>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI [Open]

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k [Open]

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop [Open]

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o [Open]

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc [Open]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oM_WvP4bVKs
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Valenthyne_Farfalla
youtube.com/watch?v=k1NxhBcpNsU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for this

youtube.com/watch?v=oM_WvP4bVKs

What are some often overlooked Star Wars comics of high quality? I've read all the obvious shit.

Explain your answer.

Jedi vs Sith

Surprisingly good story, surprisingly good aesthetics (space Renaissance so literal Jedi Knights), and fantastic art throughout.

Basic plot is about the last battles between the Jedi and the Sith and how the Rule of Two came about under Darth Bane. I highly suggest you read it for yourself other than knowing that.

It got somewhat adapted in the first two Darth Bane novels, but I always preferred the comic's interpretation.

Jesus, learn to make a thread

Wait what the fuck? There's a comic version of the Darth Bane story? I refuse to read SW novels so I miss out on shit like Bane, Plagueis, the Vong, etc.

Thanks for the rec, good user. They shouldn't have made the title so generic.

Whats with the POC wolf woman leading the charge though?
Did the Gatalentan storygroup drop another little "gift" into the lore pool?

rerequesting this image with Tarkin and Leia
please keep the hat

I like it
are you triggered because women exist

>woman

I got news for you buddy...

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Valenthyne_Farfalla

Post so nice, he posted it twice

As a man I am not allowed to give my opinion.
Please consult the council of mothers.
Brb I am going to now cry and read my erudite poetry. lol..

WTFFFFFFFFF?????????

get tha fuck outta my thread with that shit

oh, okay, so you're a 'REEEE WOMYN FUCKING ROASTY THOTS why am I a virgin' Incel. Cool dude. Go cry to Sup Forums

not sure where you'd find it but I highly recommend it to anyone interested

Are you insulting Claudia fucking Gray? She's an amazing author, certainly better than your neckbeard ass

God, that finger salute between lando and the droid is great. Glover is going to kill it playing Lando.

I hope he gets his own movie.

Not the guy your responding to, but are you defending Holdo? Shes a horrible character.

Yeah but shitposting 'REEEEE WOMYN' is different than saying 'her motivations/writing were bad'

>council of mothers
>force is female
>forces of destiny
>women women women
>council of mothers
>*dyes hair a vibrant colour
>wears vibrant colour clothing
>goes on daring escapades
>studies astrology
>quirky personality
>(gets distracted
>speaks in metaphors
>monotone voice
>eccentric
>irritating
>"we don't need male fans"

*upon detection of any criticism for this behaviour*

>reeeeeeeee you're sexist, you will NEVER get any of my holes!

>Are you insulting Claudia fucking Gray? She's an amazing author, certainly better than your neckbeard ass

What has she created that was good? Holdo and the council of mothers?

no

Holy shit, how insecure are you?

seek help

repeat after me: The existence of woman is not a feminist agenda.

Why does Phasma get such shit treatment, he book was actually good. They managed to save her, and yet they fucked it.
I'm still pissed.

Reminder that Vader died, knowing he'd never got a taste of that sweet orange dick.

Is green the lewdest color?

How bad does a movie have to be that it needs to be explained by the novelization?

A movie that can't cram in that much lore without an exposition dump
>See: Catalyst

No, blue is.

These days? Average.

the average moviegoer is retarded so they have to have everything explained

I am a gatalentan

you're not wrong but Sup Forums will pretend you are

fuck off and die

How rude.

My Husbando is better.

Why do Twi'lek traps exist, when the females have dicks anyway?

>I refuse to read SW novels
care to explain or are you just retarded

Those are some of the laziest alien designs I've seen in SW. Like even the sequels are better than this.

>Not knowing the difference between girl cock and guy cock
How did you pass penis inspection day at the academy?

So for Twi'leks traps and dickgirls...who tops and who bottoms?

Erudite.
Poetry.

What is the joke

Forget it user, it's Sup Forums.

Name 1 character cuter than Ahsoka.

I think Hux is cute
but then again I'm gay for redheads

Nothing. I was just making an erudite comment.
>sips tea.

@98620045
>>>/tv.

That sounds fucking awful.

Imagine an entire planet of Holdo's, only they literally do nothing but make long, vague rambles and drink tea.

Shit, if I was Sheev I'd hold these people up as a model of imperial culture. There's nobody easier to control than stupid people who think they're smart.

Bigger

When is the new Kyle Katarn game coming out?

>I like it

Bet you also did a nu-male smile.

>this triggered over women
lmao I can see your dick has literally never been touched by anyone else

Holy shit, how bored are you

Claudia Gray is a cute. CUTE!

This Christmas. It's titled Dark Forces III: Jedi Knight III: Lootbox Academy

youtube.com/watch?v=k1NxhBcpNsU

That doesn't look like Hera at all, her facial features are kinda space asian in the series.

>Stop that, Rosh.

No she isn't space Asian. That is Sabibes job. That mod does look like shit however. Fits the quality of the game though.

Never in history has there ever been a matriarchal society. It just doesn't happen in primates period.
>but muh science fantasy
Not an argument. Unless Holdo isn't a human her planet makes zero sense.

Well, it's kinda hard to compare human facial features to xenos, hence "kinda" space-asian, it's probably the closest comparison. That or latina. I don't get why some artwork or that mod give her caucasian features though.

Hera is white. If she was human she would be red hair with green eyes. Her dad was French.

Lame ass Hapes Consortium?

Anyone here love how TLJ made the force mystical again? It had me thinking on how we could fix the Jedi as well after a certain someone ruined them. For one thing no uniforms. Why was Obi wearing robes? Because he lived on Tatooine where it is hot, dry, dusty and windy. They should dress in a manner suitable to their environment, preferably what everyone else is wearing so they don't stand out.

They don't own a fuck huge city sized mega-block on the planet with the highest land prices in the galaxy. They have a base of operations there because all the news goes through that planet eventually. The base is about 30 miles from the Senate in sub-basement of the Grand Library. They don't actually own the sub-basement or the library, they were just allowed to live there by a Head Librarian centuries past and never moved out.

They don't all carry light-sabers. Only the Knights do. The Scribes can cripple mega-corps with well placed letters to well placed people and quote legal precedent for days. In matters of civil conduct they will fucking destroy you and make you wish the Knights had done it clean and quick with a light saber.

They aren't centralized and don't have a hierarchy beyond the local temple. They all listen to the ones on Corisant but they aren't obligated to listen and have in the past quite often told them to go fuck themselves, politely. It's typically one Master to a temple.

Due to the decentralized nature of the Jedi doctrine varies quite wildly. Sith is a dirty word for an order another order thinks has gone too far. Typically only emo teens with questionable taste in music and fashion call themselves Sith. Exception being the extremely rare actual Sith who are pretty dangerous but self destructive creatures. One notable exception in recent history who was EXTREMELY dangerous and built an empire.

I think so.

"Even before the dance began and I was standing demurely to the side, this feeling was in the air. Gene had touched on something dark in man's unconscious; one could imagine doing something with a green mate that he would never dare someone of his own color." - Susan Oliver on playing the first Orion slave girl in Star Trek

I think TLJ was great, but a little overstuffed. They didn't have time for Phasma or the Knights of Ren which is a shame. Hopefully she survived that inferno and becomes a ruthless bounty Hunter or something. The FO is a waste of her brutality

>I think TLJ was great
Are you braindead by any chance?

>still holding TFA
>asking if others are braindead
What did he mean by this?

Here you go faggot.

Grinky thought all the books there were trash

I wanted to like Aayla but she kinda didn't really do much

Doesn't she have a decent sized role in Republic?

No we hate TFA as well dumbass

>I think TLJ was great
t. Rian Johnson

Maul

Wake up in the morning for your first day in 2nd grade and THIS girl is sucking your dick, what do you do?

This before of after sheev made him eat ash

Did she? I haven't played it. Not really my thing, although I'd like to be up on the lore

Nothing
It's just another day on Korriban in the Academy

>Lando, Shriv and Lobot: A Star Wars story

Keep in mind this is specifically Space Renaissance/Space High Fantasy

It fits the aesthetic

Since Anakin is the Chosen One and all, what would happen to the galaxy if he died in Mustufar?

Can he even die? Obi-Wan said once that he feel the force is protecting Anakin.

Serve your mistress /swco/

TAKE YOUR SPAM TO /aco/ YOU OBNOXIOUS FAGGOT

Gladly.

>those big ass open eyes
You realize that the characters in anime don't actually look anything like Asian people right?
Ahsoka's not supposed to be black either.

Yeah after Rebels ruined her.

>I'm no Jedi
It's amazing how just 3 words can have such a profound effect on me

No matter how many times you try to steal other people's cultures and achievements you porchmonkey, Ahsoka will never, ever, ever EVER have anything to do with black people.

Ahsoka is named after the Vedic Indian conqueror Ashoka, and is adorned with similar clothing and jewelry to that of the cultures of the Indian Subcontinent.
The rest of her people are modeled after wigwam living, buffalo hunting, peace-pipe smoking Native Americans. They will never be African, no matter how much you want it to be so, and you know what? Neither will you, mutt.

>Many moons ago, heap big metal men come from beyond the Farsky to take the Red Man's corn. Bad hokum.
How did Filoni get away with this?