Infinity War Spoiler

Infinity War Spoiler

Thor's new hammer got a name.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/97149184
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, isnt that beta ray bills hammer? Also, where are all these toy leaks coming from? Do they have the basic figure range yet?

FUCKING BULLSHIT! So much for Bill

Thor will lose this during one of the movies, they'll joke about how he can't keep his hands on any of his hammers, Beta Ray Bill will find it in the post-credits scene. Screencap this post.

>not jarnborjn or however you spell it
lame

OMG IT REFERENCES THE COMICS BUZZFEED SAYS THAT'S AWESOME THIS IS WHY MARVEL IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN DC

The Marvel Legends are Nomad Cap, Iron Spider-Man, New Suit Tony, Taskmaster, Songbird and King Cobra, with Thanos BAF

My question is, why can't it just be the Ultimate Mjolnir? Calling it Stormbreaker just seems like a slap in the face to Bill fans. But then again, Thor material in the MCU has always been kinda weak

Not the legends, the standard figure line

>>Groot made the handle
FUCK, that leak is true!

Because most fans will probably react positively to the reference and not interpret it as a personal attack on the integrity of their favorite character?

What leak?

Well for starters it's not gold, and with the name it kind of implies we won't ever see Beta Ray Bill

>Well for starters it's not gold
Blue arms tier autism
>and with the name it kind of implies we won't ever see Beta Ray Bill
Maybe we will, maybe we won't. The MCU Thor's already ignored enough of the source material that anything is possible.

Tell me what the leak said, how bad will infinity war be

Jabroni?

>Groot made the handle
Neat

Oh cmon, without the gold it looks like Ultimate Mjolnir. I'm not saying it's a deal breaker, but its what made the weapon stand out

It only told the general plot. Which in a movie with these many characters will be simple as fuck (just like the first two).

The real litmus test will be the character motivations and interactions. Plus the action.

>It only told the general plot.
Which was?

Thanos arrives on Earth looking for the Infinity Stones. The Avengers fight him. Some of them go to space. Some stay on Earth. Captain America gets a shield.

Actually pretty cool. Surprisingly straightforward in a good way. Let me look for it, it was posted on Sup Forums. Loki basically takes Mephisto's role.

Can't remember too well. These are general things I know based on it and some other details.

Thor/Loki/Hulk meet thanos and get their ass kicked. Thor ends up next to the guardians, Hulk is sent to earth (by Loki, maybe?)
Tony/Spidey/Strange on New York to deal with Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw coming after Hulk, Bruce talks to cap on Tony's phone and prepares to meet him. Others go to space and eventually meet the guardians.
Other Guardians go to the collector's and then to Earth.
Thor/Rocket/Groot go to meet the Dwarf King to make Thor a weapon.
Cap/Falcon/Widow save Vision/Wanda from Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive and then take them to Wakanda.
Thanos kills Gamorra because he needs to sacrifice something to get the soul stone, or something.

Fuck. it is true. Everything is true. All of it. Fuck.

Basically, leak summed up the film, pretty straight forward shit, but the big thing was Thanos kills Gamora so he can get the Soul Stone, which can only be acquired by killing a loved one. That was the biggest reveal, but Groot making the handle of the hammer was the other one.

The leak was obviously true once we saw Banner in the Hulkbuster.

There's that leaked scene where the guardians meet Thanos choking the collector, but they don't have Rocket or Groot with them (although they are CGI and could be added later).
At this point Thanos should have the power stone, and he gets the space stone from Loki (as we see in the trailer, he only has this one).
Since Strange has the Time stone and Vision have the mind stone and we need them with the rest of the heroes for the money shot, I assume he goes to the Reality stone after (this may be when the Guardians meet him).

Is that yellow planet thing something he makes from Knowhere with power + reality gems?

Also, I assume Hawkeye is left to call in Ant-Man/Wasp and Captain Marvel and go on the adventure of their lives through different dimensions/timelines to gather the avengers/wake them from the realities Thanos puts them in.

Hulk is hulking out of the hulkbuster in this movie, isnt he?

Lego dropped this spoiler in mid-January. The set's called "Thor's Stormbreaker Quest" or something.

I still remember this story from marvel holiday special (1993).

Yes, that's what the leak said. They love doing HYPE scenes with Hulk and that sounds like perfectly hype.

Rocket and Groot go with Thor to forge a new weapon made by the same material as Thanos gauntlet.

Oh, that 100% confirms the leaks.

That machine Thor is seen flexing in the trailer is a Star Forge. Spoilers/rumors said that The Dwarf King (Played by Peter Dinklage and is actually a giant towering Thor) crafted the infinity gauntlet, and his hands were cut off by Thanos to ensure he could not forge something to stop him.

Oh, and there was a Red Skull sight somewhere. Just a reference, but the leak mentioned either he or his corpse can be seen.

Also, the Dwarf King is played by the guy from GoT and has no hands after Thanos made him make the gauntlet, hence why he can't finish the axe.

you were faster at typing this

Was Sup Forums really the first time the leak got posted? I can't believe Sup Forums leaked a major film's full plot.

It's happened tons of times.

Usually people from production (VFX alone have tons of guys) or from test-screenings get this and they eventually come up here.

A couple of details always change, but there's definitely been other movies.

You'd be surprised. We got the dirt on Fant4stic like you wouldn't believe

Nothing will ever beat this image.

>Thanos kills Gamora
This cant possibly be permanent, can it? It would ruin the entire story in the guardians series. Also, does hawkeye die, hes the worst character and the unnecessary focus on him ruined AOU

>Also, does hawkeye die, hes the worst character and the unnecessary focus on him ruined AOU
everyone's saying his family does, but they've been saying it since Ultron, so.

I still think he's left to go pick up Ant-Man and re-recruit the Avengers in alternate realities in Avenger 4

What other films where leaked on this site. I cant remember them all

They're not gonna kill off Hawkeye's family, this isn't Millarworld. Being a family man is pretty much Clint's singular character trait in the movies.

What gets to me is what will be the significance of this hammer if it's such a detour in the film?

can cut the gauntlet

>re-recruit the Avengers in alternate realities in Avenger 4
that sounds horrible

Gamora dies which causes Quill to go Super DDR mode.

>implying a typical popcorn muncher would be able to pronounce that
Should've been Thunderstrike anyhow.

Thanos' Gauntlet was made from the most powerful metal by the most skilled forger in the Universe (the Dwarf King(. After the gauntlet was completed, he cut off the Dwarf King's hands so he couldn't forge a weapon that could destroy the Gauntlet. Thor, Rocket and Groot are going to help the hand-less Dwarf King forge an axe capable of destroying the gauntlet. Early leaks called it Jarnbjorn but they probably switched the name because Stormbreaker sounds cooler to little kids.

I'm expecting time travel shit with what Avengers are leftover, like Iron Man, Ant-Man and I don't know, Mantis? Maybe a scene where they see a grown up Cassie for Ant-Man feels.

>Infinity War: Callis Bucky White Wolf
>Me: That's BS but whatever Hunter is pretty nonexistant in the MCU and Killmonger pretty much covers his role to some extent
>Infinity War: Calls Thor's new hammer Stormbreaker
>Me: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will fuck shit up if they try to take Bill's hammer and give it to Thor in the comics, but fuck why don't they just give him a new Mjolnir in the MCU? Or give him Jarnbjorn or something.

In the comics doesn't Thanos technically leave Gamora for dead before Adam absorbs her into the Soul stone?

That said Starlin did that story before he decided to give them a father and daughter relationship, but it was always complicated since Thanos did give a shit about her. Even Starlin said that after Death it was Gamora that Thanos was loyal to or something along those lines.

But between Gunn and the Russos whatever love there could be between MCU Gamora and Thanos is pretty nonexistant and I guess the idiots at Marvel Comics will copy whatever the MCU does.

*angry space horse noises*

If she gets absorbed by the soul stone she can still come back, that already happened in the comics and it can also serve as a way to connect her with Adam in GotG vol. 3

Or she just comes back in Avengers 4, all I know is that Gunn said he had a serious talk with Zoe and Pratt about GotG vol. 3 and it's no secret he plans to have Adam Warlock in that movie.

I would be OK with this too.

>I will fuck shit up if they try to take Bill's hammer and give it to Thor in the comics

Bill already offered his hammer and Thor said no, but you know Aaron would make some dumb shit that would make Thor get the hammer.

I mean he already killed Bill in his Secret Wars Thor story so he wouldn't be afraid to do it again.

So it's a worse looking version of the ultimate hammer with the name of Bill's hammer tacked on.

Shouldn't the handle shatter into a million splinters the first time Thor hits something with that hammer?

>Wanting a continuity insert
Shit taste confirmed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>top 10 anime weapons

I can practically smell the autism

So, no one has mentioned it yet, but Thor has his eye back in both of these pictures.
Kind of sucks they're reverting it so soon after Ragnarok, but did the leak mention how at all?

>the unnecessary focus on him ruined AOU
Imagine having such shit taste.

Magic trees, silly

isn't his face literally on one of the buildings in ragnarok

Jarnbjorn seems easier to pronounce than mjolnir,imo

You UTTER motherfuckers. Can't leave one damned part of the Thor mythos un-bastardized, can you?

It didn't ruin AOU, but it is another contributing factor to why it's so bad.

>giving him the axe, and naming it stormbreaker
>so no beta ray bill
>but it does not hide the possibility of Jane foster getting the hammer and becoming whor

mark my words, it's going to happen.

I figure the ship in the Thor end credits scene was bills.

Dance Dance Revolution?

Oh fuck

>Liam Hemsworth is cast as Eric, gets Thunderstrike

yarn-buh-yorn
It's piss easy

The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Suicide Squad and Justice League all spring to mine.

Most recently we had leaks on The Incredibles 2 and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Son of Gunn. I guess that "Thor's new Hammer is made from Groot" leak was right.

no? it was one of thanos's wasn't it? loki struck a deal with him a while ago about the teseract so its going to be some bullshit side story about that, thor will get flung so far into space and land on guardians ship, groot somehow is old enough to make the staff end of the hamaxe stormbreaker.

The leaks were confirmed the minute you see Banner by the Hulkbuster in the trailer, but this just settles it.

Dick move with the name btw, unless they plan on having Bill appear in some capacity and pass on the torch.

Just about every marvel movie gets spoiled here anywhere from a few months to a few weeks until said movie is released

>Beta Ray Bill was included in an early version of Thor: Ragnarok (2017), though he ultimately did not make an appearance. Producer Kevin Feige said, "it was so quick... and it just didn’t do it justice. And the feeling is, if you can’t do it justice, do it later."

Ok Feige

Well if Thor does go full king after IW, he'll have to have a new protector of Asgard, maybe then he'll pass it onto him? There's no Mjolnir for Bill to initially wield anymore

Nah, the Suicide Squad one was fake. And honestly sounds much better than the final film.

iirc, the Lego spoiler dropped much earlier, around mid-December actually.

That's extremely odd
Especially since that's a spoiler for the movie
They even edited out the eyepatch in the trailers of Thor 3 and the comic-con trailer for IW just so that wouldn't spoil anything

Maybe it's so kids will recognize him more?

>ugly as sin
Why

Good, I don’t want them to ruin Bill too

>Asgard

I’ve got some bad news for you user

There was a legit one that spoiled the whole HUNKA HUNKA scene. Might've been at Sup Forums, though.

The new Asgard
in Norway

It's not all out there
We've got a decent summary but we still don't know what Thor does after getting the new hammer replacement

or in Broxton, Oklahoma

That would be fucking random in-universe because Odin said "Why can't the place i die be Asgard"

Btw why are there so few Asgardians?
How many are left? A few thousand?
They only reproduce once every thousand years or so but still

A whole lot will probably die when Thanos attacks the spaceship. Probably Heimdall, Valkyrie, Korg, etc. Loki will save a portion of the survivors, but I can't see it happening without a lot of casualties.

That's a good thing. I guarantee the MCU would fuck him up royally.

Feige said that the bridge between Ragnarok and IW isn't that straightforward

They'd pull a man-ape and say horse-faced people would be outraged and would just make him a normal person. Maybe even just cast Idris Elba in a second role.

I find that hard to believe. At most, it won't happen then and there 5 minutes after Ragnarok's end, they'll be captured and taken to Thanos or something.

But it's pretty clear they're at the mercy of Thanos, Thor gets thrown into space somehow, and Loki uses the Tesseract to bargain for the survivors.

>Doctor Strange
>All of Thor
>Homecoming
>Civil War
>Iron Man 2 and 3
>Age of Ultron

Shut up Feige

For God's sake, someone just repost the leaks.

why are you grouping good movies with shit ones

Guess he only likes iron man 1 and guardians and cap 1 and avengers and antman.

Interesting taste.

LEGO sets are not always accurate
Consider the Iron Man 3 ones as well as the Ant man sets as well. Lot of stuff there that was either inaccurate or never seen in film

They don't want the lego to spoil Thor 3 until the dvd release?

I'm not sure if the ones talked about here are the same I saw, but from here:
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/97149184

Steve Rogers has adopted the identity of Nomad and is leading the Secret Avengers, formed by Black Widow and Falcon. Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Ant-Man went their different ways. Ant-Man is not in the movie in any significant way.

Steve and his team have minor roles. Early on, they rescue Scarlet Witch and Vision from the Children of Thanos and send them to Wakanda so Black Panther and his sister Shuri can extract the Mind Stone from the Vision and guard it against Thanos. When Thanos' forces invade Wakanda in the end, they return to help. Steve is the one that manages to kill Thanos' main enforcer Corvus Glaive after he kills Vision and defeats everyone else that tries to stop him.

Thanos attacks the Asgardians' ship in search of the Space Stone, which Loki trades for Thanos' pardon and the lives of the refugees, becoming Thanos' advisor. Thor is severely beaten and cast out into space by Thanos, where he is later found by the Guardians of the Galaxy, who had been following Thanos' trail of destruction across the galaxy.

Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis go to Knowhere to consult with the Collector, but find him being tortured by Thanos for the Reality Stone. Meanwhile, Thor, Rocket and Teen Groot visit the Dwarf King Eitri (Peter Dinklage), who forged Mjolnir, for weapons. Eitri has also forged the Infinity Gauntlet, and Thanos has cut off his hands so he can not build something powerful enough to destroy it. Thor finds an axe, Jarnbjorn, made from the same metal as Mjolnir, but it is unfinished, so Teen Groot gives his wood to make the handle.