Steve "Tel We Will Nuke Aviv" Bannon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/798133651795939329
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link?

is Ben Shaprio the perfect example jews prefer to see the world burn rather than do the right thing?

Why's everyone butthurt by Steve Bannon? His resume's pretty impressive.

Ben is perhaps the person on the conservative side the most JUSTEd but Trump's win.

Breitbart is huge now. Why the FUCK did he leave over the Michelle Fields incident?

The one thing worse than the modern regressive left is the moderate right...what I'd give to wring that kikes face.

It was a bad call, Ripley. A bad call.

His ex wife said he didnt like jews or something like that so the media is calling him an antisemite

>Why the FUCK did he leave over the Michelle Fields incident?

because he is a selective puritan. A professional Pharisee

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out

benjis on twitter akin like he was a trumpet since day 1

because he doesnt know what winning feels like. his whole conservative life has been associated with losing, or the attitude of "thats not true conservatism"

Breitbart has taken a movement of people who tut and given them action, only to find out the there are certain people who have made a career out of tutting

that's how the mindset of kike conservatives work.
Ben Shapiro said months ago Trump was going to be worse than Hillary. Now he says Hillary was the worst thing that could happen to the USA.

the only correct action that a jew can take is to curl up on the floor and die. i dont mean to insult, but its true.

Steve "set alight the hook nosed kike" Bannon

He has principles and he stuck by them. Not everyone just wants to support the winner.

Fucking kike. The media said his WIFE didn't like jews, not Bannon. Fuck off with your jew ways. Always manipulating ins subtle but MASSIVELY IMPORTANT WAYS.

For some reason, out of all the shit this guy does that can bother someone, nothing -- NOTHING bothers me more than his stupid little hat.

What principles exactly, Jews first?

Israel first
Israel first
Saying you want to kill every white person 24/7

these are the 3 core principles of kike conservatism

this

he'd be a real JEW sellout if he jumped on the T rump Train for the money

He could have benefited super hard from shilling for Trump

He also said he was wrong with his prediction and admitted it.

Most honest man in america.

>editor in chief of the literally nothing

Jews always fall back to blood ties in the end.

but israel is 100% behind trump

Germans should be banned from Sup Forums

Another good man's reputation tarnished by a vicious woman.

I hope Trump brings in a law that where rape charges can go ahead only if the rape was witnessed by two other people.

That would shut those feminists up.

What about the entire country of Israel?

Also Milo isn't a really a jew.

70% Israeli jews voted for Trump
75% american jews voted against Trump

they cancel each other

Steve "kikes get the first round of the cannon" Bannon

Ben Shitpiro is such a cuck boy. I hate him for being a smug little rich boy.

No shit, why would we vote against our own interests? Sup Forums should understand this better than anyone.

>Even if he doesn't do his boring podcast he will still be rich and will afford to have as many children as he wants

THE TRIBE user THE TRIBE

Jews voted in that cunt who called for the death of palestinian mothers, they feel the same about white people.. were just descendants of Persians (aryan) to them, and they lover to slaughter Persians.

Jews in Israel are zionists, and their religion is based on declaring us slaves, and sub humans.

Yes, all jews, every last one who doesnt openly admit the religion is equal to slavery and oppression, and the jews are not chosen by anything.

Also, now that the election is over, we can be realistic about this. Trump isnt going to save anything, but we couldnt let Hillary get in, so there was no room for talking about his faults and doubts.

He wont save the white race, but he will help us, if he does only one of the things he says he would do.

Steve "Smite the kike parasite" Bannon

Steve "Holocaust denial makes me smile" Bannon

Steve "America for whites, Israel for Jews" Bannon

Steve "Whites I'm lovin', Jews to the oven" Bannon

Of course that faggot is going to be whining all over the media about Bannon.

>Savage

he is getting cold feet now too

hahaha

No.

After he left he tried to take the Trump campaign and Breitbart down with him, as he played an SJW with his kikey face on Megyn Kelly show

You want to know the real reason he left? Because Sup Forums Trump fans drove him mad with anti-semitic photos. He couldn't stand Breitbart and Milo writing positive alt-right articles so he wanted to burn it all down

When I see a jew saying white genocide must be stopped and that its already larger than the supposed 6 million, then follow that by pointing out they didnt actually even lose 6 million..

He gets a pass.

I dare you, find a single jew who mentioned the words white genocide as if it were a bad thing, besides possibly Milo whos just controlled opposition, and actually already turned on the alt-right movement at the key moment when youd expect controlled OP to turn on us.

He said hes not related to the alt-right as soon as Clinton dropped her speech, adding to the chaos, and damaging white interests even further.

That whole term alt right is cancer, but Milo disassociated himself with anything remotely close to what it is, regardless of alt right and white nationalistic movements are entirely different from eachother.

>Steve "Holocaust denial makes me smile" Bannon

Ha!

alt-right is a name the jews use to label us

we should never allow that to happen.

I call myself a center-left, a extreme right-wing or simply a centrist but never let the kikes call you alt-right

> we
> us
> leaf
fuck off

>The media said his WIFE didn't like jews, not Bannon.
WRONG

His ex-wife reportedly declared under oath that Bannon said he didn't want kids to go to school with jews. This was when they were divorcing, so take it with more than a few grains of salt.

Keep in mind Bannon worked for (((Goldman-Sachs))), got rich investing in (((Seinfeld))) and was the top goy at (((Breitbart))). Something doesn't add up.

damn you Sup Forums i would never have laughed at something this before but now........

Steve "Spike the kike" Bannon

This

so what's your conclusion?

I'm fairly sure he's not an anti-semite. I think he's probably aware of the jewish influence in the MSM and thinks mocking that is funny. Note how the media is using the 'renegade jew' article to smear Bannon. What they don't tell you is that article was written by David Horowitz (a jew).

The MSM tried to beat Trump for a year and a half and they failed. Instead of learning from their mistakes and reassessing their ethics and reporting strategy, they doubled down on a new target, Bannon.

Some are even going with a slightly modified >muh Russians meme conspiracy. According to one Sarah Kenzdior, Bannon is a Leninist who is out to destroy America:

twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/798133651795939329

I don't see why they hate Bannon. He literally supports Trump, as always, in nuking Iran. These 2 guys are Israel's best friends.

>Not seeing the troll
Israel doesn't want the US to nuke Iran... they want a protracted war where lots of goy die and Izzy benefits from it all.

Nuking Iran would likely end Israel in the mid-east with all the ensuing violence.

Bannon knows whats up. A jew is either at your feet or at your throat

alt-right is a thing though, it's white nationalist.

you mean richard spencer?

He's a part of it yes.

>Nuking Iran would likely end Israel in the mid-east with all the ensuing violence.
If Iran were to be nuked, hypothetically speaking, wiping it out completely, who would there then be left to fight Israel afterwards? That's their biggest enemy, their biggest threat. Syria?

It's rhetoric. The point is that Trump will be making the decision, instead of getting the orders from Israel.

>His ex wife said he didnt like jews or something like that so the media is calling him an WHITE NATIONALIST/SUPREMACIST
If only.

So my initial point still stands. And (((they))) shouldn't be kvetching over Bannon at all.

What do you mean?

Yes, but the media calls everyone who is conservative on the internet alt-right which isn't accurate. The term is corrupted in common speech now. Basically if you follow The Donald, post on her, or even read Breitbart, the ADL and the Media labels you an alt-right WHITE NATIONALIST/SUPREMACIST

He is being labeled a White Nationalist/Supremacist by members of the media and celebrities. Actual White Nationalist must be both pissed at the mislabel and hopeful this encourages people to join their ranks. The media is essentially mainstreaming White Nationalism through their hyperbole and lies.

Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews. No matter what their "political opinions" are or where they live. When a Jew does ANYTHING, it's to benefit himself or another Jew. Period. Forever.

Oh I see, I was misreading your post. But yes, I agree, the media is just doing a repeat of their lying smear tactics that led to a Trump presidency and an emboldening of the people they oppose. They never learn, bless them.

Ker-blam. This. "Gee. White Nationalists serve in cabinets with redpilled black dudes? They aren't neo-Nazis, after all!"

No it doesn't, because (((they))) don't give a shit about reason, they care about US goy sucking their dick. Neither Bannon or Trump could give a fuck about Israel (especially Bannon)... it's just that they dislike muzzies even more.

A BAD CALL?! DOESN'T HE REALIZE WHAT HE'S DONE HERE?
HIS CAREER IS DEAD! DEAD!!