Legends of The Guardians

Anyone else see this movie? Or am I all alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOcsy9bh-wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's always that one guy from the screencap.

Rewatched it a while ago and the animation wasn't as good as I remembered. The voice acting was also awkward at parts.

I thought it was pretty good

I want to cum on that owl's face.

I love to hate to love this movie.
The books are a pretty good time as well.

i was a huge autismo for the books as a kid so the movie was hugely disappointing

I remember some guy had to stay in syberia all alone for months in a radio tower and the only thing he could find to entertain himself and don't go crazy was this movie

Fuck off Snyderfags

The 30 Rock airplane scenes are the only things I know about the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=dOcsy9bh-wI

It was decent, but I'd rather read the books someday (maybe).

I liked it. It wasn't perfect, especially the story and characters but the visuals were pretty nice

It was bad, Snyder is already a bad director and he tried animation project without any experience or research

So, what is wrong with the ANIMATION? What experience or research did the man lack? Anyone who Sup Forumsmplains about the movie, goes for story. Nobody says anything about the looks, because the looks are flawless.

The books were better.

I just remember being mad that they made a movie off of this shitty book series instead of based Warrior Cats back in fourth grade or whenever the fuck it came out

This. Ga'Hoole was my shit as a kid

>shitty book series
>thinks Warriors was better
owlshit>catshit

Did this have 2 names, or was there a sequel? I never saw it, but remember it as The Guardians Of Gahoole.

I read the books, saw the movie, was enraged at all the crap they tried to force in or left out. I used to like the Warriors Books and had hopes for a movie. But then I saw the Owls of Gay Hool. 11 year old me was upset.

Isn't there a Warriors movie in production/being made?

Fuck you too

>Isn't there a Warriors movie in production/being made?
I heard there was like a year ago but haven't seen any news about it since then

Both are good series, I'd definitely love to see a movie adaptation of the Warriors series.