Why did Marvel stop caring about the quality of their films?

Why did Marvel stop caring about the quality of their films?

Because they've reached the point where they can put out anything and it will make bank. They could put out a two hour film that's just a static still-shot of a pile of shit called "Marvel's Shit" and it would make a billion dollars.

>newsflash! CG looks bad as a still image

That Spider-Man shot is a confirmed edit. He's actually wearing his old costume

Also stop making this thread

when they learned they win just by showing up

>Ghost's costume doesn't look okay

Fuck off, I'm sick of jail gimps as villains. This is Mandarin bitching all over again.

>Why didn't Marvel use a mixed race jobbing Chinaboo, who stumbled upon magic rings in a UFO, to create generic plot number 337?

Admittedly, they should've gone with the original plan and make the assistant 'Mandarin' instead of Killian, but fuck. Did you not see this coming when Ben Kingsley was cast?

I bet some of you fucks even prefer old Vulture, or like Rhino in any incarnation outside of Kingpin shitposts.

I swear it’s the same fucking bait post that doesn’t recognize an actual real life suit for the last two damn weeks now

They already have the general public and media’s everlasting loyalty. There’s no reason to try and put effort because they already know they will get millions and fresh scores. To be fair, they did earn it by taking their time (keyword, taking their time) and building their cinematic universe (a process that could have crashed at any time at the beginning).

DCEU and Sony’s Spiderverse-minus-Spidey are trying to catch up. FoX-Menverse is ending after New Mutants and Universal’s Dark Universe is dead.

Ironman 3 was terrible through and through.

I dont know, but since iron man 3 everythings been shit, the only exceptions being winter soldier and the guardian films. I blame disney, but they ruined star wars alot more

around IM3.

Marvel realized they control the social audience's opinion. They don't have to win anyone over. So they stop putting as much effort. Especially considering they have no competition. It's like this every big company. Sony doing it with video games and their ps4. Apple is doing it with its phones. Without a threat and huge audience that will eat whatever crap you shit out, there is no need to waste more time on shit and just save that money. Looking at BP, the cgi looks fucking awful, and almost as shit as shitty JL, yet no one brings it up because marvel has that control.

>newsflash! CG looks bad
FTFY
>This is Mandarin bitching all over again.
But that was justified you tard

Once upon a time, they had to genuinely strive to outperform DC.

Ghost is a practical costume shithead

Why do you post these threads every single day? You're probably the same retard who posts "lol, is this from a video game" as if that were a new observation. You're a faggot who spends more time raging about a still image than most people ever will. Do you really think anybody outside of Sup Forums gives a shit about the CGI? Do you? Do you honestly believe a non-retard spends countless months looking at this picture of Spider-Man? Jesus Christ, dude. The MCU has a lot of problems, but you're such a brainlet that you focus on the shit normies don't care about. You see blogs or articles going "This Spider-Man CGI Looks Kind of Dumb"? No, because even clickbait reporters have better things to do with their time. And at least those fuckers get paid, while you're doing this shit for free. You're crying about a screencap for free, and your retarded ass doesn't know that. Instead, you're gonna call people shills or soyboys or whatever word your retarded friend told you. You're a broken record. Why did Marvel stop caring about your films? Nigga, why did you stop caring about your life?

right is animated movie

That's the joke.jpg

...except it's not a joke it's a grade A shit post and I know it is because it's the third fucking thread I've seen like this and it still PISSES ME OFF

Movie ghost's costume is awful.