Megyn Kelly alleges that President-elect Donald Trump called her up "screaming" just days before the presidential...

>Megyn Kelly alleges that President-elect Donald Trump called her up "screaming" just days before the presidential debate she moderated in August 2015.

>"He called me up and threatened me and made very clear to me that he was extremely displeased. I told him flat-out 'Mr Trump, I'm sorry that you are unhappy, but you don't control the editorial on the Kelly File.' And that was it: He started screaming at me; he hung-up the phone... and the next time we met was that Thursday night."

money.cnn.com/2016/11/14/media/megyn-kelly-donald-trump-dr-phil/?sr=fbCNN111516megyn-kelly-donald-trump-dr-phil0400AMVODtopLink&linkId=31160516

YOU DON'T CONTROL THE KELLY FILE, MR. TRUMP.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/megynkelly/status/796939729493168128
twitter.com/megynkelly/status/796940621160349696
youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s
youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She also insinuated in her memoir, that Trump had her poisoned.

Look it up, if you don't believe me.

Hey look it's yet another disparaging claim with absolutely zero proof.

Funny how there's a fucking million of them.

>media blasts Donald Trump for calling her a bimbo
>turns out he was right all along

When will she transfer to HuffPo? Seems like she'd do better there.

>cnn money

The articles on there are always terrible, good way to know when to ignore it

She forgot to mention the part where he raped her and told her to go back to the kitchen like the sexist pig he is.

> shit that never happened

Her political career is over.

THIS explains her fucking ghost face when Trump won, then her subsequent TWITTER MELTDOWN where she disavowed several of her OWN CLAIMS in her book.

She expected him to lose and she could say whatever the fuck she wanted in her book without consequence. Now it's biting her in the ass. She will never get Trump interview as POTUS.

>"He called me up and threatened me
how did he threaten her, specifically?

and if this did happen, i like trump more. fuck megyn kelly. she's tits and a teleprompter. no one gives a fuck, bimbo.

twitter.com/megynkelly/status/796939729493168128

I'm surprised Trump didn't write an extremely hateful note, scrunched it up a bit and put it on her door. In conveniently big handwriting that photographs well

She forgot the part where Trump keyed #MAGA into the side of her car and left a bag of dog poopoo on her porch

Kelly is shilling hard to get off Fox News. She wants to be on one of the big three broadcast networks because she's doing everything she can to burn all the bridges at Fox.

>Megyn Kelly is unhinged

>Trying to sound like victim

>Making excuses for being a cunt

The leftist meltdown is only getting better.

Gee, wonder why we're only hearing about this now...

>I told him flat-out 'Mr Trump, I'm sorry that you are unhappy, but you don't control the editorial on the Kelly File

Yeah well the e-mails made it very clear who does.

No wonder Trump was pissed.

>Only Rosie O'Donnell
Fucking lowered the volume on it when he said that. Niggers.

Whats up with the animu?

twitter.com/megynkelly/status/796940621160349696

>man-hands

what what what

Don't forget the little backwards swastika.

megyn kelly is a dumb ho with a botox face

when your only marketable skills are reading a teleprompter and sucking dick, you should probably not make enemies

disgusting harambe meat hooks

Is it time that megyn kelly is targeted by Sup Forums?

>implying the media has any credibility

donald trump calling up anyone and screaming at them is just not believable. Trump has been lambasted by the Jew York media for decades and never once lost his cool in such a way.

Kelly wtf are you doing

ok so i understand what's happening here, it went completely over my head,

she's stirring up fake controversy to sell her book. Should have known there was an angle here.

Oh yeah, I wanted to say, do you think being a retard on purpose will sell books? Posting wasn't working.

Megyn Kelly is on (((their))) payroll

waht anime is this,

Simply the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

She's turning into Hillary

Mate the entire media establishment has been doing so to push their own agenda for at least the last two years

This retard's TV career is done and she's willing to attack the President himself to try and salvage it at this point

Ignore her and let he disappear into anonymity again. That's how you really hurt narcissists like her. She WANTS Sup Forumsacks to raid her Twitter and other social media so she can do a big story on how she is oppressed and the real reason the 2016 election destroyed her career is not her egregious comments about our President, but the evil internet nazis who smeared her reputation with frogs and Trump memes. Don't let use Pre-Trump, Oppression Olympics politics on us. She will be nothing more than a faint memory of dissent against the Vessel of Kek within 6 months.

>implying we didn't push bimbo memes hard when the dispute first happened and ruin her reputation on Right

>called her up screaming
>threatened me

>I told him flat-out 'Mr Trump, I'm sorry that you are unhappy, but you don't control the editorial on the Kelly File

Sounds like one sided bullshit. Always great how when someone's telling a story, the other person is a raging asshole and the person telling the story is always calm and collected with what they said

Evangelion, watch Neon Genesis up to episode 24, then watch End of Evangelion. Rei is best :D
youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0

She's just as dishonest as any other journalist. Now that the man she was openly hostile toward for more than a year is the literal President of the United States, she can either win pity points or publicly apologize to him and try to gain back the respect of Trump voters and Fox news viewers (which she won't do unless forced to with a gun at her head because her ego won't allow it).

Don't listen to that retard! Episodes 25/26 are the greatest finale episodes in any show of all time probably!

The real question is. Did he fuck her?

This chick is even more insane than the average woman

Trump was just angry because he caught Megyn sucking Rand's freedom flagpole behind the bleachers. Trump was massively angered in this adultery, which is why he claims Rand to be a "nasty guy"

is she preparing herself to be on cnn or msnbc? bc that's literally what her show is

If he did yell at her, why did she wait and why didn't she record it? Seriously, this could've been a bombshell. A presidential candidate threatening a female reporter, this could've ruined him.

textbook pneumonia

Bump, fuck this narcissist!

fun fact: rei a shit

she has to go back

fucking ugly both inside and out

Nah, just on the inside.

Would still rub my penis on her face.

just fucking watch both

who the fuck gives this bitch a voice
fuck I hate libtard media cucks

got a link?

what did she disavow?

>A male said mean things to me.

a room full of shoes?

no wonder she understands the common person so well

i can't stand that period leaking cunt

She really thinks anyone is stupid enough to believe this?

She's a stupid shovel-chinned whore that reads a teleprompter for $15 million and thinks she's so important that she deserves $20 million, who's still throwing a temper tantrum a year later because she got BTFO by Trump on national tv. She's a giant child.

>I shared the story with Roger Ailes
>then accused him of harassment

yeah ok

2/10, would not bang

Is her whole book like this fan-fiction?

i clicked the link expecting to see asuka
fuck you leaf
the rakes cant come any faster

I would love to give her a big hate load