Brexit Not Happening

selfiehashtag.com/SelfieMediaInfo/1383926299315156599_1349341812

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Britfags confirmed to still remain cucks.

>cucks

seriously what the fuck does this word even mean

>Britian votes to leave.
>Nah JAY KAY your vote dont matter.
>America votes for a president.
>Nah JAY KAY your vote dont matter.

Both will lead to very serious consequences for the government and their people, they should keep that in mind.

Cuck leaf detected,.

This will return Labour to government or at least creates more UKIP voters.

If you like jerking off watching other men fuck your wife/gf you are a cuck . If you like jerking off watching other men fuck your entire country you are a cuck

>Don't currently have a plan for how to accomplish it = NOT EVER HAPPENING, LEAVERS BTFO

>This will return Labour to government
No chance of that happening, lad. They're fucked for a good while now.

Labour are finished, deal with it.
We will submit article 50 on Thursday 23rd March 2017 at 11am.
Deal with it.

>selfiehastag.com

It means canadian aka worthless piece of turd

Okay but I don't do those things so why do people on this website keep calling me that

Its the pc way to call someone a fag

>Brexit Not Happening

Yeah it is, soros.

That's literally not what the article said.

Don't insult Sup Forums with this level of retardation

Too late I both stole and compressed it.
On a jewpad mini no less!

You probably keep saying shit that makes you sound like a little pushy. A cuck is somebody that willingly screws themselves or their country (economically, militarily, culturally, etc.) In the name of diversity and globalization. It'shappily supporting the subversion of you and your community's best interests for political correctness and "tolerance."

*pussy

>Both will lead to very serious consequences for the government and their people, they should keep that in mind.

This.
This "representative democracy" thing was pure genius from them, they can still essentially rule as aristocrats and do whatever they want but the people won't kill them when they fuck up like they usually would, because they always have the faint hope that the next election is totally going to fix everything.

Now they fucked up and went too far, leading the population to actually vote against them for once. If they ignore these votes and continue doing whatever the fuck they want they will have shown that politic discourse is not a viable option for changing things anymore which leaves violence as the only alternative.
And if they go for that option, they will die. Like every single other regime in human history did when the people got too fed up.

>selfiehashtag.com

Brexit is a far bigger fuck you to the "globalists" than electing a globalist into a public speaker position you dense fucker.

We're throwing the entirety of Europe, an entire continent into the trash whilst you're just trashing NATO a shitty trade agreement that spiraled out of control and would always be overlooked when Russia plays a hand.

>American education

my d0ubles confirm Brits will rise from the sofa.

nice get

Whatever you tell yourself at night so that you can sleep.

KEK wills it.

>serb saves Britain
Thank you memes

PRAISE KEK

>a shitty trade agreement that spiraled out of control
Isn't that the EU

I shall remove kebab in your honour.

UKIP is the new labor

Smooth chetnik. Nice.

aaaaaaaaand the thread is done

we must keep the magic going to please kek

Sorta, the EU was always intended to be what it has become and then some, NATO was never meant to become what it has today.

Congrats you voted in another puppet that will fail to deliver on his promises and has already started backpedaling before hes even inaugurated. It is not even like trump represents a new ideology or party he literally did it for the grand old party, you've voted to maintain the same old shit.

Don't get me wrong Hillary can such a fat fucking dick, I'm just saying that you guys haven't really done anything to rock the boat as it were.

Then again you could say the same for the Brits working together to destabilise Europe which has been our agenda for about half a millennia.