How does sunglasses, a helmet and a coat hide this?

How does sunglasses, a helmet and a coat hide this?

also why is it so hard to talk about this show, when did the shitposting start?

the helmet makes even less since they have fucking holles in them for the horns.

I've seen some ugly bikers...
What really gets me about that scene is how the bikers are like
"AAGH! ITS A DEMON FROM BEYOND THE VEIL OF REALITY!"
"GET HIM!"
and then tries to whack the satan with a pipe

Isn't shit like this or the helicopter included, so Disney can sell more toys?

i only just started watching it so im not aware of any shitposting pertaining to the series.
Its refreshing to watch a western series with fairly good plot and animation but I am guessing the latter was because a fair bit of it was outsourced to koreans and japs.

yeah, I don't know If well have animation this good again

thats a good thing

Didn't he poke the holes in himself?

>im not aware of any shitposting pertaining to the series

Some asshat posts a daily Gargoyles thread like clockwork. The dumbass almost always asks about a reboot or some shit. Most of us just ignore the threads in the hopes that he will eventually give up, then choose to do the right thing by hanging himself.

what would be a better cover up

>also why is it so hard to talk about this show
There hasn't been any substantial new content in years. Just a comic where jack shit happens.

>when did the shitposting start?
A couple months back. Some prick can't get over the fact that these threads keep dying. While I can sympathize, it's no excuse for his endless shitposting.

didn't know about the comic

Yep. Those claws are no joke.

Yeah, and Greg told Disney to kindly fuck off by blowing their toy sets up. I mean, why would a flying gargoyle use a fucking bike or a goddamned helicopter?

is that why they hate each other?

It's called "Clan-Building".

Basically, the Gargoyles throw a Halloween party, Thailog steals some of their DNA to make himself a new batch of evil clones, Delilah tells Goliath to fuck off after he uses her as a surrogate Elisa, and some shit goes on with the London Clan and the Illuminati.

It's all completely forgettable, and comes to an abrupt end when we realize that the London Clan is actually really big and therefore the 'Goyles aren't alone anymore and therefore happy ending. Woop-de-doo.

How do the Gargoyles wear jackets over those wings, anyway?

add throusers, boots, a rucksack with a hole in it to hide the tail,

don't know about the snout

Its dark at night, perhaps they thought it was some cool face mask

It's hard to talk about because thinking about Goliath makes my peepee tingle, and it does the same for many other people on Sup Forums

>What are holes

>Passionately love the show and want it to return
>Passionately hate disney and hope the corporation crashes.

what do I do?

its been going on way longer,

>Passionately love the show and want it to return
No you don't, trust me. They'd fuck it up beyond comprehension. Just accept that it's gone and try to find a new series to follow. You can always rewatch the old one when you get the yearning.

Are you trying to imply that you can't beat up Satan with a pipe?

Because a bike or a helicopter are faster than them flying, and don't tire them.

You know, it feels nice to claim and say you're on the side of the artist and their vision, but Disney was the ones paying for the show and them being marketing whores is hardly a new thing. Especially for this kind of show, he should have been aware of what he was getting himself into.

Beard

This. Pic related, PP girls and Samurai Jack have already set a terrible precedent so god knows what will happen if this series returns.