What did she see in him?

What did she see in him?

Saw that peanuts movie hours ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7xFrJxdIBg#t=5m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=-gMVy2ULHSs
youtube.com/watch?v=O_nn_cY07mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did SHE see in HIM? If anything, she's the one who doesn't deserve him. Did you see how much of a cunt she was in the thanksgiving special?

>she

A kindred spirit. Like her, Charlie Brown was interested in sports, specifically baseball, and was extremely self-conscious and even had bouts of depression. Also Charlie Brown is probably one of the nicest boys in the entire neighborhood

>Charlie Brown is probably one of the nicest boys in the entire neighborhood
The only competition he has is Linus who carries his blanket around, and Schroder, who may as well have a collar with Lucy's name on it.

Masalamasuckmydickbitch

>Abracadabra Fag-nut, it's Peppermint Patty.

Fun fact. The reason Patty falls asleep in class so much is because her father works extremely late and she stated she can't fall asleep until she knows he's safe and at home.

She'll always be my favorite of the Peanuts gang next to Snoopy.

Came here to see if anyone posted these. I was not disappointed.

>Ah said yo mommas so hairy she had to brush her wrist just to check her watch

Also unrequited love

If the characterization of her in the movie is anything to go by, then it's not real love, not even a crush, just a "lol, i like you, whatever, wanna play baseball?" type of childish love. You know, liking someone just for the sake of liking someone.

Back in the day when homosexuality was a big taboo lesbians had to go for what seemed easy targets to avoid suspicion.

>Also Charlie Brown is probably one of the nicest boys in the entire neighborhood

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say any of the other boys weren't generally decent people. Shroeder was, at worst, disinterested in things and Linus was precocious but generally still immature. And Franklin was black.

Yo mama is so stupid she thought judo was something you used to make bagels

Unrequited love? That's basically the whole Peanuts cast now isn't it?

faggot.

My god... he is right about it.

Then it was a bad characterization. In fact I consider that her love for Charlie is completely sincere in the comic strip much more than the most part of the cartoon characters.

He's cute and sorta sweet and likes sports. And also unobtainable, since he doesn't seem to think of her as a girl, probably because she's a tomboy. Was there ever a point when Patty was on his radar that way?

In fact she isn't exactly sure, he is a complete loser but she likes him and that confuse her, it seems like she likes him uniquely because they are good friends. They share hobbies and she considers him a nice person which can be cute or tender (he probably reminds her to her father), she just like his personality and for a weird reason she wanna be his future wife... weird.

I consider the funny part about Chuck that even when she is just that he is looking for in a girl he doesn't like her romantically (the most part of the time) just because she is ugly, it's funny how Charlie being unattractive wants a person very attractive.

>Yo mama is so ugly, they keep a picture of her in the monkey cage at the zoo to keep the monkeys from jerkin' off.

Childhood is liking peppermint patty. Adulthood is realizing marcie makes more sense.

Chuck always strive for self betterment, sure he is selfconcious to the point of sabotaging himself at times but while others like Lucy and Linus are perfectly OK staying the way they are and doing smartass remarks at others efforts Charlie always tries to do new things even if he fucks up at time at least he is better that if he hadn´t done anything.

She loved knowing the neighborhood boys would be distracted by her sandalled feet. There was the time where she stubbed her toe and Chuck was the only one who cared enough to check on her. She asked him to kiss it better, knowing he's beta, and he did despite her toe being dirty gray. It was such a thrill that night she decided Chuck would be the first to cum on her soles, feel the warm pulse of his cock between her toes.

More like the original harem anime.

You think she's bad in this special? She's much worse in the films.

>lewdcy

She moved on from him eventually.

She was a royal cunt to him in the Valentine's Day special. At least the Thanksgiving special had her realize she was being mean and played around with her having affection for Chuck. The Valentine's Day one forgot about that entirely and made her as bad as Lucy.

Peppermint Patty's such a well realized character. She has so many different things going on in her life that are all believably connected to each other. The fact that she lacks a mother but adores her father affecting her interaction with traditional femininity, her love of her father helping with her insecurities about her femininity, but those insecurities being reinforced by Charlie Brown's constant romantic disinterest, and how much she pursues the more masculine bravado sports relationship because it's the only way she really feels comfortable and confident. Her insecurities about her femininity affecting her performance at school, reducing her grades and making her more insecure about her intelligence. On top of the fact that she doesn't get any sleep because she's terrified of the dark and can't sleep in an empty house even though her single dad works really late shifts so she stays up to see him, because it's the only time they spend together and he's one of her only sources of validation, which makes her super tired during school and even MORE insecure about her intelligence, further leading her to only base her self worth on her athletic abilities.
She's just so incredibly nuanced and 3-dimensional, no other character in Peanuts that I can think of has quite so much baggage that all intricately plays together so well, aside from maybe Charlie Brown himself.
Anyway, did you enjoy the movie? I naturally adore it.

Really enjoyed your post

SEE YOU AT THE DARK SIDE OF THE COON POCAHONTAS!

Patty only loves him for his dog, that "strange-looking kid with floppy ears".

And on to whatever disease he carried

based Charlie

...dead meat, muthafuka. Deaaad meat.

That's the odd thing.
He was in great health.

>getting assblasted over a fact.
Retard.

She was so pushy because her mom is dead and with her dad away for work she’s a little girl all alone on Thanksgiving and she wants to recapture the feeling of having a proper family thanksgiving which she probably hasn’t had since her mom was alive.

What a great post.

I disagree. I did saw her as being in love with chuck in the movie,but it was a lustful love. She constantly gave him the “fuck me eyes”

Patty is very much the same kind of self-conscious, self-doubting, uncertain kind of person Charlie Brown is, often going through the same kinds of ups and downs. However, the way in which they deal with their insecurities compliments one another.

Charlie Brown is a social introvert. He's typically very quiet, reserved, and thoughtful; despite being the protagonist of the series he's actually very rarely the one leading the group or rallying his friends, more often he's content to just go with the flow and follow the lead of others (he's wishy-washy, as Lucy would say). However, he's also generally quite comfortable with the kind of person he is and rarely compromises his personality and character for the sake of fitting in. He's honest to a fault, and on the occasions when he does speak up he rarely struggles to express thoughts and ideas.

Patty, on the other hand, is a social extrovert. She's outgoing, brash, and impulsive, and rarely hesitates to step in and take charge when needed. However, she's also extremely insecure about her appearance, her intelligence, her femininity, etc. She's has a difficult time expressing herself to anyone other than her best friend Marcie, and her frustration usually manifests itself in the form of rudeness, rancor, and bullying which belie a kind and gentle personality beneath. She comes from a single-parent home with a father who clearly loves his daughter, but struggles to support her on his own.

In "Chuck", she recognizes the same brand of selfless kindness as her absent father, and a kindred spirit going through many of the same struggles as herself - however she also sees a person who, unlike her, has learned how to be happy (relatively speaking) with himself and learned how to persevere through his struggles and insecurities rather than caving to them.

So he's the 'Arnold' to her 'Helga' in a way.

>Anyway, did you enjoy the movie?
It was alright, like most Peanuts movies. Not amazing, not stupendous, but just kind of nice and simple.

It was a funny movie, really funny and it's ok, but the ending is sooo "not-Peanuts" and it feels more like a typical story for children about go after your dreams instead of Charlie Brown being optimistic even when he don't reach his goal, because Charlie Brown is about that optimism even after the failure.

Wow that was a great analysis.

this

>Covered by a cloud of Filth and Decay
>Yet extremely healthy
Sounds like work of Nurgle to me.

I get where you're coming from but the ending worked for me because it felt like closure for the franchise as a whole in how it let Charlie Brown win.

>Peppermint patty is a girl

Fuck me, I always thought otherwise.

BTW Marcie is better choice for good ol' Chuck

I mean it's not like Charlie Brown *never* wins. It's just that most of his victories are subtle.

Patty for girls, Paddy for boys.

>yo mama so black, when she step in the car the oil light turns on!

Why is Linus in a dress calling Charlie big brother?

Not to mention Pigpen who probably has a stockpile of smegma on his dickhead.

This just shows how easy it'd be to hook up with Patty. All you need to do is show her a little kindness and she'll melt in your arms.

>That camp movie where Marcie pretends Charlie Brown is kissing her neck over the phone just to make Patty jealous

>no tomboy ginger waifu

Pigpen never hears from Luke after he went to College.

Except Chuck is actually developed as a character

it was a little too sweet. A lot of the Peanuts comics bitterness and failure or even kids just being jerks. but the again parents wouldn't wanna take their kids to a movie about a bald kid getting shit on for 2 hours

Would unironically support this kind of spin off.

Also, Patty does not have a shrine with a ABC gameball head dedicated to Chuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7xFrJxdIBg#t=5m20s

good god Japan.

Imouto route right off the bat, because I know it'll either be the best or worst route, no in between. Then Patty, then Lucy, then Marcy, and finally Red because like Sally it'll either be the absolute worst or surprise best.

>tfw so many faggots never considered this

This stuff is kino holy shit

>yo momma's so black
>when she stepped into the ocean
>exon had to clean the spill!

>Fuck me, I always thought otherwise.

HOW?! You can't be that stupid.

With said shrine containing a bust made entirely out of his used bubblegum

> Not good grief

>What if I dress up as Schroeder?

Still doesn't excuse her horrid behavior. A decent person doesn't invite herself to a thanksgiving dinner then complain about everything.

To be fair they had a boy voice Peppermint Patty.

>Well shine my shoes at Niggly Field!
>Lookie here, Slave Ruth!

youtube.com/watch?v=-gMVy2ULHSs

youtube.com/watch?v=O_nn_cY07mY

>Yo, if it isn't the Rotten Cherry, Corky, and Jolly Bin Jolly.

10/10

dude, half of her character is about struggling with her desire to be feminine and not knowing how.

You're married? I never heard of such a thing.

>ignored the post
Learn how to read, mong. She clearly had a vision and was upset that it wasn't met. She apologized for being a wench shortly afterwards.

kek. I could actually imagine this response.
No, you people are just stupid.