Celebrities who didn't sell out this year

I want to compile a list of Sup Forums approved celebrities who didn't sell out over BREXIT and Trump.

I'll start, Adam Baldwin hates commies and is calling them out for being #RedDiaperBabies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/glz7zzKbfhA
youtube.com/watch?v=tP-Md-Mit6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YbzB8gqnHCI
twitter.com/realjameswoods
google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/11/10/clint-eastwoods-twitter-account-suspended-after-praising-trump/amp/?client=ms-android-google
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clint Eastwood was shitposting so hard on Twitter his account got deleted

Adam Baldwin in Chuck is basically Adam Baldwin irl lol

top kek

That's not a real account. It wasn't verified.

No shit sherlock that's what makes it hilarious. look at those fucking retweets!

Taylor Swift

Holy hell the absolute madman

ANN COULTER

Did Oprah backstab the Don?

Kevin O'Leary

>Canada's last hope

James Woods
Very few VA's currently unsafe to list them
Shaq
Ice Cube
Jared Leto (not bitching about it at least)

She voted Shillary but at the very least she isn't (((literally shaking))). Neither is Selena Gomez, I don't think.

That nigger Little wayne

Taylor Swift didn't which may be tactical given her wide appeal. However the fact that she was smart enough to do so and her parents are Republicans gives me hope. Negatively how is she friends with (((Dunham)))

James Woods

Notch is pretty based too

Jon Voight and Steven Seagal were Trump supporters

>Negatively how is she friends with (((Dunham)))
Because she's gotta blow skypes if she doesn't want to be some literallywho TMZ bumpkin.

>FattyGoesBatty

Fucking slaying me reading this dude's twitter

Fuck, look at the time. Is he one of us?

That's not his account tho is it? I doubt clint eastwood can even navigate the internet.

It was a fake account, it got banned cause it was not him.

I don't know if he counts as a celebrity in most peoples' eyes, but Billy Corgan is based.

>not his account

it is, vriend

>I want to compile a list of Sup Forums approved celebrities who didn't sell out over BREXIT and Trump.
Not going to be much of a list. It would be more of a note with only a few names.

roseanne barr

It's all going to be celebrities that aren't very relevant anymore since they no longer have to fear hollywood jew backlash.

oh yeah roseanne is savage

Bateman/Digits guy

Did he ever mention Trump? He's probably the biggest right wing star in Hollywood at the moment.

youtu.be/glz7zzKbfhA

AHNOLD straddled the line as much as he could

noice.

This is what pisses me off. Trump was obviously saying that when you're rich & famous, women will let you do stuff, not that you get away with harassing unwilling victims. BUT NOOO intellectual dishonesty ftw.

Ice Cube has recently come out against Trump..

MY CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN

has he ever endorsed trump in anyway or just silently ?

Susan Sarandon
Roseanne Barr
James Woods
Clint Eastwood
that one faggot

50 cent my nigga

wow

So based.
>Dear Kek.

>severe farage

simply epic for the win.

>Dead
Touché user.

>Roseanne Barr

>Greens Party

Calculated. Dunham was to make sure she had some if the SJW base. Having only hot women triggers people. Notice how Dunham was pretty much just an orbiter and never received support from Twizzle.

Lil wayne

hahahaha there was a tweet where she told some kid that his mom is a two bit slut for raising a kid who would call an old lady names and then told him to suck her dick hahaha i was honestly crying it was so great.

did i just imagine that he believed in fascism? that was one of the reasons why i love him so much

i just assume silence means they're voting right-wing or they're not militant marxists

I was just memeing, I can't find anything to confirm it.

Tay signalled who she voted for.

Oh my goodness

Uhoh.

>Dat finger slip tho.

whos she with?

is that her new boyfriend?

That's Sigourney Weaver.

He just handles her luggage.

it's some kike

>03:40:48
Whooooooo? Nice sevens man

You best be baiting me friendo

You absolute fucking newfag.
That the kid from Home Alone how can you not see this?

David Bowie was redpilled on planet X, also known as Nibiru, Wormwood and the Blackstar.

It will be "officially" discovered in 2018 after the Webb telescope is deployed.

Just a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-Md-Mit6Q

>did i just imagine that he believed in fascism?
He said things about nazis back in the day but later he took those words back and said it was because of his use of drugs

Kinda reminds me of Walken

This.

Also, the one man wrecking crew and human redpill Jean Claude Van Damme

youtube.com/watch?v=YbzB8gqnHCI

Why does she sound like that cool aunt who'll spot for you when you do something wild but chastise you and make you feel horrible when you cross a certain line?

But not pro shillary. He's a neutral goy

>Negatively how is she friends with (((Dunham)))

I think that's just a practical joke

Also forgot to add that Let's Dance is anti-racism song so I think he genuinely doesn't like fascists or racists

even if she's shorter than the rest of the girls, she literally did NOTHING to make herself even look halfway decent. no makeup, no attractive outfit. i hope she continues to feel worthless because she is a victicrat thru and thru

Taylor Swift is a nigger lover who gets crammed by black cocks and voted for Hillary.

Biggest sellout celebrity I can think of. If you're retarded enough to believe she isn't a sell out, you'd probably believe Kanye West isn't either.

did al bundy sell out?

This.

>you think she has no makeup on
>you think she hasnt got the best outfit on

Oh boy. She clearly has makeup, and fatties can't wear sexy outfits like the rest.

BASED JAMES WOODS

>Billy Corgan
smashing pumpkins baby

she looks like she has put no effort. ive seen fatter girls who still look at least a bit better. i hope her career fails asap with her fucking stress hives or whatever shit she made up on the spot

twitter.com/realjameswoods

the hero of canton the man they call jayne

every one of these threads i have to say the same name

>mike tyson

How the fuck is no one even aware of based James Woods? makes my head spin.

is that moot?

Who did moot vote for?

Kanye West.. could of easily sold out like jay z , but even though he is a nigga the red pill has sent him insane and now just keeps his mouth shut and stays away from the devil worshipping shit.

no thats snacks

W.T Fuck you talking about

John Cleese and Liz Hurley

this

moot let his gf's bf cast his vote for him because he's a fucking cuck

> you're a sellout if you dont agree with me!

Why do you think it was fake?

google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/11/10/clint-eastwoods-twitter-account-suspended-after-praising-trump/amp/?client=ms-android-google
Here be mad guys

too bad his daughter reported that account.
I fell for that as well but now the President of the United States of America, the office of Washington, Lincoln etc have posted Pepe and you just can't beat that anymore

Old Jews can be pretty based sometimes. They will shill for Israel without realizing it but otherwise can be redpilled as fuck on every other matter, even the banks, they just don't see the Jewish element.