Spider-Man 2017

Reminder that in the latest episode, Peter punched Gwen in the face to keep the bitch in line.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njgqALr080U
youtube.com/watch?v=sAI5y20X2Gk
watchcartoononline.io/spider-man-2017-episode-19-spider-island-part-1-invisible-threat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They shat the bed with Spider-Island, the story was at least fun if nothing else with lots of fanservice, this was just boring shit and no one important got naked in any degree.

At least the stuff with Harry is interesting, blowing their load early though.

>creates Ultimate
>its garbage
>ends Ultimate
>creates a show worse than Ultimate
How is it even possible to fail so badly?

>hurrr Peter Parker. P as in phosphorus
>has shitty tumblr designs
Nah. Fuck off, m8

Are you seriously getting mad that they made Peter Parker a science nerd?

He's not an obnoxious science nerd

>At least the stuff with Harry is interesting, blowing their load early though.

I will never understand the incessant bitching about Miles or Gwen when they’re inoffensive. Harry’s an obnoxious cunt and the worst part of the show.

>I don't read comics
I cannot believe you are making me defend this piece of shit series

I read Amazing and have loved Spidey for decades. He has never done anything as obnoxious as spelling out his name like that.

I think you may be the one who doesn't read comics.

You clearly haven't read for the past decade with Dan Slott. This is Dan Slott's cartoon, this is Dan Slott's Peter

I read Slott's Spidey, but it's also a shitty Spidey run

With Slott involved, anything awful is possible.

That's not the good endorsement that you think it sounds.

To be fair, they tone down Peter's obnoxious worship of science and actually talks like a human being. They also seem to be getting rid of the stupid science Hogwarts rivalry now that both Midtown and Osborn Academy were blown up, and Doc Ock burns down Horizon in the next episode.

But, is correct. The friendship between Peter and Harry is supposed to be the core of the show, but it's awful. We're never given a reason to actually like Harry or why Peter should even try to mend fences with him. At least in the comics and in other shows, there's legit grips that Harry has or his hatred of Spider-Man makes sense. It feels forced as hell here.

Plus, that Hobgoblin armor is ugly as fuck.

It's still based on the MCU, right? Where Iron Man makes him his suit and he sucks Iron Man's cock? Pass

I think what you’re thinking of is Avengers Assemble and that Guardians of the Galaxy show. You’re right about the pass though

No. Peter starts with the Homecoming suit, but uses Horizon's resources to create his main suit. Iron Man is only in one episode for a team-up and that's it.

He's an Iron Man fan, but Peter made his own suit and tech. Stark only showed up for one episode in a typical misunderstanding turned to team up episode against the Ghost.

I actually kinda like that Hobgoblin.

Truly /our guy/

>Spider-Gwen.
For the love of God why?

Because Marvel is incapable of producing a superhero show about a solo hero. Everything has to be team-based now.

I mean, Spider-Man is he perfect vehicle given how connected he is to basically every other hero.
But come on, Spidey also has some of the better solo stories and his supporting cast is too good.

Spidey should carry the show. Are we living in he dark age?

Gwen is best girl. It's a different Gwen but still best.

Ultimate Deadpool was awesome though.
youtube.com/watch?v=njgqALr080U

Does the new show have Madame Web?
Where is the old bat? I like her!

It looks somewhat based on Phil Urich's. Which shouldn't surprise me at all since Phil was Slott's pet Hobgoblin.

Well it helps that Joe Kelly wrote that episode.

Harry looks a lot like Phil as well.

I hated what Slott did to Phil. He turned a character who had the unique premise of being a heroic Green Goblin and turned him into a generic, boring psycho with "subtle" parallels with Peter.

>another Philfag
It's a good day.

This show's getting canned soon right? I heard it and other shitty Marvel shows writers are getting written off.

Here's hoping after these pieces of shit go away, Marvel finally drops out of the animation business altogether.

But I want more Spider-Man!
I like Spider-Man! The cartoons have potential to bring back the Spider-Man I love if they'd just stop with all the team-up stuff and let Spider-Man carry his own stories.

They still have one more season to go, which is already in production. Same for the other shows. After that, a hiatus and restructuring due to Disney trying to figure out what to put out for their new streaming service.

If it makes you feel any better, she probably lost her powers by the end of this arc.

Not only is she in the show, she's also called Spider-Gwen and she doesn't wear a mask

She'll probably get bitten by one of Jackal's spiders and regain them. I doubt they went through the trouble of introducing several specific spiders from his experiments to not do anything with them.

The recent trend of Harry irrationally hating Spider-man is bizarre.
Is it people just remembering it from Spider-man 2 & 3 while forgetting the context.
Even in the comics he only hated Spidey when he was in the middle of his pretty serious breakdowns.

Then BND came round and he still hates him. Despite now being on bad terms with his alive again dad, he just hates him for no reason.
USM also tried it with blaming him for what Norman did, before they realised that was dumb.

Eh hopefully the show pulls a twist in Season 2. Maybe Roderick Kingsley shows up and steals the suit. Mods it with a better design and we get best goblin after being teased in Spectacular Spider-Man Season 2.

you idiots are trying real hard to hate this show

Is a shitty show anyway.

no its not you you trying to posting ultimate spider man over and over is not going to change anything

i dig the flame sword

LIVIN ON THE EDGE
FIGHTING CRIME SPINNING WEBS

Oh wait never mind

Too soon user.

why do spectacular spider man fanboys want to hate this so bad

>Too soon
show ended in 2009

They hate every show but to be fair Spectacular was pretty good as an adaptation of Spider-Man.

It'll always be too soon.

>all those no-mask shots
What's the point?

Hi Sombra.

Is she ok?

No one needs to change anything, the show is shit, awful writting,shitty dialogue, flat animation, ugly ben 10 wannabe style etc

Is a shitty show and you got an awful taste for cartoons

can we expect a yuri ending? it would be progressive

nice opinion

Nobody liked Korra

Is the Kingpin in this?
I need my overly muscular bald fucker.

No one likes YOU

Even on shots like these, it looks like they skip frames.

What is with this show?

Is there any webms of Peter punching Gwen?

>Nobody liked Korra

go away fool

You can enjoy the show fine but you the animation in it is frequently objectively bad.

i couldn't even get through the first 10 minutes of episode 1.
>science is the new currency.
wtf does that even?
i didn't like that version of deadpool that much. it's probably because of the voice. also, spoiled by nolan north's deadpool.
youtube.com/watch?v=sAI5y20X2Gk

nice opinion

I watch the show and ep 19 make me Laugh so hard! really! so hard
but Gwen was beautiful designe! and Peter some time look like walk Naked

Did you watch the episode? They hinted she's gonna get blacked.

I like Korra's body. Does that count?

Nah, they've been throwing in some flirtatious moments between Peter and Gwen and they kinda teased Anya and Miles.

If they really wanted to milk progressive points, they'd have Peter and Harry hook-up.

>Peter and Harry fuck.
I guess I'd be alright with that.

Not too into shipping, but they REALLY seem to be pushing the HarryxPeter tension here. I'm alright with it, but goddamn.

I dunno, I thought the animation in the most recent episodes weren't AS bad as when the show started.

Now THAT was objectionably bad. the Spider Island stuff, while not good (especially not by Disney TV standards), is at least passable.

All of the animators do already.

Too bad the actual conflict between Peter and Harry is badly written.

Can someone give me a rundown of the "Everyone in New York is a spider" episode please. I'm fucking lost.

She was a monster anyway, Pete didn't even know it was her

It’s a five parter
>Bad guy made the spiders and was going to use them for evil
>Norman Osborne was the target and decided to blow up the remaining spiders(Peter’s and Mile’s are assumes dead)
>The smoke from the explosion mixed with the spiders, giving New York City spider powers
>Gwen was the first affected and became a hero
>“Spider-Gwen” no mask, just Gwen in a hoodie
>Everyone starts turing into monsters
>The monsters work for the bad guy
>Race for a cure
That’s the cliff notes, this is the site I use to watch it, but I warn you. It’s absolute cancer.
watchcartoononline.io/spider-man-2017-episode-19-spider-island-part-1-invisible-threat

>>“Spider-Gwen” no mask, just Gwen in a hoodie

Why leave out the best part?!

Because the writters think
A: She is actually called “Spider-Gwen” in the comics and they’re dumb
Or B: The audiance is dumb and need to be spoon-fed.
My money is on a little bit of both.

Harry was practically his love interest in USM as well.

Maybe they're trying to shy away from romance in their kids show, so they push the friendship angle hard.

Just watched it, goddammit Harry.
Alright/10
>Peter you're Spiderman?!
>Literally called him and didn't change his voice
>Gwen didn't cover her face at all
Ed This shows OK though.

you guys remember when that drawfag stopped by and drew Pete for us? That was a good day. He was pretty good too

I think there's a weird vibe between Peter and Gwen, but I don't know if they're going to go further with it.

First it was
Kill Uncle Ben to motivate Peter
Romance then kill Gwen to motivate Peter some more
Romance Mary-Jane

But Gwen was redundant so it became
Skip Gwen
Romance Mary-Jane

Now with Spider-Gwen it has become
Romance Gwen
Skip Mary-Jane
Spider-Gwen team up
Anyone else notice this?

not really. in the comics right now they're still pushing miles with spider-gwen. in this show spider-gwen is not a love interest so far. if anything he might end up with anya. hopefully when bendis leaves they'll stop trying to black gwen.

The show's making it real easy for us

Mary Jane is in the show. They're just doing the gag where we don't see her yet, like the original comics and Spectacular did.

>if anything he might end up with anya.

My god, Anya does things to me.

Same. It's the hair.

>Anya and Miles
Can't decide if this is like Cartman's racist shipping or not.

She doesn’t have a secret identity in the show. They call her Spider-Gwen. But who knows if if her powers even stay because she got the, as a result of Spider Island. The thing that really bothers me is that Peter calls Miles his first name out loud when they’re in public fights constantly.

It is not really? Most people consider miles black and not latino.

>no mask

back when I first saw the pictures of this..
I was optimistic. Simple design could mean that it was action heavy similar to spectacular spider-man.
More science in the show.. could be awesome as well. Sorta trick kids into learning stuff

But then it began.. we got an autistic Peter Parker, EVERYONE is a genius even Rhino.. EVEN FUCKING RHINO!
Alistair Smythe looks more like Harry Osborn than the actual Osborn..
They have no concept of arcs. Miles Morales slowly becoming a spider-man could have been a season finale.. like the last minute or something. But no. Instead we get Miles getting powers and 5 minutes later he is using them better than Peter..
"Lol wouldn't it be awesome to make all of Peters friends spider-powered?" no.. no it would not.
I have seen like.. 5 episodes or something and I cannot remember. Is MJ in it? Or is she a SUPER genius who does not need to go to brainiac school?

>All of this shipping
Why do they cater such faggotry?

>that rip by her hip

The show’s only audience is fujos.