youtube.com/watch?v=uM403CAx5fI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Canadian_Maple_Syrup_Heist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums would agree

If you destroy Canada, they win

china already destroyed canada

it's norm macdonald
he wins by default

Canada does have it good; it gets the best of everything.

The Day of the Leaf has arrived at long last.

Excuse me, Day of the Rake*
Messed up my shitposting for a moment, there.

SOON

Can i have the explanation of the relation between U.S.A and Canada, are they hate buddies or what?

They're like a teen couple. USA is the boy and Canada is the girl.

Canada is like that little area at the very edge of your back yard that you never really have a reason to go to so you don't mind if some of the neighbor's stuff is there.

Canada is the younger brother who got along better with Mom and Dad.

Canada is America's good two shows younger brother.

Yes

>Hate buddies
How they fuck they could be "hate budies" if the 2 are almost a single country? Canada let US put their Armies everywhere without problem and their have an extremely connected economy

Any opinion stated by Norm Macdonald is immediately a valid opinion.

Canada, like Mexico, is just another border country leeching of the economic and military power from the United States. The reason Canada's not a shithole like Mexico is because their population's whiter and has less drugs and corruption. The New England states of the US are very similar to Canadia in that aspect.

Canada's doing a pretty good job of destroying itself.

These guys get it.
youtube.com/watch?v=uM403CAx5fI

Kinda

>USA is the boy and Canada is the gay.
ftfy

Technically best friends but both think they could do better. America is more outwardly arrogant but Canada is more snidey.

France and Germany are siblings too

>So what do you want your first wish to be ....JUSTIN TRUDEAU
>audience gasps

Nah, Canada is definitely girly. Even homosexual guys will be blunt and upfront with what they think. Girls, on the other hand, are subtle and passive-aggressive, not unlike Canadians.

this hurts

Who was the supervillain that caused that?

Holy fucking shit stop, wtf are you guys doing?

People only hate Canada as a meme. That's why we joke about it.

>Not destroying Australia instead

The only people who hate Canada is other Canadians.

Nah, that's not supervillain stuff. Steal their national reserve of maple syrup is supervillain stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Canadian_Maple_Syrup_Heist

Yeah, but France and Germany are weird like that.

Yep.

Australia dindu nuffin

Imagine...

>Elect a PM with a liberal arts degree
You leaves play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

We should make this a Sup Forums banner.

America doesn’t hate Canada so much as harbor contempt and disgust for it.

thats kinda hot.

Actually we don't seem to notice it's there.

Isn't that the place where people dodged draft across The Lake of the Woods to? Isn't that the place with all the Maple Syrup? Isn't that the place with all the Lumberjacks? Isn't that part of the map between here and Alaska? Oh, and Mounties.

I've been stashing it all in my backyard. When you think about it, it's a victimless crime.

damn Sup Forums

>b-b-but it's not like we care about you or anything, baka Canada...

Fucking shit, I knew it looked like him. That's some god tier character design. Totally sounds like something Norm would say, too.
>I walked through blood and bones in the streets of New York trying to find my lost brother. He was in northern Canada.

Stream that film, if you're so great!

Hmmmm

>americucks truggered by ketchup chips

>implying

We have them here too.

You can get them at Trader Joe's.

We wanna visit, it seems like a cool place. We just have no reason to other than the wilderness. Canada needs tourism, but that would inevitably lead to problems in the long run.

Superior.

I hear Ravaged by Raptors is good too.

It's deeply symbolic okay.

This show did another thing about Canadians, remember? The bit about the Canadian justice system. What happened to Hartman in Canada?

No Canadian province is any more different than one American state is from another. The two countries are basically the same and this infuriates Canada immensely so they've adopted this idiotic notion of defining themselves by how not American they are.
Basically Canada is a teenager reacting to being told they're just like their parents.

The joke was about the american justice system first. The theives in the episode escaped to Canada, and the joke was repeated, except with Mounties.

the day of the rake can't come soon enough
no longer will you pollute our roads destroy our parking nor speak on our gun rights

desu that's what Canada would say to USA

>t.Canadian here

America is Garfield
Canada is Nermal

at least they have better taste than russian postmodernist

We basically don't think about America at all.

nigga that sounds fucking amazing

34 of Eh-chan when?

Quit being a faggot. You know the rules.

Canada is America's half-sibling that got along with mom and dad better and while sort of chill and laid back she's secretly jealous of how America gets more attention. America likes Canada well enough but doesn't care about her as much as Canada cares about America, while also enjoying some light-hearted sibling bullying. The two of them live together along with their roomie Mexico.

Also they REALLY want to bang. Like they desperately want to fuck each other hard and raw but neither can really come out and say it. Canada lusts after her big brother America's throbbing missiles while America wants desperately to expand his territory into his sister's vast wilderness, but the two of them are ashamed of it and will never go through with their forbidden desires. Plus Mexico is watching. It kills the mood.

He succeeded. It's called Justin Trudeau

i actually hate canadians

>When you realize Trudeau is actually just a vindictive genie

mexicos also ravaged by drugs

The relationship between US and Canada is the relationship between Quebec and Canada.
There's a sense of unique culture and independence, but in reality there's nothing special and an undeserved superiority complex.
I would say shit starts getting different once you go above the 60 latitude, but you bought Alaska so.

there are few worse feelings as a child than reaching for what you thought was BBQ and getting a mouthful of rancid ketchup chips

Canada and the USA currently in a “Friends with Benefits” situation from what I have gathered. While their friendship is rocky at times, they know they can’t live without the other.

Mexico is in all likelihood, the third wheel. Aside from the fact they know how to cook really fucking well and knows where to get the best weed in town, they’re an utter mess.

>Plus Mexico is watching. It kills the mood.

America! The loudmouthed and arrogant big brother!
Canada! The supportive but snarky little sister!
Mexico! Their weird roommate who cooks, cleans, and sells them drugs!

I'd watch this.

I'm totally fine with Canadians for the most part. I do want to take a steaming shit into Trudeau's open chest cavity, and people in their parliament who are dreadfully eager to start restricting speech.

epic

you have literally two cities and they aren't even very big
the only time i have ever thought about canada is when someone else brings it up

Is there any real reason to hate Canada beyond their lacking standards for animation?

They're low quality posters.

They have no culture other than America's hat, and "defeated America in a few battles in the War of 1812". Even their prime minister said it has no culture.

>tfw i can follow everything that's happening and actually replay the movie at this speed

Can you really refute him, though?

SIEG ZEON

sure is Sup Forums here

We have to be constantly reminded that they are different people living in an actual foreign nation. Because we are just so damn similar it's weird.

There are states that have a much more radical shift in culture, accent, etc. Canada is just a really large Mid-Western state to anyone in the US. Louisiana seems ten times more foreign and exotic than any part of Canada.

Canadians on the other hand want there to be some kind of difference even when there really is none.

Canada is like an extra American state except they don't follow Freedom of speech or right to bear arms rights.

I don't hate them, just their ultra sjw government that makes it a crime to misgender someone.

As someone who's got family on the US/Can border, I can confirm that Can's pretty fucking similar to the US and if someone isn't familiar with either they wouldn't be able to tell the difference if they were suddenly dropped in the Northern US States or the Southern Can. Though it has been a while.

Canadians are American Frenchaboos

Please invade us already.

You know we have a multiple Civil Rights bills right? How come our government isn’t SJW according to you?

Now we know that's just not true at all.

Canada is vastly superior to the US in every way or shape and Americans feel insecure about it, it's kinda like with Timmys Dad and Dinkelberg

Hi insecure Milk Bagger

America has freedom of speech

>t. Delusional leaf scum
We love you too, Canada.

Justin "Don't call honor killings barbaric" Trudeau
Justin "If you kill your enemies they win" Trudeau
Justin "DUDE WEED VOTE FOR ME" Trudeau