China threatens to cut sales of iPhones and US cars if 'naive' Trump pursues trade war

>China threatens to cut sales of iPhones and US cars if 'naive' Trump pursues trade war

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/14/china-threatens-to-cut-sales-of-iphones-and-us-cars-if-naive-trump-pursues-trade-war?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"If Trump doesn't stop his trade war, we'll do exactly what Trump wants"

uh......ok?

who cares

So, they're going to force production jobs of those items to the US?

Wow, Trump really will MAGA

chinese women no want

>less iPhones
>bad
Good, less hipsters and libshits that would have been complaining on the internet. Hope the chinks actually do this regardless of the outcome.

Why are there no China flags here?

Once Trump started his trade war they won't be able to afford those things anymore anyway.

>I-if you fight back w-we will not be happy

Get fucked you currency manipulating assholes.

I thought chinese were smart...

>'' TRUMPOH, WE NO SER IPHONE TO U IF NO TRADE DEAR !''

>fuck off chink, I'll make so apple makes iphones in the USA by USA workers ! and keep you shit corn and soy ! I'll ask the lads down in the grain belt to rev up production !

>NO TRUMPOH U MISUNDELSTUD ! WE GUD WE GUD.

>implying muricans are smart enough to fabricate them

Cute wholoid.

We'll just stop shipping food to China then.

Have fun with the mass hunger riots!

>thinking the average american cares about le iphune mayme gutta git da newww wun

Apple and all these trendy faggots from San Francisco are done for.

Either bring the work here or die from zero business.

Imagine if iPhones became so expensive that people actually treated them as a valuable object, rather than a disposible commodity?

This might finally help push electronics in the direction of "modular upgradable system" rather than "guaranteed obsolete in 11 months".

Theyre too cucked to be here

Pretty sure Great Firewall of China block Sup Forums.

>On Monday the state-run Global Times warned that such measures would be a grave mistake
>Global Times warned
A newspaper in China said this, how is that "China"

yeah that'd be nice.

honestly after i found out about Coltan the idea of disposable electronics disgusts me.

poor china,
as soon as they become a consumer economy, they start a trade war

>Imagine if iPhones became so expensive that people actually treated them as a valuable object, rather than a disposible commodity?

I have no fucking idea why that isn't already the case to be honest.
The same people who used to say they don't get PCs because they are too expensive and require hardware updates too frequently now buy the most recent flagship for twice the price of a middle class PC every year and then proceed to trash it within a few months.

party owned newspaper.

Jewgle recaptcha es no Bueno in chinkytown, they have to buy mook vouchers to post

Nice id.

>China has the ability to dictate sales
>If America gives itself the power to dictate sales, China will be upset

Post more Yu

>China threatens to cut sales of iPhones
>cut sales
WTF am I reading? Foxcon manufactures phones for apple which are then sold by Apple around the globe (Same for Samsung etc, except samsung actually make some of their own SoC components) . I China wants to blow up the foxcon factories and deep-6 their economy, let them. In 6 months new factories will be set up in Vietnam or the Flips, or even fully automated shit in the west

So? That's still not a statement from "China"

Yeah and ill chop my wiener off if I get a bit sad.

Yeah

Fucking

Right

Which state is Apple gonna build their new plant in?

hopefully based china invades america and kills all their niggers and uncucks the country

GOOD!!!

Apple are the biggest tax evader on the planet, also china wiloukd have to deal with a bunch of angry unemployed slaves.

>state-run
you cannot be this dense

So China wants to somehow force private business to make less money just to show ebil drumpf?

>rEMAIN1G
>rEMAIN
Nice proxy Juncker, but the brits will leave. The Aquafreshfags will hopefully follow.

People rationization the reason for something /after/ they do it. PC's are dorky, they don't think they are dorky, iPhones are 'cool', they think of them selfs as cool

It's not Chris from Symphogear?

agreed, fuck off Apple

What do those colors mean?

TAKBIR!

The ones with undocumented illegal workers, of course. Just like when we built the factories in China in the first place.

Why is this even a question?

Yep, used to live there, the only way you can access most sites outside of China is through a VPN.

Nope, she is Yukari Yuzuki.

Pretty sure they actually only block the reCaptcha (because google)

Apple are shite. Good riddance

This fucking "trade war" meme just screams of
>look see! Drumpf is going to start waarrrrsss!!!11
>we werent talking out of our asses, loook!

KILL YOUR SELF
DO IT

nothing afaik, that's your standard map

Much of the today's electronic devices get manufactured in China. Producing them in the United States would increase the production costs by a lot up until the process is heavily automated. Same applies to all sorts of plastic garbage from toys to miscellaneous accessories, decorations and such.

This is good for the environment, jobs and human rights but very bad for business as people have accustomed themselves to cheap prices.

this will backfire just like brexit fearmongering. If you tell people they will be financially punished for dissent, they'll dissent even harder. you're basically telling your opponent that you take hostages for ideology

ALLAHU ACKBAR!

It would likely be more automated in any US factory requiring fewer employees to produce more products. Also the transportation of the goods and import tax would be a fraction of what it is producing these products on a different continent.

That'd be a win-win situation.
China suffers and SJW corporations suffer.

jej

If manufacturing of said goods leave China, the Chinese government will make said goods unavailable in the country. Since China is a huge market and bring tons of money manufacturer want to be as present as possible in China, a brand like Apple would be damaged a lot if unable to sell iPhone on the Chinese market.

It's a way to state official policy in an unofficial way.
They won't necesarely do that but they are signaling that they aren't happy about this and will retaliate in some way.

>America
>feed the world
Ok Senpai.

>China closes American factories
>Forces the corp's to build in America
>Detroit suddenly booms economically
>Another 4 years

burger abroad mein friend