You are loved, Sup Forums - always remember that

You are loved, Sup Forums - always remember that.

>We know you are not terrorists

Memes aside, this actually seems like a super fucking rude thing to say to someone.

"Wow, you don't think I'm a fucking terrorist? What a great person you are for thinking that."

>In this classroom there are no walls

How the fuck is it a room then?

kek

Dear straight white men

keep being the ultimate version of humanity
good job

I wanna go sit in on those classes and demand a degree at the end even though I'm not a student

Why did they make that? Wtf

Why can't they address whites directly and tell them they're loved?

>Dear straight white men: REEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU I HATE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because every other libertarian fucktard would get offended, simply put.. master race.

Was Trump the one who labeled black people as superpredators and supported all the pray the gay away initiatives while helping institute don't ask don't tell and sanctity of marriage policies?

WHERE'S MY DISABLED PARAGRAPH TARMAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAD TO TYPE THIS WITH MY FEET REEEEE

I went to a highschool with no walls to seperate classrooms. Not kidding

So what do you say to students that are immigrants and spent thousands of dollars and many years of agony dealing with US courts to get citizenship?

Are those fucking liberals crazy? The only thing Trump ever said is that he was going to kick out illegal migrants and preventing them from coming, which is common sense as well as morally correct, yet they make it seem like Trump intends to murder every illegal/black/muslim/person middle eastern descent/mexican/female/lgbtrpqm/everyone else in the world. They should get interned as soon as possible.

Frankly I'm offended, they didn't tell me that I'm welcome. Asians exist you know.

>in this classroom

just kek. they're not even hiding the fact that unis now are indoctrination camps.

liberal arts programs were a mistake.

Can you imagine walking up to a black guy and telling him
>I know you're not a useless fucking nigger. I would never want to insinuate that you're darkie scum or good for nothing but a watermelon farmers bottom line.
>You are loved.

>In the classroom YOUR life matters
Because black people being murdered in class in the name of racism is something that happens.

what about white men?

And there I was wondering if I was being watched...
>id

>men can not grab you
Ever? I think most women would take issue with that.

They literally never mention asians. Every time they rattle off lists of groups that should be coddled except asians, whites and poo/feather indians

>you are not terrorists
>you are not rapists or drug dealers
Why are they telling minorities who they are? Fucking racists.

>Because white identity is bad and out dated. Whites will only have the right to bitch and moan in a few more years when they finally statistically are a minority.

Looking at this well it honestly looks like every single life of every group matters with the exception of whites since they are the only one not getting a call out. Keep it up your thinly veiled bullshit is not convincing anyone.

You mean like all the child stars who get raped on sets?

>you are (((loved))) Sup Forums
Not falling for that shit

Dear illegal immigrants, you are breaking the law and our system because you are selfish. You have to go back. Sorry, not sorry.
Dear blacks, you are more violent and deadly to each other and all around you than cops (and pretty much any other group). Sometimes cops need to protect themselves from your violent behavior with lethal force. Sorry, not sorry.
Dear Muslims. In just the us, 1 in 8 of you think terrorism could be justified. 1 in 20 have a favorable opinion of al queda. (pew research 2007 & 2011). Your religion is incompatible with our values, and you are dangerous. We must protect ourselves and our way of life by limiting immigration from the extreme shitholes caused by your religion. Sorry, not sorry.
Dear Mexicans. Trump didn't call you out. He called out the illegals, so get over it... Even if most illegals are Mexican. See above. Sorry, not sorry.
Dear females, realize that everything in life is easy mode for you, and will be given to you. Just because you fantasize that every man is a rapist, doesn't make it true. Sorry, not sorry.
Dear LGBT. Why the fuck are you complaining? Trump waved a gay flag, defended you from Muslims that want to kill you, said he won't try to overturn gay marriage and invited trans people you use whatever restroom they wanted at his hotel. Your persecution complex doesn't work here. Sorry, not sorry.
Dear everyone. It ain't just this year, it'll be 4 years. You criminals can be afraid, but everyone else should cheer up. America is going to be made great again.

There is no word for how much cringe reading that caused me.

The existence of Asians and Jews really messes up the white privilege narrative and the Holocaust Gambit only works for jews.

That's because those are the only races that contribute to society in any meaningful way. Not being a worthless sack of shit is privilege.

T-this is m-making me m-mad.

Why do we need everybody to love us unconditionally? These people are fucked in the head if they think they can make the world a place where love and happiness are the only emotions anyone can express and nobody says anything that isn't agreeable to them.

Imagine that, having to smile all the time, having to agree with everything the majority says, having to accept everyone no matter how offensive in belief, appearance, and conduct.

I reserve my right to fucking hate who the fuck I please and you can take your unconditional love and shove it up your arse.

>Dear White students
>Check your privilege shitlords. Don't even think about whitesplaining the reasons you do the perfectly rational things you do that I don't agree with. #notmypresident You racist assholes!

>aspergers

Not just slapping

>Behave or get the fuck out of the classroom.

Poster on the wall. I don't care about race, religion or whatever in a classroom or any place of science and knowledge. But if you can't behave or are not willing to work with others you can just gtfo promptly.

Because this generation is entitled and coddled and thinks the world should be kind and gentle to them without having done anything to earn it.

>((((tarman))))

No message for white students?

Dear transhumanist robo-fags,

You are free to empty your oil tank by spewing diarrhea onto the desks of white students.

I'm not loved but at least I don't have meaningless feels being blown up my ass by some emotion based pyramid scheme. I'd still choose to be alone over being accepted by these pandering douche knuckles.

>mfw I'm a spic

>mfw dipshit leftists keep trying to coddle me and refer to me as a Mexican

how do these idiots not see that they're being racists by thinking every brown person is Mexican?

Where's Asians?
LEEEEE!!!

>dear white students
>fuck u shitlords, y u vote drumpf? fucking racist bigots

kek

eh, I've noticed dinks are getting a helluva lot more uppity and are starting to want "privileges" like the other niggers. Asians, Latinos, whatever, they will stab you in the back if you're white.

eyy what about the chosen?
fucking antisemites
im shutting it down

I know why they never mention white people because "this triggers them" but why don't they ever mention asians?

Damn. I thought this was a shitty /redpilledmajors/ infographic thread where some freshmen tries to convince me why computer "science" is a /god/-tier major. Alas, it is not.

let me clarify, its fucking jarring how quick they turn when they think they can benefit from it.

>when you militarize love to create a global yang because you're all insane control freaks who are afraid of feeling small and insecure
lmao kill your self fags

(((((Tarman)))))

wait i meant ying

Dear undocumented students,
You have to go back.

Dear black students,
You're here to learn shit, not chimp out.

Dear Muslims students and students of Middle Eastern descent,
You are expected to integrate into our society.

Dear Mexican students,
Calling me racist for wanting to deport illegals is going to keep getting Republicans elected forever.

Dear female students,
You are, as a whole, walking liabilities who scream 'rape' and 'harassment' whenever you don't get your way and men with any sense at all avoid girls on campus because of this.

Dear LGBTQ students,
SCOTUS ruled that gay marriage is the law and no one can overturn it. Stop shrieking at me. Or keep shrieking at me, it ensures more Republican votes.

Dear ALL students,
Social Justice is a fad and will be gone in 10 years. Study hard and learn how to work for what you want in life instead of screaming that everyone's racist.

You are a fucking white male now.
Open borders for Israel m8.

It's all the same shit from a different perspective

Any time you see a slip up from a teacher like this, please complain and try to get them fired. It seems innocent but it's not. People like this create an unwelcoming environment for everyone that isn't in their "victim class" progressive stack as we've all seen by now.