Now that the dust has settled and Trump has been elected, which "digits" legend is the most powerful?

Now that the dust has settled and Trump has been elected, which "digits" legend is the most powerful?

I'm not looking for conjecture. I'm look for solid evidence as to which "digits" legend has obtained the most. And before you post 77777777, that was Trump, not Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice, I can do that too

Kek is no longer a meme.

Out with you.

>11

I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Its our inheritance

7 is the most powerful number.

Rolling to fuck my high school waifu.

Your faggot frog god and GETs didn't do jack shit, it was all because of based Russia and Putin seeding nationalism throughout the world via geopolitics.

Oh boy...

It's already begun.

real.

Seven is not the most powerful number in and of itself, ANY number can be imbued with power. Also, there is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the ruling families know this.
Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is illusory and is thus malleable. What we call 'reality' is like a computer simulation:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/

>doubting kek

you will regret this

PRAISE HIM

SMELLY

DUMB

FROGPOSTING

SCUM

Fine.

Bearded ladies.

And people dare doubt Kek.

Reject shadilay at your peril, friends.

dangit baka

Kek has spoken

All of them are a manifestations of kek

without doubt praise kek

Kek is the one true way.

We are lord Keks servants, he just loves school shootings too.

KEK FPBP

also

>cirno is love
>cirno is life

What's going on in this thread?

Looks like lord kek agrees

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT.

Kek is revealing himself to the unworthy, so that they may believe

Kek is manifestations of them

When the planets aligned as they do once every thousand years or so, Moloch's cultists sought to open the gateway, to loose Moloch's full power upon the world. K-k stood to face the beast as it came forth. Out of time and space they fought until one of them fell, defeated. K-k was the one still standing.

KEK
GIVETH

Praise him.

CONFIRMS IT

That is a really dumb question to ask.

Cirno: The oldest of the GET legends. Has obtained more 9s than anyone else. Highly popular on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /jp/.

King of GETs: Has obtained more overall quints, sextuplets, etc., than any other person in Sup Forums history. This is not debatable. He's also posted Cirno, Bateman, and Kek to hijack them for his own gain. Highly popular on Sup Forums.

Patrick Bateman: More 11s, 22s, etc., than anyone else. Highly popular on Sup Forums.

Kek: Ripoff of a ripoff of sadfrog, spammed non-stop, barely gotten anything. Immensely popular on Sup Forums.

Those are the undeniable facts.

It's already started.

He is here.

High tier Kek worship.

Thank you, KEK.

Watching Kek work sure is something.

In case anons didn't see.

This is also the year of the Chinese fire monkey where great change is to happen.

This is also the end of the 5th great cycle as according to the ancient Mayans. The precise date o Dec. 23, 2012 may have been wrong, but we certainly are in an era of great upheaval and change. That's for complete certain

The ancient Egyptians of which most mainstream historians agree upon were Hamites, not Semites, and Hamitic people were genetically closer to Caucasians than arabs or negroids.

I am the messenger of KEK

I wonder if lord kek likes lolis?

never forget faggots there is only one King Of Gets

>555

Right there

>The ancient Egyptians of which most mainstream historians agree upon were Hamites, not Semites, and Hamitic people were genetically closer to Caucasians than arabs or negroids.

Meant for

Kek is not a meme you dips

AAAAAAAAAA

Wise words.

Praise to Kek.

Not anymore, it's a religion of peace now.

savage

Show me your powers kek, and I will dedicate thyself to it.

Kek is a god

Nice try, leaf-kun.

PRAISE KEK

among us.

...of chaos

Truly this is a blessed thread. Beautiful digits.

Kek shows himself to the unbelievers.

Something happened on the 21st of December 2012. I know it seemed like a normal day, but I can't shake the feeling that something significant happened on that day, even if it was something subtle (like the beginning of a new age, for example). 2012 was the year of the Water Dragon, according to the Chinese zodiac. There seems to be a mass awakening of humanity going on in which people are embracing a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. This year in particular has been quite significant, with the triumph of both Brexit AND Trump. So what's going on here? Is there some type of mass awakening of humanity going on here? I'm convinced that there is.

the god

bakas

Praise kek for TRUMP 2016

Truly, this thread has been blessed.

Let all who don't believe perish in Kek's cleansing fire.

it is the intention

Kek is more forgiving than that

Lord kek please show us your meme magic one more time.

This thread is just pure magic

When did we first make the connection between Pepe/Kek/Kekut?

We already had Pepe. We were already using "kek" as a bastardization of "LOL", as well as the word "cuck". And shortly after ISIS had destroyed Baal's temple in Palmyra, Syria, Ba'al, the God of Lightning, struck a crane in Mecca, which crashed through the Kaaba (aka Muslim Borg Cube), killing numerous Muslims.

Someone discovered that there was an Egyptian god named "KEK", and thought it was funny and made a thread about it. I got out my Book of the Dead (pic related) and discovered that KEK was not only a FROG-HEADED MAN, but also the Egyptian God of Chaos and Darkness.

It sounded so much like Pepe, that we just started connecting the dots. There were so many coincidences that it became uncanny. Sup Forums was already thanking Ba'al for crushing all those Muslims and that desire for deity-worship basically transferred over to KEK.

>double 10's

Surely, this is true.

REEEEE

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE THE GODS.

HUABOLIS

Kek is a ripoff forced meme that never did any good.

The power was with you all along!

What's really fascinating about most of the major religions, alive today or virtually dead aside from historical study, is that they pretty much all speak of or allude to ages of men and cycles bringing forth great change when one era ends and another begins.

We have literally living in the beginning of the end, and soon to be in the beginning of the new.

PRAISE KEK!

Is time speeding up? I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that time as we perceive it here on Earth is speeding up and I KNOW FOR A FACT that I am NOT the only person who feels this way. People ALL OVER THE WORLD feel the same way. But it's hard (if not impossible) for me to prove this with empirical evidence, because it seems like such a..... subjective thing. In any case, the years are just FLYING BY now. Years used to feel like, well, years, but now they feel like a few months. It actually scares me. I can't pinpoint the exact moment when I felt as though earthly time (or at least human perception of it) began to speed up, but it seems to be sometime in 2008. I think the reason why we can't empirically prove the speeding up of time is because we have no frame of reference to compare this speeding up of time to, because EVERYTHING ELSE around us has sped up too. If we could somehow see any city on Earth 70 years ago (for example) next to that same city now, I think we'd notice things happening slower in that city 70 years ago.

KEK is not a meme

Do not listen to this false prophet

connected minds bring the prize

I think that is just age

praise kek

Kek is a capricious god but his blessings are bountiful.

YOU DARE QUESTION THE GODS!?

False prophet

Kek is our one true God, either leave or accept that

>posts taking 2 minutes to go through now

Welp, looks like it's that time of the night again, huh?

Thanks a lot Hiro.

PRAISE HIM

Wise kek has spoken again.

>posting yami
>not going for 5's

Mine

kek i need your phat cawk senpai

No, I think this is something else. The years seem like months now and I'm not even kidding.

It's called "middle-age". I can confirm what you say is true.

Gayyyyy

Praise Kek!

May His Prophecy Come True!

KEK HAS ANSWERED

I'm gonna let you in on a terrifying truth. Time speeds up very fast as you grow older. Talk to any old person, they'll tell you.

If he believes then it is so

noice

His name is ATEM you heretic. You will speak the Pharaoh's name.