Wow this really made me proud. that is honourable

wow this really made me proud. that is honourable

tearing up right now. this is manly

everyman should follow in his foot steps

Hard to fault a nigger for actually acting like a father, even if he is a cuck.

Good man, but a cuck

plot twist: he wrote that shit to get extra on welfare

There are niggers, and there are black people.

This man is the latter.

extra plot twist: It's a racist white liberal pretending to write the way they think a black writes.

the stuff the """black guy""" wrote is eerily similar to something a white liberal cuck would write.

You fucks shoul KYS, there a niggers and there are black men, this man is the epitome of manlyness in my eyes.

To be alpha is not to be the agressive asdshole, thats being a douche, real men have empathy, they stand up for themselves, they dont take any shit from anyone, but they reason, debate and have emapthy

>they dont take any shit from anyone
except kids

>stand up for myself by raising my bullies child
>sven

you couldnt write a plot this juicy

>Raising another mans kid
>epitome of manliness
>sweden

i want to call him a cuck but I'm hesitant as this is what black people need otherwise they turn into niggers

Ultimately he is wrong because the deadbeat dad will not be able to let this go and it will end with his murder.

You can hardly call him a cuck when they all look alike anyway

Good if true, but he's a nigger for putting it out in the public like that. very petty. The both of them

Oh fuck off, this cuck needs to fuck off. I hate when cucks come and try steal a child away from its biological parents.

Go make you're own niglet to fuck up and abandon

KUTGW, she'll love and protect him at the end of his life.

You really must go back to plebbit

i didn't know melanin rich people could be this cuck

wow

Good guy. BUT putting all that shit out in the open on facebook.
thats the true problem of our time.
fucking me me me me me me and look how good i am me me me

It was written like a 6 year old.

I'm literally shaking as well OP

This.

Its interesting what kind of malice there actually is behind what we normally think of as weak, cowardly cuck behavior. Turns out cucks are vicious deep inside. That girl will never be his, if he's even capable of making children. He's literally taunting a man over his own choice to be a cuck and pay for someone else's DNA to live

A niggercuck, truly ebin.

Cucked faggots, consider suicide.

Also it's funny a nigger thinks it's impressive a niglet can spell their name at her age. That's literally the minimum requirement for kindergarten kek. I was reading at a 6th grade level at that age and so did my son.

Nothing honourable in that shit. Black Diaspora need to wake up. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong. Don't be further indoctrinated by white peoples' diseases. It's bad enough you follow Christianity and their failed economic policies but you don't have to imitate their cuck culture.

This man a mother fucking bitch. I'm black, degree educated, have 2 jobs and my own business at 27.

"I take of my (his) kids" wow

Yet still find time to shitpost on Sup Forums.

yes. Just like all the 5 Billion ton squatting alpha whites who have 12 stem degrees. Most people who own businesses have a job to show income and avoid excessive tax u fuck. if u had a penny to ur name u would know that. Y shud i pay for ur ugly fucking white cunt kids. My original posts were anti white cuck u dumb fucking moron. Go fuck ur trap brother/sister and smoke some heroin u burga

im audi 5000 bitch

It's not just 'some DNA'. It's a girl who will one day become a young woman. Without the 'cuck' she'd become a welfare whore who will embody all the black stereotypes Sup Forums loves to shit on. If she becomes a successful woman, he'll reap the benefits of that in old age. I'm not saying everyone man should raise another dude's kid, in fact i don't think i could do it myself. but those who do should be given a little more respect than being called cuck.

nigga black people picked someone elses cotton for free for 400 years. stop acting like you are above cuckolding. niggers practically invented the shit

>Raising another man's kid
>Soooo Manly!

Pump the breaks, Swede. He's a good guy, but that's not "manly". He's doing something nice for the girl, and hopefully he has real kids with the woman as well. But raising another man's kids makes you a cuck by definition.

This. Society is built by everyone.

And the step father is going to be a father himself and raise his own child. He's not a cuck either way and never was.

A cuck is someone who lets someone fuck their wife. These anons don't know what cuck means and think divorced wives should be stoned before remarrying.

wats the issue here?

a black not acting like a nigger, we need more

plus he can legally fuck her later on

>this man is the epitome of manlyness in my eyes.
because he has a black dick?

Yet you still type like an utter retard. This really gets my almonds activated. And lol @ failed economic policies. You mean the policies that have created the most prosperous countries in the world? The same ones that let your dumb nigger ass run a business? Bruh quit proving our stereotyping of black people true, no fun when you make it this easy.

Most of those behavioral modes are controlled at the genetic level. Some cuck taking her to get her "nails did" won't save her if she is predisposed to those behaviors.

>move in on some guys girl and humiliate him
>guys wife divorces him
>wife gets custody of the child
>guy who ruined the home now gets to spend more time with the guys daughter than the real dad
>taunts real dad saying hey you can come too! because he knows the real dad feels like hes being left out
>taunts real dad about how hes not being a real dad
>some faggot hyper educated brain drained liberal praises the step dad for being a real man

these people are gas chamber tier retarded.

This isn't the fucking definition of cuck.

Cuck is letting someone fuck your wife or girlfriend, with your full consent.

It doesn't and has never fucking applied to people who date others. Girls aren't going to be virgins, even the chinks who pretend to be are open about how many partners they've had.

All of you sound like mudslimes who would sooner stone a woman after she divorces than let her see someone else.

Fuck you're all retarded.

it's time to stop posting, Justin.

cuckold

It's ex post facto cuckoldry.

You are one retarded leaf. You obviously don't know etymology of the word cuck(old). It is derived from the cuckoo bird, which lays its eggs in other bird's nests and the other birds raise it.

The other nigger layed his niglet in the nest, then he comes along and raises it. Ergo he is literally a cuck you stupid moose fucking syrup sucking leaf-nigger.

Now if he only learned to speak and write English.

SWEDEN YES!!!!!

He's a manly nigger cuck lol.

What should be done to those kids then hm? Gift them to Podest hm? Or let them become ignorant, violent individuals who go to Soros protests because they never had proper relationship with an adult man hm? What the fuck

>Ooga Booga

Riveting post

By your definition, the guy who seeded that child is a cuck - he laid an egg to other birds nest and other bird raise his seedling.

You're all still retarded.

It usually doesn't matter calling someone a cuck in an argument. But labeling someone by the base definition as a cuck is retarded when you don't even know the definition.

Going by your shitposting anyone who fucks a non virgin is a cuck. Is that right mudshits?

And you. The cuckoo bird is described as the bird itself being raised. You don't call a fucking sparrow raising a cuckoo bird egg as a cuckoo. Fucking moron.

There has never been anything to call someone who raises another child. Want to know why? Because it's a good thing to do in any circumstance. If you would rather let a girl be raised by a single mother then that's your business. But insulting the guy who does is beyond nigger tier.

Everyone I just replied to is either a Muslim shit, a nigger, or a white knight fag who is too insecure to fuck a girl that isn't a virgin.

>There has never been anything to call someone who raises another child
Yes, cucked.

>Cuck
>Bengals fan
>Airs grievances on social media like a woman
Disgusting """human""" specimen

>white knight fag
project harder. why are you wasting time virtue signaling on Sup Forums?

there's a poor young single mother just waiting for all your time and money, go give it up while she fucks thugs behind your back.

That makes no sense. I even explained how it relates. The person/animal raising the offspring that isn't theirs is the cuck. You're drunk Juhani.

>There has never been anything to call someone who raises another child.

Cuck describes it just fine. If you're raising someone else's offspring you're a cuck. You're investing resources in someone else's lineage.

And we're just poking fun at the idea. He's not here and I'm not going to hunt him down to inform him he's a cuck. Go back to >>>reddit

Are you a cuck for being stepdad if the kids dad is dead?

Justin just woke up. That was Chad.
Later styx

No it is not, cuckoo bird is the bird who does that. The other nigger is the cuckoo bird.

/thread

No. The cuckoo bird does the cuckolding. It is what cucks the other birds. It is not a cuck itself. Seriously, lay off the vodka.

No. He isn't cucked.

Raising another child isn't cucked, as long as the relations between the other person is monogamous with you.

A cuck is someone who lets their wife get fucked by someone else.

Your incorrect definition of cuck means someone who has had sex with someone who has also had sex at another time.
You just sound like a Saudi scum m8. The chances of you finding a virgin are low so drop the pure waifu shit.

See this is the correct definition of a cuck. Someone who lets their spouse fuck someone else consenting and fully knowing.

You're still wrong and what's worse is that you're still a newfag, try harder.

A cuck isn't
>Someone who has been cheated on
>Someone who raises another child
>Someone who has sex with a non virgin

You all just sound like newfags or Muslims. Would you rather stone the daughter and the mother who divorced from the father? Or would you think it's better to have a child be raised by a single parent. The first thing that causes crime.

Next you'll say adoption is cucked. You literally have Google for this shit.

Step dad is based as fuck. Good for him, and the girl is lucky to have such a positive role model in her life.

Shut up cuck. Takes one to know one

Haha a nigger and a cuck.

>A cuck
>Austrelia

Checks out.

How many kids are you raising that arent yours to have gotten so triggered over this?

You subhuman cuck faggot

>A cuck isn't someone who has been cheated on

Well it is if he finds out and stays with her

I Almost blazed through this thread without seeing another educated user

Thank you for actually knowing how shit works finnbro

>virgin
Who said anything about that. There's a limit to carry-on baggage, and a kid is a definite no-go for at least another 15 years for me. But you have fun raising someone else's kid, cuck.

hhahahhah look at this leaf writting full essays on Sup Forums trying to justify why he is raising 3 of his wifes sons hahahhahaha

KEKY KEK MC KEKBOI KEK KEK CUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK

>newfag
>been here since 2005
>you're probably not much older than my eldest child

Okay leaf-cuck. Are you on the spectrum by chance? You seem to have an egocentric driven conception of the correctness of your opinions which is typically found in people with autism.

Otherwise yea but

>leaf

My god you a cuck too

>Ctrl+F "Cuck"
>66 matches

jesus hes dumb as fuck

yeah it's strange, if it was a white dude I'd call him a cuck but the fact that he's black changes it for some reason

the black community has such a horrid single mother problem that, as you said, it's hard to fault him for actually acting as a father even if it's not his own child

Yeah I agree that is partially a cuck. Mostly I'd just call that sad.

I'm just correcting you. Because you're taking an insulting word and bending the definition to label onto a good person. That honestly triggers me. Not sure what triggers you so much about me correcting uneducated newfags

I personally wouldn't do it. But it's someone else's virtue to make sure an abandoned child is taken care for.
It isn't a cuck you moron.
A cuck is someone who consented to having their S.O fucked by someone else. By your definition raising an orphan is also being a cuck. God damn moron

Cuckold.

>abandoned
And no, being so fucking thirsty you're willing to raise another man's child just to get at some puss is not a virtue, canuckcuck

Like I could give a fuck. I'm here to correct anons. Cry me a fucking blog all you like.

Dude you're still getting it wrong.
Also I'm writing like, 3 sentences per post. Is that too much writing for your nigger brain Spain?

I thought this

Well people are confusing him being correctly labeled a cuck, and disapproval of his behavior. Given the state of the black community's absentee father problem, it's for the best he does this. Though the virtue signaling on social media is 14 year old girl tier.

In that sense it isn't. That's just a Shitty step father. I don't understand what's so difficult to understand here. You're taking my examples and twisting them worse then CNN. Get it write or get the fuck off this website.

Pls suck my peenus weenus tracer

The worst cucks are those in denial.
Literally the only appropriate time to raise another man's child is if he died protecting your country. If you aren't beating up deadbeat dads and discarding their useless legacy then you are primo cuck material.

>this is manly
Without trolling, it certainly is more manly than just being a "baby daddy". Still very degenerate though, and an insult to your gene-line. Give that lil' girl a few new siblings, and it is fine.

Publicly shaming a man after what he precieves as stealing his child.
This is how you snap someone and people ending up dead.

t. proud cuck

>In that sense it isn't
And what the fuck do you think is going on? That he's just fucking the mother to get to stick around the kid? Don't be fucking silly.

He's taking care of the kid to get at that pussy. Another man's kid. He's a cuck, like you.

Ok sure. But raising a forgotten child is being a cuck still.
And if I called you a cuck and you denied it then what up.

All these anons are fucking up the definition. And then getting triggered over me correcting them as if they want to stay retarded.

I'm still not a cuck. Are you triggered bud?

KEK
U
C
K

Cuckold.

>Daughter
He would be a cuck even if it was his own

You can't fix broken DNA, leaf. A father that abandons his child is useless and there is nothing to be gained in enabling his offspring.

this

Good man right there.

These type of stuff is the shit that should be circulating throughout the black community

>spending time and resources on a pers that shares none your dna
probably the most retarded life decision ever

Holy fuck you really must be a bugger in Sweden.
The best case is a guy who was already looking to be a father and have a s.o if he's ok with the baggage then that's his business. Orphans are in a fucked up situation. You insulting anyone who tries to help orphans is just fucking us all over. I don't know who touched you when you were an orphan but get a fucking grip man.

Someone who lets their girl get fucked by anyone whole they agreed to, and even ask to watch.

It is not; anyone who raises another man's child.

Cuckold.

He married a single mother. Let that sink in.

>orphans
>virgins
>abandoned children
Nice deflection.

Cuck.