ITT: Cool duos in comic

Shazam/Cyborg is a good one that needs to be used more

Billy, or practically anyone from the Shazam family, would work well with Jon

this looks like a drawing of a fallout 3 child with a shittily modded superman outfit on

Huh, not a crossover I ever expected to see

Why is shazam a nazi

oh shit son is that a motherfucking Ping Pong reference?

>Nazi
He's doing Kamen Rider 1's pose, you fucking uncultured swine. Though I admit they're actually pretty similar.

These guys

I like all the bickering and snarky comments. Tbh, this rivalry works better than Richards/Doom. From the armors to the Knight/King motifs, plus their kinda similar views, it just works.

Such a random pairing but it works so well

Thanks that was honestly the information I was after.

What works is that they both agree to the same conclusion just not how to get there

No, let's keep the Marvel family away from this little shit. They've had enough.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, user!

i was wondering what the hell that was for months now - i always assumed that it was just some jap not figuring how much everyone hates the nazis and thinking that it just looked cool (because it totally does)

Well, yeah it does. The Romans had it first. Victory!

Why the fuck did they automatically get rid of Billy once Johns was off Justice League? He only made a small guest appearance in Cyborg of all places as a league member.

>shazam/cyborg instead of changeling/cyborg

>superman/batman
>atom/hawkman
>blue beetle/booster gold
>GL Hal/ Flash Barry
>Nightwing / Flash Wally
>Colossal Boy / Chameleon Boy
>Jon/Damian
>Tim/Conner
>Element lad / Sun boy
>Timber wolf / Karate kid
>Cyborg/Changeling
>Robotman/Negativeman
>Trickster/Piper
etc

that´s because Richards/Doom is not a rivalry (maybe for Doom). Stark sees Doom more equally than Richards do.

We really need more science and magic duos.

>Magneto/ Titanium Man

You should read more comics

Remember when Atom and Hawkeye had a Super Pet bird called Major Mynah with superpowered wings