Muh GOOD genes! Seriously, what happened to eric?

muh GOOD genes! Seriously, what happened to eric?

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ashkenazi jew

super overweight

jewish and overweight

he lost some weight didnt he?

fucking Trump has the worst hairline genes in the world. Bald is better than that forehead invasion him and his sons have.

Are you trying to tell me you've never been morbidly obese before, user? Give the poor lad a break.

>your weight is determined by your genes
???

Looks like that's Trump and Ivanka's son.

He's 6'5. Stay mad, manlets.

nothing hes perfect

Face > height

This is an irrefutable fact. No girl would fuck him if he wasn't rich.

Poor guy took a nosedive outta the ugly tree

>forehead invasion

Weight > height > face

The real reason he would have a hard time getting laid is he's overweight.

>manlet detected

Why do you keep making this thread about Eric when he was a fatass, faggot?

6'0"- 6'4" is the only acceptable range of height for men. Anything lower is a manlet and anything higher is an awkward, weirdly- proportioned freak.

fivehead detected

>2016
>6'0 to 6'2 is tall

6'2 is the new manlet cutoff. 6'4 to 6'6 is the male ideal. Seriously, even (white) girls are averaging like 5'8 nowadays, meaning a lot are 5'11 and up.

>Jr.
Literally the spitting image of his father. Most likely to succeed

>Eric
A tiny bit weird. Has trouble stringing together sentences in a genuine way. Most likely to be /r9k/

>Ivanka
hot and smart. Most likely to die a jew.

>Tiffany
Instagram whore. Most likely to die of OD

>Barron
Literally looks exactly like Ritchie Rich. Probably autistic because his dad was literally ~60 at conception. Sheltered. Most likely to play minecraft.

Eh. He did the best he could by making them learn morals and values.

I probably couldn't have done any better desu.

he does look extremely jewy in this pic...

He needs to lift. All that fat in his face is fucking horrible.

Also with how rich he is he should have fixed the situation with his weird gummy smile years ago.

>what happened

DNA was inherited

Jr, Eric, Ivanka, all have $150m empires forged by themselves.

No, you definitely could have not done better.

It's called a female hairline, and it looks very feminine.

A slightly receding hairline is implicitly masculine.

Sure buddy, I'm sure you pull tons of ass looking like an ogre.

>implying the entire Trump campaign wasn't masterminded by an autistic Barron.

I will check your trips, but be careful insulting our Primarch.

The fact that being even the slightest bit overweight makes you unfuckable is so underated its criminal. Yes face and height are important but having the slightest belly is a major turn off for any decent looking girl

You're about as shallow as an Auschwitz mass grave

>projecting

true, but there are attractive girls out there with daddy issues who will go for that look. mostly in the South

100% mouthbreather

I bet he doesn't even mew

Eric is the awkward one? Did you watch the 60 minutes interview? He was outgoing and articulate and made many good comments. Don Jr seems like the shy introvert 2bh.

This desu, I'm 6"2

Before Sup Forums when I was a degenerate and fucked a 6ft half nigger/jew swede she said I would father x1000 kids if I lived in sweden.

i thought it only mattered how old the woman is. i thought a mans jizz was good forever

looks just like his retarded daddy

autism runs in the family

They're both completely fucking normal, maybe a bit eccentric like their father, but clearly outgoing. What is everyone's obsession with autism here? Clearly an indicator that most people here are fucking autistic themselves and feel compelled to project constantly.

He might if he plays a sport.

eric did some great interviews

I'm 6'2". If I were taller than 6'4", I'd probably kill myself since the chances of finding a mate at that height are decreased by several standard- deviations.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids

The only sport you can play at that height is ape hoop, which only attracts degenerate women.

>the chances of finding a mate at that height are decreased by several standard- deviations.

yeah i bet you're real smooth

>Pic related
also

my ID will be: ybQXDmHz

thats quite the story. but yeah please don't reproduce with creatures like that

How do you figure? women like men that stand out, and height is a masculine trait. "too tall" isn't reached until like 6'8 or something

Almost as bad as Schwarzeneggers fat kid. At least his bastard Likes to Lift. Must be a fucking dissapointment.

Is my hairline good fa?

>tfw 5'10 and 22 years old

JUST

My dad was 64 when I was conceived and I'm not autistic

Eric is best Trump child

But you are Australian

I've seen it plenty of times. 6'5"+ is the height where you're viewed as a weirdo. Either you're buff and people are afraid of you, or you're skinny and look lanky as fuck. People don't find either of them to be attractive at that height.

If Eric would have ever done boxing or power lifting, he would have shaped out much, much better. He doesn't have shit genes and he's tall/white.

Its not too late Eric, get your ass to a gym bro. Lift heavy, eat clean. Your wife is a babe, do it for her too.

The reason America is fat is because the food isn't shit here, and is plentiful. Countries with crap food tend to be skinny. This is also why Mexico is fat, that is some good food.

>austim

That's halfway true, we are fat because food is plentiful but a big reason is because of cheap shitty food like KFC and McDonald's.

Why have a nice family meal that includes vegetables when you can buy an extra large bacon pizza and a fucking 3 liter and call it a night.

5'10-6'2 is prime. 6'3 and 6'4 can be pulled off with the right personality.

Then what are you doing here?

>not mentioning his future height.

Looks like a soviet rabebabby desu

The Trumps aren't Jewish.

They got it from Ivana, actually. Check her out. It's the greasy Slav issue, most prevalent in Eric of all of them. Ivanka almost completely dodged it.

$$$>weight.

Fat rich guys definitely get laid.

This looks like puppy fat. Eric is still too gummy for my taste, but he's not bad-looking. Don Jr. is the handsomer son, but Eric really has the gift of eloquence.

He's a big kid.

Forgot pic for bae.

The worst part is the uncombed hair and the fact he's not even trying to look presentable.

you better hope hair plug technology gets better