IF YOURE OK WITH THE REFUGEE CAMPS YOURE AN ABSOLUTE CUNT

seriously how can you faggots live with yourselves while the situation in the australian off shore refugee camps continues. the complete failure of our politicians to uphold the values and principles of the every day australian should sicken everyone in this country. to this day we are currently holding HUNDREDS of muslims in these facilities which costs us millions to maintain each year and they still dont even have the most basic of resources to operate effectively as camps. let me tell you how abhorrent this shit is. these facilities while having sufficient housing and food contain ZERO ovens and ZERO gas chambers. and the zyklon b reserves are wasted on killing lice and mosquitos instead of the sand wogs.

as far as im concerned if you dont write to your local representative or protest to get the final solution enacted youre all unpatriotic greens voter cucks

fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/environment/australias-mysterious-spider-rain-explained/news-story/c51d72e4a231731bb42e5f5a1010a7d5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

australia with the top bantz as usual

He's right you know

Agreed, dismantle the camps and send the fuckers home.

my only source of pride and patriotism is shitposting

Nice one, Aussiebro. You should send this to your local newspaper.

Pretty sure nobody on here is a fan of coloreds invading their lands.

kek

Absolutely

what do you mean

LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE GREAT

just put a big wall around it and put them to work

im just saying we are like 3 steps away from Holocaust 2.0

i cant even imagine the complex array of emotions the people working in the german refugee camps must feel

literally why do you care about the camp conditions? the real atrocity is the fact you are hosting those rapefugees on your soil. you are tainting your beloved country with their presence. get rid of them, send them back

Ive worked in detention centres for 5 years.

The centers are exactly what the cunts inside make them.
I know lefties have this rage boner that we (about 20, 50% women) detention officers plot ways to make the 900 (95% male) set fire to shit, attack us and throw shit at us but the reason you think this is because you have a defective brain.
The problem is not actually "the system" or "Muh racists" its actualy that your brain doesnt work. therefore its incapable of understanding the people coming in are, in general fuckheads.

I am also outraged. I am literally shaking right now and can't stop crying. A refugee came up to me and thought he was human around me and I literally broke down into tears. This is not what the future is supposed to be. White people are evil and must go extinct, there is no other way forward than a world where everyone believes in Jakub and Muhammad. Why can't these racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, sexist, misogynistic, ageist, ableist, homophobic, science-fearing, literally Hitler, Nazis see the truth that only Sub-Saharan Kangz deserve to rule the planet? We Wuz Egyptians n shied!

Go fight. Your country. Your problem. Islam is peace.

was the pay ok?

Can we please turn Australia back into a prison colony? Imagine how awesome it would be if we could just dump all our criminals on an island.

Not that great for where i was (Port Hedland), but secondments to offshore or the temporary sites was awesome pay.

Shithouse company at the time, ACM, chronic understaffers, would bill for around 40 officers at work when we never had more than 25.

no. maybe tasmania tho

Newfag detected.

Put more Coconuts and Maoris in with the Muslims.

I remember reading stories about how kiwis ran the detention centres with an iron fist and the muslims used to get rekt by them and they were terrified of the "new Zealanders"

Mate have Trump put in a bid for Tasmania, its a fucking welfare leech and too far foe the cunts to swim.

whats your position on what to do with them?

also do you have any good stories about the camps

please accept this (You) as a sign of the friendship between our nations

you are right, it's a targaedy

Maoris can fight/take a hit, the Arabs were shithouse fighters in general with absolutely no discipline.
Thats the only reason we never lost control in the centers long term.

Melbourne needs a fucking wall built around it so you faggots can't spread

It's probably better than where they came from, if it ain't.

THEY CAN FUCK OFF BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM

Kek. Retarded American.
We HAVE kept the sandniggers out. They are all locked up on various islands to our north.

And guess what faggot? We are deporting them to burgerland. Thats right! Literally headlines yesterday was "sandniggers to go to US" hahahaha.

Enjoy the cultural enrichment

Oh shit ACT, which politician is this?

We were told here that the kiwis were destroying everyone in those detention centres.

It doesn't surprise me. You guys have no idea the scum you took in during the 2008 exodus from NZ to Aus.

500,000 people. Thousands of them criminals that made it through your customs.
I know a few who made it through and really have no right to be in your country.

>And guess what faggot? We are deporting them to burgerland.
WRONG

Only take offshore, no Muslims, blanket.

Lets see.
Ive told about the 5 year old being passed around a group of about 15 cunts sitting in a circle so they could take turns "Thighing" her.
And the father wouldnt press charges.

When i was at Curtain airbase we had a riot and walkout, there were about 30 officers tooled up with gear to stop the 500 or so cunts there.
The officers held them back, we were told afterwards that the police had been told to do whatever was necessary if we failed, including shooting if they had to. That would have been interesting if it had come to that.

God emporor trump cant help you.

Funily enough, they announced this like the day after the us election.

They also mentioned that the whole thing was going to be pushed through before trump starts.

Hahahahahahah!

#thanksObama

kill the lot

There is absolutely no point to refugee camps, they can be established in their home country under foreign military protection

WRONG!

you think trump will allow this fagottry to stand?

one phonecall is all it will take

wtf is america getting out of this deal anyway? cunt

>Refugee camps
>Houses and big ass tents
>Best living conditions
>Best food instead of outdated shit
>Surprised they want to stay

>its real

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

We're waiting for the icecaps to melt so they all get washed away like ants in a bathtub. Oh no! We couldn't get them out in time oh well. Aluha ahcabra or whatever, hey that's my beer cunt

I wish all countries did this.
We should set up a refugee camp on some shitty Island we own and put every rapefugee there under cheap non-Norwegian management.
Bouvet Island would be perfect.

Stay mad burger munchers

Trump won't do shit.

Never underestimate our powers

Yes, thanks Obama. You burgers have something called a refugee ceiling, that's the number of refugees the president proposes to congress to take in, and the congress always accept.

Guess how many refugees were proposed for the 2017 fiscal year?

Guess.

Thanks for lightening our load, American liberals. Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

I'd prefer refugee mass graves.

That caught me off guard

Ha ha ha even if it does happen those refugees are doomed. The US has the worst gimmedats in comparison to Europe and Australia.

Is it possible for Trump to take in only Ukrainian refugees as his quota?

WRONG

holy fuck did kids get culturally enriched often?

I'm a white international student in Queensland, and I'm always baffled when my Aussie friends dismiss Pauline Hanson as a racist crazy lady.
She said the Asians would swamp the country, and voila. Now she's worried about muzzies, and no one bats an eye.
Oh my.

Nah mate, it's already set in stone for 2017 and it's anybody with refugee status. What Trump does with the 2018 proposal, well, we may not have to worry about salt for a while yet.

"It's believed that most, if not all, of the 1,600 refugees on Manus Island will accept the offer of relocation to the United States" - Lee Sales (presenter on 7:30 report. [Highly respected current affairs show on the national broardcaster])

Ohhh its happening burger muncher basement dweller.

Embrace your latest countrymen.

She's making a comeback in a big way and she'll ride on Trumps success too. Don't count her out. She got booted out of her own party once, and not only did she manage to take it back, she's a senator for QLD now.

she is pretty fucking dumb and uncharismatic. although both the people and establishment media/politicians are starting to warm up to her a little

Fug em, let em starve in there.

>Lee Sales (presenter on 7:30 report. [Highly respected current affairs show on the national broardcaster])
kekked, nicely done straya. as if anyone believes the MSM

what's in it for the US?

They could stay in their own countries, and not be so delusional about getting a better life in White nations. Why can't they fix their own countries?

Fuck em!

>dumb and uncharismatic
This is by far her largest problem. It's why so many people disliked Tones too.

This is lost on so many people here. I fucking love it.

They should just deport them all, and if their homeland says no, kill them. I live in Sweden, so I know what I'm talking about.

Because they are lazy, it´s a shame seeing so many black guys playing with mobile phones in Europe instead of being working their country.

Also they are manipulative as fuck, there was a black trying to whiteguilt my younger brother (student) to give him money, he refused and he started to say that he was hungry and had no money (yet he was fat and talking with his mobile phone all day), fucking liars.

because theyre the product of 40 generations of rampant first cousin inbreeding like look up consanguinity on wiki literally 40 to 50 percent of muslim marriages world wide are with a blood relative

>HUNDREDS

Thank your lucky stars, Straya. We literally have hundreds of thousands.

Just tell anyone who disagrees with you about the situation in Sweden. Tell them our "right wing extremist" party went from 7% to 30% support in the polls because of it.

Pic related. According to the (((media))) these guys are 16 year old "children"...

Well speaking as someone living in austria they probably live better then having them in the cities like we do ... your delusions are nice btw.

you're a fuckwit. you do realise we have to take 10,000 central americans in return?

is there any hope for you guys at this point or is the only foreseeable solution to just wait for the race war

Depended on the parents, we had separate family blocks and discouraged single males going there as much as we could.

They could submit to Islam.

We take a bunch of narco-refugees in exchange for our rapefugees.
We take central american refugees.

>briefly skimmed from the thumbnail and was going to propose the final solution
>already one step ahead of me
Noice
We honestly need to purge the majority of our political class, cunts are too suck up and unaccountable
Also the fucking widespread apathy almost everyone who isn't a fucking commie is unacceptable
Lets hope Pauline gets her act in gear

>Highly respected current affairs show on the national broardcaster]
>Highly respected

ive noticed the huge apathy australianshave too but while its a problem when we arent as active with opposing immigration or any issue that needs to be addressed it also inoculates people from becoming sjw's like being able to give a shit about things is kinda a prerequisite for socjus

what solution is there for the single males, other than genocide?
They have nowhere to go, no way to be funcional in the society, and just spend their whole lifes getting fed, bored, angry and horny

What is done with these people? are they eventually taken out of there, or at least given jobs?

Send them to sweden to breed the locals

pay turkey to take them in

Damn, shame I would like to move to Aussie land, but fuck those "everything that can kill you".

This.

Why is it okay and acceptable for all these shitty third worlders to come to first world countries and fuck shit up.

Soros is paying Asians in Australia to advocate being a leftist piece of shit

the everything that can kill you thing is a meme for the most part except for when it rains spiders

news.com.au/technology/environment/australias-mysterious-spider-rain-explained/news-story/c51d72e4a231731bb42e5f5a1010a7d5

also if you declare war on any species you will lose

can you link me stuff about this? also is (((soros))) doing anything else in aus?

I agree, they should all be killed

absolute meme, american wildlife is 100x more dangerous. There are literally no predators here, other than bunyips.

I wish the US was more like Aussie.

*sigh* one can only dream of such beautiful nationalism.

Dunno how long it'll last desu, most people, especially young people are becoming lefty faggots because of the media.

there used to be carnivorous kangaroos but the abbos wiped them out. which is pretty fucking impressive considering we couldnt even hand emus

There were fucking 7 metre long goannas too, fuck oath.

what the fuck is an everyday australian ?

Almost checked, that should be an average australian.

>let me tell you how abhorrent this shit is. these facilities while having sufficient housing and food contain ZERO ovens and ZERO gas chambers. and the zyklon b reserves are wasted on killing lice and mosquitos instead of the sand wogs.

can confirm

>This cunt, mate!

Yeah, not your problem. Not ours either. It's not our job to save the world, or meddle with the way other countries run themselves.

My family, before coming to Canada to escape the soviet invasion of Hungary lived in a refugee camp. Because Europe was still poor from the war, the Austrian soldiers just took all the good food that was donated for the refugees my grandma said they got cold tea, cold soup and old bread. They had to live there for a while, I think around a month before the background checks were finished. Initially they wanted to go to America but because they were Protestant they weren't allowed.
These refugees get the red carpet rolled out for them, anything and everything they ask for they get. They're not thankful to be in a safe country. They're thankful we have such a generous welfare system.
You know what my family got when they came here? My grandma got beat in school because she couldn't speak English, and her parents were put to work in a factory. There was no welfare they just had to take care of themselves

Woah, I was literally just thinking about this movie

>let me tell you how abhorrent this shit is. these facilities while having sufficient housing and food contain ZERO ovens and ZERO gas chambers. and the zyklon b reserves are wasted on killing lice and mosquitos instead of the sand wogs.

THIS, THIS so much is what I was trying to convey, but I get shut down for being the general package of sexist, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic.

i firmly believe that the fact that we dont bash people for being different anymore is the reason we have issues with assimilation

>the complete failure of our politicians to uphold the values and principles of the every day australian
Sending criminals to live on an island? Sounds like you're upholding the values of Australia very well.

I agree. It's absolutely awful.

We should bulldoze the lot, shitskins and all. All those that don't get crushed under the treads will get thrown into the sea.