OK K.O

what do you anons think of ok ko so far? Personally I like it. The show for some reason made the child hero archetype not annoying like steven or finn and the show enviroments are comfy af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0MafV7p4aU
youtu.be/WnBKwirmxHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's with the sudden spam? Or really, what's with the sudden lazy spam?
You people used to put in the work for your threads.

Shitty art. Ian is a lazy fuck who uses "m-muh style!" and "m-muh quaint 80s shittyness!" as an excuse to be shitty.

Interesting characters and premise ruined by a disgusting "style". Same as Steven Universe, Adventure Time, etc.
I don't know why they decided to make cartoons to tell their stories if the media they chose relies heavily on a talent they so obviously lack - artistic talent.

this is the first time I have ever made a thread about ko and why put effort into Sup Forums?I don't understand how "80s quaintness" is an excuse to be shitty
I agree the art is shabby at times but hey it is just a comfy kids cartoon

Except "comfy kids cartoons" back in my day had effort put into their art.

>I don't understand how "80s quaintness" is an excuse to be shitty
In the 80s a lot of shows cut corners and had a lot of animation and art errors. Ian called these cute and quaint.

Quick, post best character

It's a quality show.
The overall premise is great.
The characters are interesting and the main designs are pretty great too.Some of the side characters are shit but it's whatever.
It has good music, meh set design, and inconstant animation, but when it all comes together it comes out as a pretty amazing show.

thats fucken toO BRIGHT

I would've given it a chance if it weren't for the fact that it's so goddamned ugly and steals so much from anime
I know SjwUniverse & Autistic Time both steal from anime, but this one is arguably the worst offender of the three

Weren't new episodes supposed to come out on the app today?

you're gonna have to refresh my memory about AT ever stealing stuff from anime.

Also, I know SU has essentially ripped whole scenes, but what has KO done aside from just being created by a turbo weeb?

3 new episodes came out a week ago
Mystery Science Fair 201X
Lad and Logic
OK Dendy

all of them were pretty swell desu

Why are you spamming these threads OP?

Can't you think of something other than "What do you think of this?"

I love the show but agreed, at least try to disguise it as an actual question like "Who do you think Carol was talking to in Let's Take A Moment" or something

>SU has essentially ripped whole scenes,
Doing homages and parodies are litterally illegal now huh?

No, but it's fucking lazy and adds nothing to the show beside being the "wink wink xD do you GET it?!" factor

I think sometimes they do references to make filler because they don't know what else to do.

Thats your opinion. I see it as a fun little gag from someone who really enjoyed something.
By the way if you ever enjoyed Gurren Laggen, Cowboy Bebop or Gunbuster you should proably stop doing so because they are just massive homages to getter robo, Cobra, and Aim for the Ace respectively.

t. brainlet

simple design and loose characters models allow for a lot of visual gags in OK K.O.

its literally ok (ko) when Ian does it

he not the best but he made the best

Hi Ian. You can justify your terrible doodles all you want, the end result still looks like shit.

I want to watch Enid's parents fuck

fuck you user, watch my show and buy my video game

Only if you can draw this.

I really want to see a little more action in the series

All the girls are best girls

that's not dendy homo

I like the show but you got bad opinions if you think Finn was annoying and KO isn't.

where is episode 45
i want to see the bones dude and the bear episode!

Yeah really. I thought it was advertised as action comedy but it's just SOL really.

I agree.
Also, what is Carol's endgame?

I would perform experiments on Dendy if you know what I mean.

This nigga gets it

How is "strip mall with videogame references" an interesting premise?

Homages can be done well or poorly, disliking a show for doing a shit job paying tribute to other media doesn't mean you're against the idea entirely.

Ah I see the classic "I got blown the fuck out so will shift to a more moderate view point" tactic.

not counting all the shit they stole from DBZ & YuYu Hakusho, they've had that bitch with the elephant legs steal shit from Naruto & had an entire sequence stolen from Hunter X Hunter

that's just shit people have pointed out to me either on here or youtube, who knows what all I'd find if I actually watched it.

as for AT, while it's not as blatant, I've seen examples. they mostly steal from movies & tv shows, but I've seen them stealing shit from Fist of the North Star, Akira, & FMA
there's the difference in that most of those are actually decent to watch & probably not just inserting references or outright stealing animated sequences

That episode had a lot of exploitable audio from both sides.
>Why would you do this to me, Dendy?! I Would never do this to you!
>Please do not do this!

>probably not just inserting references or outright stealing animated sequences
Go talk to /m/ about gurren laggen and Eva. 90% of the shows are 1 to 1 recreations of other shows.

So what you're saying is you don't have an actual argument so you need to deflect.You made no point on why the "moderate" view point was wrong.

I don't think you have watched very many episodes of OK KO. I think you just saw some cherry picked examples and got mad that someone else saw the same precious animu you saw.

Don't see what the big deal is that they make homages. It's part of their theme.The Simpsons have made hundreds of movie homages throughout its run and no one's complained about that. Don't tell me it's different when they do it because it really isn't.

the humor is ok but the character design is abysmal. Unappealing and unoriginal

I think the designs are OK, but jesus is this show badly animated. So choppy and offputting. It's a shame because the backgrounds are A++ shit, I love them.

Can you really call them references when the entire world operates on video game/comic book/manga logic?

Yes

that's great. I don't watch either of those, faggot
I outright admitted to watching only clips on here & on youtube, and it doesn't matter if they just want to put in the occasional reference, but outright stealing shit from the shows is where I draw the line
never said i watched the simpsons. I'm not some normie shit

You seem like a bit anti fun.

>what do you anons think of ok ko so far?

Then it goes to show how uninformed your opinion is.

pls, explains

she's working with Pepe Silvia

Not him. I think he's saying it's tumblr with chris-chan level art.

>Finn
>Annoying
Kill yourself faggot

Sorry,didn't realize I was dealing with someone with such an informed outlook and understanding of what makes quality media. Based on the fact that you've filled over a quarter of this thread with commentary about how and why a show you've never watched sucks, I just assumed you were a lonely and bored sperg begging for (you)'s. My bad.

Where exactly does he saddle up with no input port?

Boxmore Robots are impossibly modular things, taking whatever shape is needed to accomplish their goal.

Good point; if she can turn into buzzsaws or a giant straw, she can surely make a couple of holes.

The older generation is a lot better than the new one.

carol, laserblast and foxtail are pretty hot

I want to see Carol toying with the boxmore bots during an attack; completely overpowering them at her leisure.

Wanted to doodle Dendy.

can anyone recommend a stream site other than kisscartoon? all the new eps are a bitch to load
idk if it's jsut me or if it's general

Not every character can pull off chubby, but Dendy just keeps on surprising me. Good stuff.

I think Kisscartoon and Kissanime are down. Won't load for me either.

it's not hard when she is basically loli Velma in both personality and character design

The new generation's still leveling up. Hell, Rad and Enid are only level 2 and 3.

In terms of interest. The older generation is a lot more interesting.

"Why, whatever do you mean, K.O?"

It's a good show that just dropped
3 new episodes deal with it chode

Not even best bot, desu

If you don't like the style of those three,
not a single one,
for whatever long-winded reasons, then
you should probably just go back to Sup Forums

Zone video of TKO on Dendy when?

i have no problems with the artstyle, but there is no excuse for how bad the animation is
the fact that the artstyle is simple should mean that animation would be EASIER, not harder
they use "hehe it's to be goof y X)" as an excuse, but the reason is literally because they're lazy
random characters lack proper proportions half the time, and even manage to be inconsistent in still frames for some reason
it could've been good but it turned out to be shit

>Fertile Dendy will never go into heat and rape all the male citizens of Lakewood Plaza ending with KO as she ties him down and forces him to watch her lay her eggs fertilized by dozens of different sperm samples; all kept stored within her for months at a time.

why live

For a chance to be forcedly bred by an amoral nerd girl?

>Finn
>Annoying because he’s a child hero
There are plenty of problems with Finn but him being a kid usually doesn’t factor into it

here you go asshole

You can bitch about anime all you want but it still blows western cartoons completely out of the water most of the time.

Try Dailymotion.

>tfw people are against homages and parodies because they disagree with the political views of the writers

You faggots need to stop looking at everything as a SJW boogyman

Ian ain't even an SJW

I did, can't find any of the new episodes.
Unless you know a channel with them, and i think Bid Mom Pearl doesn't post ok ko anymore.

Parodying for the sake of a homage is one thing, ripping from an anime almost scene for scene for a good part of an episode is just plain uncreative

Which they've never done.

Kimcartoon

Huh, could have sworn they were up their this morning. Well, they are still on YouTube ...
youtu.be/i0MafV7p4aU
youtu.be/WnBKwirmxHU

The street racing episode ripped the entire race from initial d, even the trick to pick up speed in a less powerful car

It can hardly be considered a direct rip.

thanks my man.
now i wanna know more about grandma ko

Reminder that she can prolapse her anus.

>looking forward to a bearbones episode
Are you gay or something?