, it's just the plot holes, character personalities, and wasted opportunities that bug me about it.

Speaking of video games, Gadget really would have been a perfect fit in Kingdom Hearts as the Gummi Ship Engineer.

Agreed. Chip and Dale totally need a support crew.

Don't think so. Are there ANY modern cartoons running that actually have a non-human cast outside something like Ducktales which was that way to begin with? I don't keep up so I wouldn't know.

I want to ejaculate in the bunny's cunny.