Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

well she was, obviously, and her aunt pointed that out a few panels later. You did read the rest of the comic, right?

What do you mean "who was in the wrong"? There's only one person with a context of wrongness, and then there are the cops carrying out the whims of a hardline government. You could say the cops are wrong I guess, but a fucked up government is a multi-headed beast.

The man still went through some shit because of her. Being scolded by granny doesn't make up for it.

Reverend Mother, what upsets you?

no, it doesn't, but the author still feels like shit about what she did and that's why it's mentioned in the comic in the first place

you live in a dictatorship and see how 'good' you are when pressured.

I like how in the cartoon they tried to justify it by making the guy eyefuck her before she screwed him over.

she fucking killed a man you tell me
the moment you start doing shit like this then you deserve to live in a dictatorship, you re no longer a victim but an accomplice

Jesus Christ. This woman isn't even human at this point.

Can you post it?

I don't have it but she calls her a bitch and leaves for a bit.

He more than likely didn't die
probably beaten, in jail for a week, but dudes never died for something like that

She was absolutely in the wrong, but she did it because she'd fare a lot worse than he had she been taken

Wow, so... zero repercussions. I would be near suicidal with remorse if I did that to someone.

that's because you're dumb.
see

Sadists with authority kill people for flimsy reasons. See: cambodia in the 1970s. There's zero guarantee that the guy was "okay." And mind you, a single punch CAN kill you, so saying that someone just got a beating as though it were some survivable ordeal by default is ludicrous. The woman de facto sentenced the guy to a possible death.

And you're dumb because Protect her all you want (not sure why you would), but those are the facts. When someone is going to get beaten, their life is on the line.

not protecting anyone, is simply what the other user said.
>She was absolutely in the wrong, but she did it
>because she'd fare a lot worse than he had she been taken
Just read.

Motherfucker

Her grandma gave her shit for what she did IRRC

She did, and she practically stopped talking to her until she left for college.

She was in the wrong, and you're supposed to recognize her in the wrong for doing it.
People love a good morally grey story.

I've seen this image enough times that I'm curious as to who it is. I have no clue and no clue why it's posted so much.

I did read. She would have at worst been raped but not killed. He would at worst be killed. There's a whole level of difference there, and she would not be in the worst position.