Serious Question: Is it even possible for X-23 to have a period, because she has a healing factor?

Serious Question: Is it even possible for X-23 to have a period, because she has a healing factor?

I don't think you know how periods work.

I believe you're confusing periods with having your hymen busted when you first have sex. If i had to bet, I'd say she would be like fucking a virgin every time since the hymen would regrow.

She can't bleed and her cells don't age.

Her hymen is forever tight

Healing factor on the level of Laura or Logan means no cavities for one, or pimples/ pockmarks and not even split ends regarding hair. Also no body odor outside natural sweat smell. The last one is interesting because gross smelling body odor is caused by bacteria living on dead skin and body hair, like armpits and the like, which could not survive on someone with a healing factor as there would be no food source. If humans lived in a totally sterile environment where such bacteria does not naturally exist, we would not smell like much outside the clothing we would wear. Something else to contemplate is if natural intestinal organisms exist in people with healing factors like they do in normal humans because we need such micro organisms like Faecalibacterium "gut flora" to actually live. So if a guy like Wolverine has accumulates the thousand plus natural examples of bacterium in his colon like a normal person, would that bacterium not also have a healing factor like him?

Their healing factor provides a regenerative form of immortality for their bodies as a system, not for each individual cell comprising it.

It's not bleeding as if from a wound. It's sloughing and discharge. That would be like saying she never pees or poops or sweats because she can just heal through the waste material.

>Also no body odor outside natural sweat smell.

Bullshit. Logan is a canon smelly troll. Although there has been less mention of that since Quesada banned his cigars.

She bleeds all the time though.

It's just a comic book, you should really just relax.

>implying Laura didn't get her hymen worn away by the staff at The Facility well before she got her powers

When they first break her in, her hymen heals around the guy's dick. So it gets progressively open the more sex she has.

>Constantly drinks
>Wears old clothing
>Usually covered in blood
>Probably doesn't shower much because why would he need to?

Of course he smells. But if that smell has anything to do with pit BO, it has never been addressed.

Also, if human hair is a combination of keratin and dead skin cells, does that mean the hair for people with a healing factor is just keratin? Because otherwise wouldn't everyone with a healing factor be bald?

people paying money for fanfiction is weird

A better question is if she'll ever be in a good book again.

The womb refreshing itself would not trigger the livers healing function.

is this cp?

no

Technically the discharge is broken down uterine lining so maybe OP argues that the lining should heal itself constantly.

How do they cut their hair? Wouldn't it immediately regrow?

yeah Laura and Logan's hair grow back to a fixed lenght

From where they acquire mass and energy to fuel that healing factor and compensate the loss of tissues? They must eat like starving africans...

You are a fucking dumb ass.
Posts like these show your age or the fact that the american education system sucks dick.

Isn't that what Warren did to her?
Looked like he fucked her good if the room was anything to go by.

Jean is annoying

>Jean got told
Take that bitch.

Hair isn't live tissue

>and not even split ends
Hair ISN'T ALIVE you mongoloid fuck!

Isn't the old ideas of the hymen actually a myth caused by people having sex for the first time being really bad at it? Like not having enough lubrication or the girl not being sufficiently relaxed and stretched?

what the fuck are you talking about

it varies from writer to hack writer

Yeah, almost everything they tell you about the vagina is a myth. Noone even mentions the vagina dentata until it's too late and your nice big 8 incher becomes a micropenis.

Google hymen myth and then whine to me about fake news or some kind of inane conspiracy.

Are you on crack? Next youre gonna say blood is blue & Gum stays for 7 years. Kek.

This.

The hymen functions as a bulwark against germs. Problem is it kinda leaves the vagina super tight which can lead to painful first-time sex.

I don't think her cells don't age is quite right
I think it's more her DNA and whatnot doesn't deteriorate
I think both she and Wolverine had no problem growing up

I can't tell if you're purposely shitposting or if you actually believe this

That, and they siphon the energy needed from the Bub dimension. Just like how Cyke's eyes draw energy from the punch dimension.

I’m not completely sure how you made me consider this but technically she’s immune to menopause as that starts when the scarring of the ovaries from ovulation is too much for them to produce eggs anymore. Healing factor = no scars and she can be fertile for hundreds of years

> kitty broke up with her boyfriend who was later turned gay
>her new boyfriend has the same playlist endlessly on repeat for the entirety of their relationship in a cramped ship with no escape.
I think Jean won that one.

What kind of autistic post was this?

You realize a woman's period is not a wound, right?