Who is the superior MCUfu and why is it Mantis?

Who is the superior MCUfu and why is it Mantis?

BACK OFF SHE'S MINE

Steve Englehart called dibs 45 years ago.

Mantis is the only example of 3D being cuter than 2D

Ugly

Keep her, I've got dibs on Evie.

I'll never look at an asian with some shit happening to her forehead and not be freaked out after the Bagel heads.
Evie is the girl for me.

I'm going to go into some totally bonkers speculation about Mantis in IW. I think she's going to have a bigger role than we suspect. Mainly that every time we seen footage of IW, she's actually standing out compared to most of the guardians, such as the wave, the scared look, and her standing in front of the other heroes in that one shot. I'm wondering if
A) Mantis is being used by the Russos more cause she was originally an Avenger and they're doing a short homage to that.
B) Because Mantis hasn't been shown fighting at all, she would have a role of "How is she useful" like Beak with the Exiles.

Which makes me have the assumption that she's one of the time hoppers in Avengers 4 because she would end up being useful using her powers on people in the past.

And that's my pure speculation that's probably 100% bullshit.

I prefer Wanda myself

Fair enough.

>>Wasp, Wanda and Mantis are best girls.
>>Gamora and Black Widow will always headline

It's not fair.

Chris is that you??

Wouldn't a better name be MCwaifU?

>she'll never get to use them long legs on you and bully you because she's really taller than you
;_;

>when you just want a Wanda/Vision movie but have to settle for hoping they get more than 10 minutes on screen and don't die

Wasp is co-headlining the Ant-Man sequel. She's safe, and they'll be promoting her a lot. Wanda and Mantis are stuck as lesser members of an ensemble cast, who were introduced in a sequel, they'll always get less focus and attention than the original cast.

Although movie Mantis is pretty cute I wish her personality was a little more closer to the comics.

>*Mantis touches you*
What does she feel?

On the subject of the MCU, which characters have been the most fucked over by a director and why was it these guys? Hogun at least got to go down swinging, but holy shit what a fucking waste.

Suffering

Titlets, when will they learn?

>Choosing the gross bug lady over literal genetic perfection
I'm only half kidding

>She will never take her frustrations with the Guardians out on you while jacking you off and degrading you for being genetically inferior

Carol!

We got Brie instead of the qt p2t of Dianna Agron to portray Carol.
This shit aint fair.

Why would you want that?

Came here to post this

She looks like AJ Applegate lol.

I don't think you can top the Warriors three deaths being so casual. I am willing to bet that Sharon Carter is the same boat.

That's true for all the Guardians
And Tony Stark
And Spider-man (although he's probably the guy who had had the widest range)

I didn't hate it too bad
Rarely do you ever see characters the the halo get casually offed like stormtroopers do

Don't see it

How will you live with the fact that the cartoon version of the Wasp is far superior in every way?

Biggest tits in the MCU?

Btw is Cap still a virgin? He's not the type of guy to fuck outside of a relationship so he's gotta be a virgin

RAGE

damn it too late.

Well here's some more Pom cause she's cute, CUUUUTE

>not posting the /hr/ version
m8

Is it odd I find Mantis cuter than Pom herself

I would wife both of them in a second

A Vision & Scarlet Witch could be kino; a break away from the usual Marvel formula, has Vizh and Wanda being a normal couple but also dealing with cosmic and mystic forces, such as the likes of Chthon and Ultron, and lots of potential for cameos from the likes of Doctor Strange and Spiderman.

Titlets with their silly little tits cannot compete.

hopefully my penis

Nebula is all kinds of hot.

How can the main """"""female"""""" character compete?

>synchronized orgasms.

Can she actually change her own emotion?

Too much crazy
I'll be happy with the tits has and don't have to deal with the crazy

The cutest is Gwen Stacy but those fuckers named her Betty Brant. Feige, we need you.

By making her wear clothing that completely hides her figure for the entire movie. Twice.

Keep hoping, user. Maybe it could happen one day.

Look at these titlets

patrician taste

>superior
>not picking mommy Hela
Peasant

I'll take the one in the green/black outfit, please

>Mantis starts screaming and crying at the same time as she begins chanting in Lovecraftian gurgles as she convulses on the ground foaming sea water from every oriface on her body.
>Dude, what you were feeling?
>Eh, just the normal Oblivion stuff; Zum zu'ul Ba'laath

>Wait bro, so you're saying that we've been hauling around your cultist butt across the galaxy and you didn't care to inform us that you are a worshipper of Squid Face?
>Well, Cthulu is just a metaphor for destruction...
>Your God is a Squid?
>Well actually its a
>My people eat Squid on a regular basis.
>He's saying its a metaphor.
>For what, Food? You worship Food? That is stupid. You cannot worship Food.
>I am Groot
> That's right, he's just some idiot who has already given into hopelessness
>user. At least you know it is hopeless to worship food.
>He's a cultist you idiots,
>That's what I was saying!
>I am Groot.
>Friends, he is harmless, he worships Food.
>Gamorra walks in and just sighs. "Morons."

How the fuck an I supposed to reach her to fuck?

>Barely a few seconds of screentime except for Hogun in Thor Ragnarok
WHY

She can make you feel her orgasms. She can make you feel what you're doing to her, and even guide you to pleasuring her more completely.

As someone who gets off way more to watching a cute girl squirm, that would be perfect for me. Fucking only lasts for a few minutes if your sensitivity is average.

I would know because I used to jack off so much as a teen that it took me nearly half an hour to an hour to orgasm inside a girl. I could barely feel anything. Now that I don't jack off as much, sex is tremendously better.

But I've digressed. Mantis would be the hottest, most loving foreplay ever.

Tonal shift had more consequences than previously thought

i unironically didn't reconize her because of that, in both movie, just later i knew she was in the thor movies.

I found it acceptable except that Volstagg didn't get something to do before that. I don't mind if characters are sometimes Games of Throned, but if they had done something previously it would have been ok and would have made me angrier at Hela.

Mantis is canon ugly and a glorified pet without agency

They're getting a French blonde for the next Gwen Stacy
It's not too bad

Misty Knight could stack up to her.

>"And then the Skrull begged me to spare the women and children!"

I can't wait for best girl to bully other MCU girls sexually

underrated

It's close, but Peggy reigns supreme.

...me and a friend got drunk one night and started betting shots on who had the bigger MCU tits based on the actress

top tier waifu

why even live

>tfw you will never wake up to next messy haired Bereet

I’ll always remember your name ;_;

hot as fuck

Very extensive probing sessions. Have to be sure.

More like Beetroot

where the hell did that shit come from? He claims he never went back to earth but has an adult medium T-shirt?

He buys stuff from earth in alien hipster stores

Is that where his daddy got the Zune or did he take a trip back to Earth for it?

Dumpster diving at the junk planet. No relation to star wars.

That's the shirt he was abducted in

how did it stretch over those tat tats and cover her belly? That thing should have been a tube top on her.

It looks pretty baggy on him as a kid there

Alien washing machines

Internal exams would be absolutely necessary, as well as thorough testing of response to sexual stimulation.

Can we get back to what’s important?

just to shake things up

Anyone have that season 1 webm where she's running

The spin take down. I hate that. It makes people think it's legit. It doesn't work in real life.

Somebody of worth screen cap this

>Movie about shrinking and riding ants
>"It doesn't work in real life."

Nothing could be more important, user.

You want that, but you're going to get Carol and Rhodey.

Nope, Cheadle's way too old. It's time for Caroljess.

Can the MCU use Spider-Woman, or did Sony get the rights to her?

>mfw rumors of Gamora dying in Infinity War could lead to the OTP happening and Peter realizing Mantis is best girl

And then Mantis is revealed to be Peter's sister.

She kinda already is

ew, stop posting

Daily reminder that it's rape if you're ugly

>ZR
das it mane