ITT we list the good ones

ITT we list the good ones

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/curb-enthusiasm-begins-filming-ninth-season-hiatus-article-1.2871499
youtube.com/watch?v=1YHz493rnLw
youtube.com/watch?v=3Mlc4-luWU8
youtube.com/watch?v=rCWXrMCGJT4
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4844405,00.html
xiaolinpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wayne_Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=m7BgOYPNTlA
youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leaf post best post wtf

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/curb-enthusiasm-begins-filming-ninth-season-hiatus-article-1.2871499

if only more were like you

Einsten is best Jew.

Larry David
Jerry Seinfeld
Jason Alexander
Julia Louis Dreyfus....

Fuck, well. Let's just say everyone who has ever been on Seinfeld or Curb your Enthusiasm (if you've been on either and are not a hot woman you're a Jew) is okay.

Einstein was not a good jew senpai he stole so many goys ideas as his own. He was pretty much was just the Bill Nye the Science Goy of his time. He just had the best means to travel around and talk about physics to "I fucking love science" retards.

Got some proof for those claims?

Did he write the formulas for general relativity though

Is Seinfeld truly redpilled? I can't decide if it's advocating degeneracy or warning against degeneracy.

maximally woke Jew coming through

based

Can be funny, I guess, I mean in some ways I guess he's funny, I guess.
wishy-washy narcissist who takes credit for everything and thinks he's among the most intelligent members of the human race, but really he's just an insecure 5'4" Jewish goblin creature -- he is a self-made billionaire though and that ought to be respected in some ways.
dead Jews seem to cause more problems than real life Jews
God in the flesh! not a JEW!!!! and certainly wasn't some hook-nosed Ashkenazim
I choose Bobby Fischer or John von Neumann

Seinfeld isn't blue or red pilled, it's nihilistic, it literally has no message.

this

General relativity was his, but special relativity wasn't. It's not really his fault that le youtube science guys (a.k.a primary sources for high school education) don't know the difference between special and general

my nigga

he's funny, he's very logical regarding social interactions, but when it comes to politics, he's a huge liberal

he golfed with obama, but I'm sure he can be swayed

like seinfeld, he would definitely not be happy with SJW PC culture and I think it's fuelling him for season 9 CYE

in today's climate it would be considered red pilled
youtube.com/watch?v=1YHz493rnLw

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mlc4-luWU8
OMG, SEXIST MYSOGYNIST PATRIARCHY!!

Other than not liking Trump, he's based.

the only based thing bernie ever did was confront bernanke and greenspan
youtube.com/watch?v=rCWXrMCGJT4

everything else about him is poison

bobby fischer
david cole

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4844405,00.html

>The actor, Wayne Knight, most familiar for his role as Newman in the acclaimed comedy series ‘Seinfeld,’ landed on Sunday morning in Israel.

xiaolinpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wayne_Knight

>Knight was born in New York City, New York on August 7, 1955, the son of William "Bill" Knight, a textile factory supervisor who soon moved the family to Cartersville, Georgia, where Knight grew up. Knight was an undergraduate at the University of Georgia. Contrary to some reports, he was never the mascot for the Bulldogs. He left the college as an honor student but one credit shy of a degree to pursue his career at the Barter Theatre in Virginia. After an internship there, he joined the company and left with Equity Card in hand to take on New York City. Two years later he had his first role on Broadway. Knight is descended from an ethnically Jewish family.

>inb4 replies of kike filth
I don't entirely understand the genuine hatred for him coming from Sup Forums, he's redpilled on Islam and the regressive left and BTFO Cenk Uygur on his own show

Jack Bernstein
Myron Fagan
Benjamin Freeman
Barry Chamish

in 'Godfrey' Gottfried's voice.
(He wrote this before election)

• HILLARY CLINTON IS WALKING ON A BEACH

SHE FINDS A MAGIC LAMP AND A GENIE COMES OUT

THE GENIE SAYS "I WILL GRANT YOU ONE WISH, WILL IT BE?"

HILLARY CLINTON SAYS "MAKE ME THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES"

THE GENIE SAYS "EVEN WITH ALL MY POWERS, I CAN'T DO THAT. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WISH FOR?"

HILLARY CLINTON SAYS "MAKE MY ASSHOLE TIGHT AGAIN"

THE GENIE SAYS "MAYBE I CAN MAKE YOU PRESIDENT!"

Lol he sells out to "no-one", then Hillary, and now Trump.

Look at how many actually voted for him in the end

Tfw the only ones I can come up with are turncoats who cucked against their own tribe.

>Ctrl+f Natalie
>no results

Now lets list all the good kinds of cancer.

>All time number one.

ma nigga

Watched Notes to Eternity?

I'd goyim fuck her & her hook nose with the force of a thousand Torah's

>good ones
>celebrities
nearly all of them are subverters who have been bankrupting America and the world of their morals, money, and mental health.

a good Jew is more than likely a Jew who isn't very involved in the world. similar to most politicians being corrupt.

Who's that?

He ruined Curb with that nigger JB Smoove. I was waiting for him to get the fuck out of the episodes and was hoping he was just going to be a temporary character. Now the nigger is a main fucking character and isn't even funny. He just talks like a retarded chimp.

Seinfeld makes out with a girl while watching Schindler's List. He literally does not care.

He's one of the funniest characters you pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=m7BgOYPNTlA

Sup Forums doesn't like Sam?

He hates Trump so a lot of people turned on him

I still like him even though I disagree on Trump

>like seinfeld, he would definitely not be happy with SJW PC culture and I think it's fuelling him for season 9 CYE
I hope he doesn't get all political in season 9. Though an episode where he pretends to be a conservative/Trump supporter to get into a new golf course or something like that could be funny. Maybe too on the nose though. I don't recall Curb ever incorporating a lot of current events into the show.

I think he was the first person I saw brutally BTFOing a liberal.

youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ

Hitler was partly jew, also Putin is partly jew. Two great man of jewish heritage.

He was good pre-Michelle Fields incident. He went full retard at that moment.
Now he is forced to shill for gold investments and mattresses on his show.
>JUST
A steaks-salesman that lives in a tower in NY, ruined him.

Make way for the best Jew of all.

Yea, I feel the same as you. I think he's got stars in his eyes when looks at the government so he doesn't like anti-establishment candidates. But he seems to get what's going on besides that.

No, but I will, thanks.

Only seen "The Trials of Norman Finkelstein"

>He really pisses of his fellow kikes.

He even looks alpha, and his hair is non-degenerate.

kek

Stephen Miller
Bobby Fischer
Stanley Kubrick
Milton Friedman

pretty sure he will have to
the media has been avoiding so many things for so long, and now we finally get to discuss them thanks to trump!
it's an unexplored goldmine

and CYE has always chipped away at PC culture, even though LD is a raging liberal, I still wanna see what he comes up with

There's probably going to be an episode where people mistake him for bernie sanders

I really hope they implement the recent wanda sykes bs into the show.

>pretty sure he will have to
I think he has carte blanche from HBO though.
>There's probably going to be an episode where people mistake him for bernie sanders
KEK I hadn't even thought of this. A lot of potential there.

Ayn Rand
youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw

based and checked

yeah, he has free reign to do what he wants for HBO

but I think the matter will personally interest him, there's many new angles that can be explored

well played leaf

I can't wait for the new season. I hope it opens with him walking out of that Jew deli in Paris seconds before the standoff.

Best post.

what ever happened to him?

This guy is based, check out his conversation with Jordan Peterson.

Seinfeld was neither. He was jewish but he made fun of jews and everyone, he was literally nothing and didn't give a shit which is why everyone loved the show