Guy at left is supposed to be 15

>Guy at left is supposed to be 15

Had this argument yesterday about Swedish refugees and how they can't be trusted if they don't have any sort of certification of who they are. To prove my point and try to red pill my friends I showed them pic related and how this guys is """15""", but according to my friends he DOES look 15.

Am I fucking retarded or have people really been this brainwashed? How can you think a normal 15 year old would have visible laugh lines and loosening skin on his face?

That guy looks late 20's at best lol. Your friends are in denial man.

Exactly, and these people gets to run around with 9th graders... This country is fucked unless SD gets over 50% next election.

Guy in the middle looks like middle eastern Joseph Gordon Levitt

Your friends know they are lying. Don't bother reasoning with them.

Are swedish people literally fucking retarded?

Honestly, do the average swede believe in that bullshit?

Its fucking ridiculous.

your country is fucked beyond repair im afraid

if i were you id move to a more conservative nation. Sweden will burn not too far into the future. Use that freedom of movement to escape

If that guy is 15, pic related is 30.

Yes, I'd says so.

Pic related is our prime minister visiting a home for "unaccompanied refugee children".

Translation:

>Today I visited a home for unaccompanied refugee children. The youngsters told me about their daily life and their dreams about the future to become programmers and CEO:s. We talked a lot about how important it is with education, internship and a first job. A extremely driven group that has a lot to contribute with!

Yeah, right...

We usually hear Swedebros on here saying that 70% of Swedish men in Sweden are aware of the (((problem))), but just don't speak out.

>these children just happened upon the thousands of dollars needed to pay the fee for the boat to take them to Greece, then hiked the rest of the way to sweden

are you guys doing a social experiment?

>how far can we push the public before they revolt

Possible, if you do as little as simply question how we handle refugees or immigration here you'll be called a racist. Retarded.

The best part is that no one seems to bat an eye over the fact that 60-80% of these refugees are either all men or is missing some fort if verification, so we have no idea if they're long time criminals or law abiding citizen.

Not to mention that we're giving over 180k people:

>Free living areas
>Free food
>Free electricity
>Free wifi (because they always have a phone somehow)
>Free education
>Free healthcare
>We give them about 10k kr (nearly $950)

Nothing can go wrong.

>mfw the Belgian government medically tests the age of "refugees"
feels good

We don't do that because it's seen as """""racist""""".

Yes, I wish I was joking.

i heard you guys also have some form of communist "housing queue"

is this true? do you wait years to live in a commieblock? have to degraded that quickly? you were vikings, you went around pillaging shit from the normans and the english. What the fuck happened? did someone come in the middle of the night and castrate all the swedish men?

It is on you stop it then, Sven. Become politically active as a member of the SD, convince your countrymen. If you fear social exclusion, you are already lost, and may Allah have mercy on your soul.

thats actually sad

regardless of the memes hope you do well swede bro

Isnt belgium as cucked like germany,sweden and france or something?

Housing queue is very much real. We're having a crisis with living space at the moment, there's too few houses for the amount of people who wants one, so the queues can take over 6 years. And all of these refugees is not helping with this issue when they can get it for FREE as well.

It's been downhill since our golden age. After we lost Finland to the Russians we haven't been in a single war. I mean, over 200 years of peace might not sound bad, but it has made us weak. We don't understand the horrors of the outside world anymore and therefore sees everyone as equal. People are too blind to see what damage bringing in a bunch of Islamic people with a radically different culture can do. If SD doesn't win next election I'll fucking leave this place, don't want my future kids to become Islamic.

They all look so ugly and inbred.

No, I think Belgium is the most uncucked country in W-Europe when it comes to refugees. Our government is actually pretty right wing in that regard.

Of course, we are stuck in the confines of Europe, but seeing as how we are the Jews of Europe, getting out would be bad for us.

When I was 15 people said me that I looked like if I was 18, I had a complete beard and manly face but in no way I looked like that.

you should've asked them how old he looks before telling them a concrete number. Better yet, tell them that he was in his early 20s or something and asked them if that sounded about right, then break it to them that he was claiming to be 15. That way they can't lie to themselves, which we as humans are so woefully disposed to doing.

Jesus Christ faggots like you who haven't worked at a farm since 8 sure are sheltered. I looked like that at 13.

That's true I think, just like in the US, it's mainly upper class assholes that promote the diversity bullshit; usually lives in the larger, more expensive cities too.

In other words, they're asshats that whine and complain about how we need more "Diversity" but never has to actually experience said "Diversity" themselves, just like the retards in San Fransisco. Meanwhile, SD (which literally was nazis in the 90's) are very likely to gain a majority of votes, or at least be in the top three. Hell, just like in the US, a lot of older immigrants are getting tired as fuck on these newer immigrants that give them a bad name, fuck shit up and are just generally a waste of space.

But yeah, people that actually has to experience "Diversity" seen to all be tired of it. It's fucking retarded that people that doesn't even have to worry about ever meeting a nigger or sandnigger are so eager to take in more immigrants; at this point I would just make them take immigrants into their homes and see if they'll stay as eager and positive to having so many people from cultures that are actually sexist and whatnot come into the country.

>radicalized adult muslim men around underage kids all day
the sick part is your politicians probably hope they'll rape them and get them pregnant. swedish people need to wake up and fix this shit.

sad that so many swedes are bluepilled by our media's retarted narrative. these immigrants lie about their age to get special privleges (even lying in court) and a lot of them use the syrian refugee crisis to move to a better country that is dumb enough to accept them and provide social benefits. SD's gonna be the biggest party according to my prediction. bless Jimmie. hopefully the normie fags will wake up.

Sweden you are being duped.

such is life in italy

Jesus this shit will be ugly when it boils over, my condolences sweden.

Are you serious ?
I visit Bruxelles 3-4 times a year (work-related) and it's literally a caliphate over there.

Neighbourhoods with sharia law, no whites after 8 pm, streets flooded with niggers.

If that's right winged for you, maybe you should pay a visit to Croatia.

>Am I fucking retarded or have people really been this brainwashed?

I don't know enough about you crazy Swedes to guess whether you respect the superior judgment of AI.

It's objective, so I'll assume you don't.

The only question is which one is the prime minister?

Is Croatia safe to visit? I am going to living in Spain for 6 months next year but would like to visit some eastern Euro countries just to support their economy.

Where do you think I should go?

suggesting that they lie about their age is racist here.

I'm in my mid 20's and I look way younger than him, and I'm not exactly from a stressless peaceful country.

The woman of course, what, are you sexist?

Bubblan förväntas spricka 2017-2018, både här och i Canada.

Aktie droppet år 2017 kommer för mestadels ligga bakom detta. Tack gode gud.

Nä nu jäklar kommer bergsjudarna få se.

would you stop shill for SD. they shill for the jews in isreal. they cant be trusted.

every group has to shill for Israel. it's the same with republicans in America. if the option is between saving your country and serving the jew and not saving your country and still serving the jew, you pick the former.

that AI is a racist!

Trump pretty much sucks their dick, can we not trust him anymore?

Dude, Spain is full of pickpockets and gipsies.

Croatia was declared the safest country in Europe this year.

>no homicides (few domestic over inheritance)
>6-8 hours work day
>most coffee bars per residents
>people dont even lock their houses
>my fuckin street has facebook where people plan BBQ and parties

It's a small country with 99,9% white people and it's more like a big neighbourhood.
People look and respect each others.
Also, we're very racist towards black and muslim, so stay away if you're not white.
I've had 8 buddies from different parts of US coming here in the last 3 years; literally all of them said this is a gem on earth.

i dont believe in trump for a second. there will be no wall or mass deportation.

only reason i like him is because leftists are losing their minds everytime he gets mentioned.

Can I come and spend my vacation money on your country please?

>they shill for the jews
>recently got flack for pointing out Bonnier owns 80% of the media here

Except the corruption, right?

Your country is literally a free ATM for the wealthy

Confirmation bias. Just plant the seeds of doubt in their head and let it be, they are brainwashed.

Ofcourse, nordsie. We like norwegians.

Yup, it's corrupt. But you have to live here to see the impact.
Mostly public tenders that are so staged its impossible to get one.
So, unless you're a business owner, you're okay.

Go away croatshill
Your country has nothing.

Except 20% of the territory is under Unesco and national parks, 1200 islands, best food and women and we have no niggers. Aye cuck, ye right.

Well I have been to Spain before and love it and my cousin from Sweden is currently there til July so I just wanna spend time with him.

But thanks for all the info. And yeah I'm just a white Amerimutt blue eyes light brown hair.

>Guy at left is supposed to be 15
It's classical leftist tactic to get them out of prison or reduce their sentence.
Pic related is a piece of shit paki who tried to rape a Greek girl and bashed her skull with a rock.
Leftist lawyers tried to persuade the judge that he was underaged,only to get laughted at and dismiss their plea

That was what they told me growing up as well. Now I live in the same apartment block as fucking gypsies. Buying a house where I grew up(white neighbourhood) costs 4 times more than it did for my parents so I cannot afford even though I have the same job as my father. How fucked is that? Forced to live with fucking gypsies and forced to pay for them, but can´t move away from them because the jew banks. I´m literally a slave. And the gypsies are fucking stand up human beings compared to the arabs, somalis and afghans. Croatia doesnt seem so fucking bad any longer.

Some of you guys are alright. I hope Sweden unfucks itself.

I'm 26, own a house and a pretty good car.

You can get rich here but Croats prefer to do shit, visit coffee bars, smoke weed and talk about how life is hard.

Literally leftists with right wing ideology.