Why do urban liberals absolutely despise rural country folk?

Why do urban liberals absolutely despise rural country folk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucgdvA-lZIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elitism I guess. It's hard for me to relate, I am said rural folk living in a big city.

Urban VS Rural is one of the oldest conflicts in history.

t.Oswald Spengler

They think they're smarter than the average person for having been a warm body in college for 4 years.

I don't know.
Maybe we should stop growing their food for them, see how much shit they talk then.

City people are literally worthless. All of them could disappear overnight and country folk would still survive just fine, but get rid of all your country folk and the cityfags all starve to death.

Pretty much this. They assume rural folks are uneducated and look down on them because being a liberal they are obviously worldly and know everything. They also assume they are republican or at least conservative and since it's trendy in liberal circles to talk down to those types of people they get off on being assholes about it.

City niggers HATE anything remotely redneck. I intentionally wear my race jacket and camo if I'm working in the hood on property cleanups to piss them off. Hipsters get pissed off, too. They think they're intelligent for living in a shithole and paying 4X the rent for the privilege.

this

Suburban fuck here.

Don't lump us in with cityfolk, we're more like you than we are libshit city cucks.

Basically:
Rural=ALPHA archetype
Metro=Beta archetype

Weak,pernicious betas can't stand a man who just lives with a happy family and peaceful,moral values.

Often the infantile,narcissistic,degenerative lifestyles of the metropolitan liberals end up leaving them bitter and lonely.

Because the bourgeoisie hate the proletariat. Contrary to what those cultural marxist scum believe, they are obviously the bourgeoisie.

>be from rural town
>move to city to study
>tfw realise it's hell and that I should have stayed at home to become a mechanic but don't want to disappoint parents so I continue my science degree that grants me no prospects outside of major cities
I can already see me bcoming the best educated farmer in this country.

rurals are dumb for the same reason that israelies/palestine are violent. All the ones interested in peace moved away.

Rural America is a fucking bubble. Get a job. Move to where that job is. Not so fucking hard is it?

Because they feel they are superior to rural folks, and yet sense that they're very close to them in many ways. This is why they fear them, and they hide this fear behind a weird superiority complex.

This and this.

That picture adds a new article every time I see it

You know how sometimes when a child is really young and they think food comes from the shop, and have no understanding of the process beyond that? Yeah, its like that, but with everything.

Don't you despise urban liberals?

>ruin the economy so only jobs are in urban hellholes
>lol just move to the hellohole, goy

So many truth bombs in this thread.

>be me live in big city your whole life
>laugh at the dumb country folk
>move away from city for job.
>settle in small town cheap housing
>find girl fall in love
>start working for religous community
>mfw realise urban lifestyle is just a cry for help

i think it has to do with the whole "alpha male" sort of things.

These kids where bullied in school, now they cry out and any form of what they indentify as the epitome of male masculinity (hunting, hard labor). They know they can never achieve that ideal look they have in there minds as ideal!

>Why do urban liberals absolutely despise rural country folk?
Add American before urban.
Don't put me in the same basket as your SJWs.

Proud to be a rural country boy.

Fuck the big cities and the "diversity" in them.

Lmao shut the fuck up. Growing up in rough streets make you 10x more tough than country pussies. A bunch of chubby chits with pillow fists

I'm not even from the a rural area. I'm just not from a major city and have what people would describe as a broad Australian accent

I'm constantly loathed by my city dwelling countrymen, especially when the find out about my lack of university education

They usually don't have a leg to stand on when it becomes apparent I'm objectivly smarter than them

This is why Confucianism ranked the peasent above the artisan and the merchant

It makes you a fucking cunt asshole who thinks they're tough because they're tough around people.

It's not being tough. It's being a fucking asshole in response to being surrounded by and treat like an asshole on a daily basis.

desu I think it's not even the "city natives" that are so bad, but the ones who moved to a city and now feel smug and superior for some reason

>Growing up in rough streets make you 10x more tough than country pussies.
That's funny. I've been in prison and was frankly unimpressed by street toughness.
Mostly a bunch of fags trying to act tough but caving because they don't have any heroin in their system at the time to dull the pain away.

because they destroy the narrative that all poor people are racial minorities

they are a walking refutation of progressive liberal ideology.

"come shovel this shit with me"

"hurr hurr you fuckin what mate i'll get mi trainers ruined but i'll still knock you out"

that's what you sound like, fucking faggot.

>laugh at the dumb country folk
Why do people believe that though? City schools are a complete disaster, you're lucky if the majority of your classmates can speak German in Berlin. And it's certainly not a secret that Berlin and Bremen are always the worst in PISA tests.

The last woman I dated was a Richmans hill suburban princess SJW.

She was the most racist bitch I ever met. And before you go thinking she was Stormwaifu material, no. Deep down inside she was still one big MGTOW advertisement.

As far as I can tell they hate the rural because they romanticize it but have taken a path in life that puts it out of their reach. So they project their own scummy life onto it.

Moved to country, no regrets. Only downside is if you don't feel like cooking you better have some leftovers in freezer or it's 30 min to town for limited choices.

>He unironically doesn't have a wall of SPAM for emergency purposes.

why would anyone think an SJW would be "waifu" material?

Kek support your claim

>be townie
>see more than 0 brown people on a daily basis

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

then die of boredom because there's no reality tv shows for them to watch.

Because people here are always complaining about how they want a racist bitch.

That's no different from the city assuming you are leaving work during rush hour

It could take 20 minutes just to get near a fast food restaurant a few miles away

and longer since the line is like 10+ people at least.

that country boy ois my nigga

God bless Sup Forums

same here

not if she's an SJW

spotted the ghetto chimp.

Jewish propaganda.

Bravado had never been as tough as persistence

A gangbanger might win a fight, but a rancher will keep getting up. Hard and honest work breeds stronger men in character and in constitution.

elaborate PLEASE

Confucianism also supported a government that was entirely composed of the intellectual elite

>thinks country people watch tv

bitch, i live in the country, havent had a tv in over 10 fucking years. just internet, trucks, guns, and video games

all the city fucks can die overnight and ill have enough video games to last me the rest of my life, ill have all the guns and ammo i need because i load my own and we have a small ammo/firearm manufacturer in town, and i got my truck to go mudding in

FUCK YOU

He works in amazing ways.

>You know how sometimes when a child is really young and they think food comes from the shop, and have no understanding of the process beyond that?
they become Green voters here

But you had to earn your place amongst them through rigorous testing and study.

Far from perfect but it got some key ideas right

i will never not lose to this.

She was a stealth SJW. Didn't have the garish hair or clothing. A professional type. But believed in a bunch of new age hippie shit, and couldn't handle the existence of opposing ideas. Vintage bike, blah blah blah. Hurray city life.

Either way, my point being, took her out to an outdoor shooting range once, and just driving through the countryside, her eyes were as wide as fucking saucers. She was like a kid in a candy store. Any animosity she had toward the countryside and long drives and shit, gone.

They hate the countryside because they can't have it. That's the simple honest truth.

I'm from melb and whenever people tell me they're from the country I think more positively of them, but then again im not a liberal cuck

I became a green voter because I wanted a president who was afraid of the wi-fi router :^)

you right
but what prison were you in
i doubt that you'd be walking straight in a FEDERAL faggots full of RAGE prison

Amen

keked

>She was like a kid in a candy store

If it was that easy to change her mind you'd think it'd be easier to "convert" her. If she likes nature/granola white hippy stuff so much imagine how crazy she'd be about having kids.

But some people can't be helped.

There's also nothing more amusing than watching an anti-gun city liberal firing a gun. Just the sickening look of pleasure in their eyes. It's absolutely disgusting. It's like they've never felt so in control of their destiny before that moment. And you know that they're going to go write in their secret Tumblr blog about how they were literally shaking and it was awful after.

A country boy can survive.

I like how modern urban liberals with marxist views are calling for marxist revolutions. Mother fuckers, that would mean that the racist sexist xenophobic whites you hate so much get to exterminate whoever they want, you will not be spared, and you will definitely not live in a commie equality utopia.

Source: lived in a commie country.

Albertan and redpilled here and I hate the typical redneck things except guns and freedom too. I see it on the same level of deplorable as hood niggers.

SJWs don't like nature. They like the shallow aesthetic of nature. Take them on real outdoor shit and they whine about things.

Aww you're getting bit by blackflies? how cute princess.

>country music

Chris D'Elia is an unfunny faggot but that tweet is cancer. "Country boys" don't tweet

This.

>rural whites are deplorable

hmmm

but you said she liked nature

and if you're in nature long enough you get used to the insects/weather/whatever

Rural folk are easy to hate for city liberals as they're generally, for the most part, white and hold more conservative views. Naturally rural folk who are poor don't deserve their ''''''pity'''''' because apparently they're not really poor on account of being white.

The funniest thing is that city liberals literally couldn't live without rural folk but rural folk could very easily exist without the metropolis loving cucks quite easily.

Shucks, I lost my woman, I lost my dog.
But as long as I got my truck, I'm as happy as hog.

Isnt that like building a wall?

Islamic people, that's good though. Oppresing the Islamic born woman and keeping her hostage in the culture is good.

That was the whole point

This.
My sister wanted to "settle in Paris" all her youth, because "that's where everything happens".

Bleh...

We drove through the countryside. Along a road, past farmland and small towns. If you think that's nature KYS.

Nature is when you piss at the perimeter of your campsite to discourage predators from scoping it out while you sleep.

>The funniest thing is that city liberals literally couldn't live without rural folk but rural folk could very easily exist without the metropolis loving cucks quite easily.

That is the epitome of feminine behaviour

>walk into a bar
>see maga hats everywhere, smile and nod
>song about a dirt road comes on the jukebox and everyone cheers/claps
>spin 360 degrees and drink until my cynicism subsides because I need to get laid

kek

>hating a cunnntryyyy

it's like I'm on reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=ucgdvA-lZIU

You never took her camping or anything? You missed out.

>that would mean that the racist sexist xenophobic whites you hate so much get to exterminate whoever they want
So the day of the rope is code for a marxist revolution?

Canadafucius say: liberal who shit on farmer harvest only concrete.

they're envious of the enjoyable simplicity of life out in the country.

they're all incredibly depressed by their urban lifestyles that are completely unfulfilling

sure, why not

Went camping with her. But she didn't into deep woods. Managed to drag her down some pretty rough trails though.

You spelled "Fox News" and "James Bond movies" wrong.

I don't think you've ever been a country boy.

When I first moved to a city, I thought it would be a whole lot tougher. The first guy that stepped to me, I dropped him and everyone around freaked out / called me a psycho.

In the city everyone talks tough. In the countryside people actually put hands on each other. Big, big difference.

Because they have no arguments.

And no, I'm not making a cheap bant, here. That's a fact. Think about it : how do they learn about politic? They watch guys like John Oliver or Colbert. Those people literally present a short fact followed by a joke about it ("It's like a lemming piloting plane!").

Those shows' goal is to paint a divergent opinions in a ridiculous light. Therefore, people will brush different opinions off "it's a joke/It's ridiculous". It works in an echo chamber. It doesn't work when you have to actually argue with somebody. with a divergent opinion

- "We should have an outsider in the White House"
- "He wouldn't know how to do the job! It would be like a lemming piloting a plane!"
- "Obama didn't have much experience either and following your logic only someone who has already been president could become president"
- "B-but muh animal joke? I'm blocking you!"

Because they have superiority complexes

I dunno, but Hillary Clinton lost and we won.

I've been shooting but don't actually own a gun.
My family isn't really rural either we've got a weird system ever since we immigrated from Switzerland.
>oldest generation retires and moves to mountains to maintain land and property
>child rearing generation lives in suburbia or rural area with commute into city
>visit rural grandparent property often to help out and instill a sense of stewardship in the children
>children go to college, get STEM job or start buisness, often invest
>when parent generation has retired they move to the rural property now vacated because eldest generation died
>rinse repeat

We lost our mining claim a few decades back because the guy working on legally purchasing the land died. Now we're looking to expand into ranching.

The feeling is mutual. I despise urbanites. They're weak and morally corrupted. Urbanites have a compulsion to destroy anything good and wholesome which is an affront to God and makes them Satanists. They do the work of Satan and many of them are Sodomites.

I think it's time to stop romanticising the countryside in general, and the American rural culture in general. I can see why it's appealing to a lot of you since it's a way to form a common identity and to separate oneself from the hated other tribe.

But think about it for a moment.

In an urban area you have vastly superior choices in a wide range of things. Art, enjoyment, employment and education. You have a greater possibility to apply yourself in a trade that you actually want to spend your life doing. The idea that people who grow up in the country somehow becomes paragons of virtue and strength is laughable. The overarching culture is the same, the same music and the same drugs and degeneracy flows through rural areas with the added spice of religious bigotry.

"But what about the inner citt niggers?!" Sup Forums cries in unison.

Live in the wealthy suburb of a big city or in a protected area and you'll be separated from them. It's also an American phenomenon that minoritied and poor people live in the middle of the big cities. In most of the civilized world this is where the wealthy people live while the niggers and gypsies languish in enourmous commie-block suburbs.

well you can always drag gfs to more normie places like State Parks or whatever equivalent you have Canada.

I honestly can't think of any girl in Dallas that "doesn't" constantly want to go out to Lake Lewisville or something.

People who live in these huge metropolitan cities are essentially nomads. They don't belong anywhere, they don't have anywhere they can really call home, and so they don't understand people who are settled in their little corner of the planet and who take care of it and have no desire to leave it.

It's one of the reasons you see all these liberals trashing their own cities. It doesn't belong to them, they don't have a connection to it, so they just burn everything down around them.

Fuck that. I want to move to where the government pays me not to grow shit.