Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

THREAD GUIDELINES
>Provide references for requested characters and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/RPZx6wfk

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the or Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Barkleys
youtube.com/watch?v=DmPSDeetnjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice drawi...........oh god that downie eye

Requesting Muppet Baby Fozzie making an unintentionally inappropriate joke in the worst possible situation and his "audience" is horrified that he would make such a joke.

Drawfriends are welcome to use any setting or characters they want. All that matters is that Fozzie is offending people at the worst time.

Requesting Rosalyn sunbathing face down.

Requesting R63 Pinocchio saying "Happy Valentine's Day" to the viewer and her donkey ears form a heart shape. That or her nose is grown, pierced through a paper heart.

Requesting steampunk Luann holding a stampunk looking rifle over her shoulders.

Requesting pic related but they are dressed for the part

Requestng captain america punching out a feminzai

Requesting a modern (contemporary) version of The Barkleys (Arnie Barkley, Agnes Barkley, Terry Barkley, Chester Barkley and Roger Barkley)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Barkleys

youtube.com/watch?v=DmPSDeetnjM

Requesting Kevin's true form

Requesting a Human militia mowing down Rainicorns

Requesting Humanist propaganda against "Der Bunte"
Humans should be a variety of skin tones for modernity

lol

Requesting Humanist propaganda of "Der Bunte" threatening Founders' Island

Requesting Plastic Man shapeshifted into an anime girl in an humoristic way.

Requesting Humans on Founders' Island protesting Rainicorn brutality in the Ooo colony

Requesting Captain America sitting the woman in that pic down and explaining to her that her sign implies not only that the value of women and femininity is reductive to their reproductive organs, but also that reproduction itself is an industrialized process producing commodified humans.

Seriously kill yourself crossboarder faggot

Requesting Drupe looking over her shoulder while wearing "juicy" shorts with a smug look on her face saying "naturally"

Requesting Pearl drawn in the Cuphead art style.

Requesting the King of Flan as Arnim Zola

>Requestng captain america punching out a feminzai
ok

Requesting Bane breaking Tuxedo Mask's back

t.Finn

Valentine's day request: pic related with Nicole Watterson from the amazing world of gumball.

Requesting Pacifica wearing a shirt with the words "Mystery Rack" on the front

>Global Rule #10: No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Requesting Queen Tyr'ahnee standing next to the "The Informant", that alien lady from Transformers, and having a very "Wolf from Tex Avery" reaction to her.

The Informant is as big the average Transformer so she’s at least 15 feet tall.

Requesting Witchy Simone possesed by the Lord of Nightmares

requesting image on right but replace bugs with doom (left). make the carrot juice beer.

Spamming would be multiple requests for the exact same thing.
I'm mass requesting things from the same show with a similar background.
That's not spamming, but if it is I won't post anymore requests involving them.
But that won't stop me returning next thread with those exact five requests.

Requesting the bottom panels with Arlo and Janis (as the guy and the girl respectively)

Requesting Carl as Wheeljack

are you autistic?

wew

Figures a violent rapist like a muslim would support nazis

Ben surrounded by alien booty.

Requesting Scarlet Witch & Vision, sexy, steamy kissing in time for Valentines Day.
Hands all over each other, costumes partially removed (pics on the right for out-of-costume Vision reference), with a really busty, cheesecakey Wanda.

Livewire doing surra de bunda.

Requesting Tiff Crust in a slutty cupid costume, lifting her butt with the bow like the girl on the right.

Requesting Dylan Lee kissing Frankie Foster in a famous kiss pose when World War 2 is over called "The V-J day in time square", until Frankie slap Dylan Lee in the face like Lisa Simpson did in the episode of "Bart the General".

Why are all the drawthread pictures across Sup Forums moving now? What are you drawfags up to?

Requesting Gogo tomago naked but covered by a cartoon heart she's holding that says "be my hero"

requesting gwen and ben doing something for valentines day

Requesting Ice Queen figure skating in this figure skating outfit.

A few days late, but because it's been twenty years since her debut, requesting anything with Mayday Parker/Spider-Girl.

Requesting Horridus wearing the dress on the far-left, happy that she found an outfit that really goes with her, and that she can't ruin.

Requesting a full body image of Rosemary, based on the dialogue from this panel.

Requesting a POV of Mr. Frond's hand(s) reaching up and grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder and down toward the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You can decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Requesting Billy Dilley proudly waving a green flag while standing atop a bruised, scarred, and defeated Korgoth as a menacing Mickey creeps up behind Billy, wielding a giant ax

Requesting adult Toph beifong sunbathing on her stomach, not noticing that her top was stolen by Momo

Requesting these four-armed MILFs groping each other

I would like to request the Sup Forums waifu of your choice making this obviously non lewd facial expression

Requesting Aang and r63Zuko sleeping in the top left pose

Seconded. She needs some love.

Requesting An Ultra Instinct Star Vs Mina Loveberry

Requesting Thanos shaking hands with Major Alexander Louis Armstrong

Requesting more sexy Lois.

I gathered as much references for this one, so requesting Captain America, & Wonder Woman holding Championship belts designed after their shields, while posing like the wrestlers in pic related either together like a tag team, or singular. The artist can pose them and design their outfits to however they please, I just really like Chris Evans beard and Wondys design in the references. Thank you very much.

I'm not sure why I did this.

request Black Cat pulling her catsuit open and whipping her tits out. For justice.

Requesting Charlie as the Shelbyville Milhouse and Shinji as the Springfield Milhouse.

I need to watch more OKKO

Cap's been at it while.

Requesting this with April O'Neal

Kek

Unity in a business suit and bending over a desk to show off her big fat ass.

OR here!! Thank you soooooo much for this!!!! It came out perfect, and love your interpretation of old Cap. It's like Terry funk.

Requesting Honey Lemon does this selfie

Requesting Frida trying to open a jar and failing

>not getting a delivery in god knows how long
>a not even good, but decent even longer
>make stupid joke
>good pic
Well at least someone may like it. Thanks for the effort tho.

Requesting April O'Neil and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a Dejah Thoris cover.

Done.

Requesting any female Sup Forums character doing this stance.

We are not worthy of such a delivery.

Requesting Carly (left), barefoot and wearing those legwarmers of hers as stirrups in this pose on the right.

First time posting. Take it easy on me.

Request like 2 threads ago. Got two more in the wings.

/r/equesting this scene from Bart vs Australia - except Bart is Beast Boy, the angry australians are assorted modern day Cartoon Network characters, and Beast Boy has "YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW" written on his ass

Requesting redesign Mary Marvel costume with similar Supergirl's midriff costume

beautiful

Shocking DELIVERY!

Requesting Leya Sodo from Les Kassos blushing heavily as she has heart shaped pasties covering her nipples while she makes a heart shape with her hands in the center of her chest. Maybe with a Valentine's day message written across her chest like "Be mine" or "kiss me"

>

...And an animated version!

Requesting the Mysticons in your own style.

Honestly I think you should do more drawthread deliveries instead of those shitty screencap edits requested by ungrateful thirsty fucks.

Holy shit

Excellent work my dude.

WOO

Requesting a reaction image of April being filmed by a news camera, and her breasts are censored by a bar saying "REPORTED!"

You know, as a way of responding to posts with questionable content

This will be useful for this coming week

That sounds like a legitimate Plastic Man joke.

Wow, I can see Sup Forums getting some use out of this one.
Great job!

Requesting Oswald meeting Bugs Bunny.

Requesting Gaz eating a chili pepper like a carrot.

OR here!!!! It’s perfect!!!! They make a great tag team and you captured them perfectly!!! Thank you soooooo much!!! It’s why I made the request, for artists to just have fun with the ideas. And I hope you had fun doing it.

This is insanely terrific and creative!!! Outstanding work user. Anyway I can repay you? I’m not even OR and I’m in love with this

Requesting your waifu dressed like this.