Been on the shelf for months

>been on the shelf for months
>customers wont touch it with a 9 foot poll and it still wont sell
Kek, why does disney think pushing characters like her is a good idea?

She'd be cool for like an Honor Guard for Frigga, get three and paint two as redhead and brunette.

Yeah but you gotta get that Hulk piece, man. I'm surprised they didn't put the head in there to make sure people bought it.

I wouldnt want to buy it even if i dont use it for that character, because thats giving money to marvel for whor and therefore encouraging nu marvels shit

Honestly who gives a shit when there are so many hulk toys. Its more of a fucking crime movie accurate korg and all the cool designs on sakaar didnt get toys, but whor who isnt even in the fucking movie did.

According to Breevort, angry fans buy more shit and Whor pisses off a lot of readers.

because those figures are fucking $20 and are generally poor quality.
ignore the fact that those cases like 4 of one figure and one of every other (in this case it was mainly femThor)

She was good for comics, didnt start selling worse until after they relauched it twice in one year

I guess that explains why marvels sales are the lowest in years and how nu marvel merch never sells, OH WAIT

Not really. She was kind of a hypocrite

>(in this case it was mainly femThor)
Holy shit, why did they not only include her but overpack her as well? Are they seriously so deluded to think shed fly off the shelves? Also, MLs are pretty good, and since hasbro kikeishly killled universe and all their movie lines are subpar shit now, thats the only option.

>Holy shit, why did they not only include her but overpack her as well

they do that a lot.
the Netflix Defenders line was mostly Jessica Jones, the new Black Panther line is mostly the villain (who is just a BP variant really)

theres always at least one figure that doesn't sell out of every line. Defenders has Elektra, BP has Namor (and Lupita N'yongo's character whose name I don't know), the X-men line has Dazzler and Shatterstar

Yes but out of all the characters, what made them think whor deserved the most attention and figures per case? Was this an order from disney or something, i cant wrap my head around it.

I mean sales wise.

You should see how many Misty Knights there are in Rhode Island.

Just because die hard thor fans stayed on a bit too long because fan devotion, doesnt prove that she either sells well or is a good character

>17.97

Kek, you dont want to hear how much i paid to get mysterio early online

Angry fans result in higher sales than apathetic fans, which holds true, but I don't think you understand why that is. Angry fans will rage and rant about something, which will cause people who didn't know about it previously to then become aware of it. On the other hand, an apathetic fan would just ignore something entirely and never talk about it. Interest dies with them.

So an angry fan may inadvertently cause people that otherwise would not have bought something to buy something. An apathetic fan wouldn't.

>outsells Carol, Kamala, Gwenpool, US. Avengers
>outsells some legit good book like Thanos and Black Bolt
#Winning

They might increase knowledge in it, but it doesnt guarantee they will buy it now. Also, fuck marvel for trying to cater to casuals instead of their fanbase, so glad its biting them in the ass.

>sales are in the shitter
>winning
Just because its doing better then ISIS the superhero doesnt mean its successful, user

true enough but his data might have shown it was working at the time.
> Also, fuck marvel for trying to cater to casuals instead of their fanbase
I'm half and half, I feel they went way to extreme with their greed and should have just kept aping MCU because that for a rime was getting new readers but even DC has cater to other markets it's just for the most part they have been a lot more systematic testing parts of their communities rather than the whole brand which is where Marvel fuck up. If it was just Whor, or just Falcon Cap I wager it would have gone better, but it was those two with progressive teens, gay Iceman, and so on within the span of what? 4 years? It was too much on too many groups and it outed their intents way to hard.

They were above the previous run.

>Are they seriously so deluded to think shed fly off the shelves?

Probably. Lots of big businesses don't seem to know what they are doing anymore. Maybe everyone thinks that these "progressive millennials" will buy up everything that is both a women and a big name, like some sort of market trend understood by out of touch executives who think people in general care more about social causes than interesting characters. This is like the 2010s version of putting in radical rapping skateboarding cool dude in 90s cartoons.

The fem!Thor design is pretty good though, too bad it's wasted on being a Fem!Thor and not some new and original character from Norse mythology that could be a friend of Thor or something.

>They were above the previous run.

>This is like the 2010s version of putting in radical rapping skateboarding cool dude in 90s cartoons.
Exactly, only its worse becauwe now everyone is mad at holywood for obvious pandering and its fueling a culture war
>The fem!Thor design is pretty good though, too bad it's wasted on being a Fem!Thor and not some new and original character from Norse mythology that could be a friend of Thor or something.
Yeah, its an attractive character, too bad they made her screaming about feminism every other page

I bought one actually sup

Why would you pay money for such a cancerous horrible character, fucking sellout

It’s because whor is a screaming bleeding vagina that never shuts the fuck up about being a woman. They fucked that shit up so bad, bitch should have just died of cancer.

>Maybe everyone thinks that these "progressive millennials" will buy up everything that is both a women and a big name
But dont these people see the backlash and hate on social media?

Target user here, Marvel figures and most toys in general move pretty slow. But I've seen collectors and kids buy characters that aren't whor. I've legit seen a kid buy a Dark hawk figure because "he looks like The falcon if he were cool"

thor?
more like thot

>I've legit seen a kid buy a Dark hawk figure because "he looks like The falcon if he were cool"
I mean hes got a point, darkhawk does have an awesome design.

So is it pronounced "war" or "whore"?

Probably not. Most SJW stuff we see in media is due to the fact that many of them have high ranking jobs in the various industries, and probably ignore the unhappiness of long time fans for the cryptid known as the wider audience. And if they do recognize the backlash, well, it's a moral crusade for many of these people and they're probably more than willing to drive properties and companies into the ground to push their narratives.

And as a result these propaganda pieces fail financially and makes fans and audiences hate them, which in turn leaves them fired and blacklisted. Kinda poetic, in a way.

Books get cancelled, sure, but the higher ups keep picking the same kind of propaganda books.

Thor has been increasing in sales through Whor's run and right now is selling at it's highest yet

>but the higher ups keep picking the same kind of propaganda books.
And those fail and fail one after another. At some point theyll be forced to take responsibility for their actions and face the music.

No it hasnt you fucking lier. SJWs dont read comics

The issue is that they are at the highest ranks of some of the businesses and institution. The Youtube and I believe the Google CEO are on record saying that differences between the biological sexes don't exist. Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson are admitted feminists, and I believe that one of the writers of Rouge One said in a tweet that the Empire is a synonym for white supremacy. The only people that can get rid of them is the investors and share holders, and none of these properties have failed hard enough for them to get involved. The only time I can think of Disney threatening EA over Battlefront 2, and that wasn't even over SJW stuff.

>The Youtube and I believe the Google CEO are on record saying that differences between the biological sexes don't exist. Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson are admitted feminists, and I believe that one of the writers of Rouge One said in a tweet that the Empire is a synonym for white supremacy.
God, i cant wait till trump executes these people for being responsible for destrying american culture

Who the hell is Jyn Erso?

wew, who touched you when you were a little boy? Thor is one of Marvels top sellers.

>Thor is one of Marvels top sellers.

I own this.

Why would you want the worst character in marvel bar riri as a toy?

That's not true at all, though.

There are 8 figures per case, and 6 figures per wave. The case brake down for that particular wave was;

2x Gladiator thor
2x Loki
1x Hela
1x Ares
1x Fem Thor
1x Odinson Thor

Fem Thor was actually one of the ones that sold out pretty quickly, along with Ares and Hela.

Fem Thor is still a shit character, but don't act like you know what you're talking about when you don't.

Sincerely, /toy/.

So I can pose her scissoring with pic related when she comes out.

a couple shitty issues doesn't ruin an entire character. And stealing her mind was pretty funny

She's had a bad run, which was deservedly mocked, but Bobbi Morse in and of herself isn't a bad character by any stretch.

How is she a good character at all. I cant see it now that shes been tainted as being a radical feminist
Cant wait to fondle gwenpools tits when she comes out

>Fem Thor was actually one of the ones that sold out pretty quickly
Then why does it rot in stores whenever i see it.

Because the wave has been around for a long time now, and none of them are hard to find anymore. Even Hela and Ares don't really sell out any more, and they were the two most sought after figures for months.

The figures stick around now because they're over-saturated, and anyone who wants them already has them by now. This is literally what happens with every Marvel Legend (or any Hasbro property at this point) wave.

fucking autists today. Face it Whor sells well.

Oct Sales 2nd highest selling comic. That's of course helped by hitting 700
Nov sales still 38th in the charts

Whor sells, now quit your whining.

I wish non-reader outragefags would leave.

Her and Hela were the hardest to find.

nwo fgt

even packed in with a leg, it never had a leg to stand on

>Face it Whor sells well.
But she doesnt, stop trying to justify your shit feminist characters existance

>post sales ranking
AHWR:LWEKLAWERKLAS:DF

Trumptard pls go

They do, and that's the plan. It has nothing to do with propaganda and everything to do with creating controversy. The fact that it's entirely safe "controversy" that lets you (quite accurately) write off all your critics as hatemongers makes this perfect. You created something "forbidden", but it's also completely inoffensive and if it bombs, you can blame racist MRA trolls from Russia or whatever.

There are two things these people ignore, though: One, clicks are free. Comics are cheap and don't require you to sit in one place for 90 minutes, but this leads me to two: People will eventually get sick of seeing the same outrage over and over. There's nothing worse for sales than apathy, and all this "inclusiveness" is getting really goddamn monotonous.

Companies like Marvel are putting all their eggs in one seemingly foolproof basket, and that basket gets closer to tipping every day.

You can't logic someone out of a position that they didn't even use logic to get into. Sales numbers means nothing to them.

actually, the other day the CEO of youtube admitted that she shares the opinion on the damore memo (not explicitly, but she said the same), which has made damore's lawyers uncork the champagne

You been keeping tabs on that specific figure box? The other figures have all been restocked over and over?
This is a poor bait user.

#38 isnt good sales you fucking idiot. Also, thats no excuse for her being a shit character, and feminazi cunts dont deserve to be caterd too

Especially since the sales numbers are just how many they managed to shove onto the stores.

>AHWR:LWEKLAWERKLAS:DF
Stop typing like a girl.

I havent played or collected with marvel toys since 1990s toybiz. Wtf is that joint on her neck?

>those tits
>those hips
>dem lips
>fuck ugly man arms

I wouldn't cum tribute this

Many modern domestic figures have this style. Its basically a ball joint (that goes into the figures head) sitting on top of a basic hinge joint, which is what you're seeing in the neck. Its ugly, and often only seems useful about half the time anyway.

>that..."""""body"""""
Ultron will never be a sexbot designer.

I didnt even notice ultron in that image until you pointed him out. The fuck is wrong with me lately?

So her head can move up and down?

Sells more than Wonder Whore, and all other female characters, so what do you then, cancel Whor and keep squirrel girl and Harley Quinn?

>Sells more than Wonder Whore
HAHA NO IT DOESNT

There's only one left, how does that mean nobody bought It? And there's 3 other ones all around it.

>#38 isnt good sales you fucking idiot.
for a month it's great.

I understand your situation, my hulk has 2 right legs.

#40 Wonder Woman

If you think that is acceptable for a major comic then you must have low standards

Thats it, im fucking done. Casual readers are fucking retards, anyone who helped make whor sell more then fucking wonder women deserves their shins broken

You think Thor should be selling better than the 10 Batman Books a month? Get a grip. But this IS the best Thor has sold since JMS's run

>anecdotal evidence from a picture to make a point
Typical alt right

Oh yes it does and by a good unit margin, not to mention DC books are cheaper.

Welcome newfag , WW never sold shit, nothing new there.

Stop selling action figures for $20.

>You think Thor should be selling better than the 10 Batman Books a month?
Or 10 number 1s or events books every month.
Basically only Batman, Spidey Deadpool and OML solos and the fucking numbers 1s are ahead of her.

i'd buy the figure and jack off on it if the quality was better.

>hating a shit feminist character makes someone alt right
Typical feminist stupidity

Like in the movie grandmas boy?

The main protagonist of Rogue One

A shame they made her so bland and sacrificed the movies quality by focusing way too much on her, the actress is actually quite talented

>"Thor"

what? who?

roasties BTFO

This can only go so far though. Eg. Fem Ghostbusters .

People got so mad over that that some analysts say it may have effected the outcome of the election