Do you believe it is rude/disrespectful to smoke weed in public in illegal countries?

Do you believe it is rude/disrespectful to smoke weed in public in illegal countries?

Just got an earful from an elderly lady because I was smoking weed on a bench by the river.

Did you offer her a hit or what you rude cunt?

>at least I'm outside

or

>fuck off you old cow

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

>is it okay people tell me im a faggot because i am breaking the law

yes it it you bucktoothed little shit

You're a degenerate and not everyone wants to have to smell your fucking weed stink.

People dont want their kids getting a contact high you fuck.

Yes it is.

Weed may feel good but for fuck sake it is unbelievably fucking unpleasant for anyone in the area who isn't smoking with you.

No country is illegal, OP, shame on you for saying that

Idiot.

Drugs are for weak minded degenerates.

Doing drugs openly and in public is low. Like drinking in public.

smoking weed is generally retarded

I don't smoke reefer around kids in public, but that's about it.

Unfortunately here the police doesn't give a shit about drug consumption (and red judges don't give a shit about drug dealing), elsewhere I would call the cops, just out of spite.
Fucking potheads who can't contain their addiction to their premisises are even more of a pest than public drunks.

Stop being a criminal and an addict.
"But it's not addictive, i can stop anytime"
Do it now
"I don't want right now"

it depends
>out in a park by yourself
that's fine just don't litter.
>walking down a street next to shops or houses
dick move, most people don't want to smell that.

Depends. I like to smoke weed myself, but sometimes, especially in summer when everyone smokes weed everywhere, the smell can really piss me off.

Most micronations are illegal...

Weed smells like shit to everyone except somehow the people who toke. Aint even like some kinds of tobacco where the smell can be altered.

>999

Your fucking nicked my son

>tfw a fellow countryman is a fag near you

Yeah it is rude and disrespectful. Make heavy tobacco spliffs and smoke a bunch of them if you want that.

Or do edibles.

Or smoke inside then go out.

Or go up high away from everyone somewhere and smoke where the wind will carry the smell up.

Can't just do it anywhere.

Yes, smoke at home you fucking retard. Weed can be smelled from afar by most people, you can't because you are too used to it.

He was just sitting on a bench by a river? I doubt there was anyone even there when he sparked up. Smoking around kids and families or just generally busy places is degenerate, if you're just quietly sitting by the river with no one about what's the problem?

>not doing your country a solid by smoking meth instead, then beating the tar out of all the old people you can thereby saving your fellow young countrymen from having to pay their pensions and bloating medical care

Weed is degenerate

>inb4 reddit newfags try to justify their degeneracy

Disgusting

>I doubt there was anyone even there
>Someone complained
Choose exactly one.

>ancap.gif

Straight edge is only done by fags, fag.
Why do you think Rise Against blows so many lolcow dicks?

I just looks bad. Maybe no one else was around, but if some dude is doing drugs by the river then that's probably why no one else is around.

If I walk through some fags weed smoke he will get to know the taste of my baton.

Fuck old people.
Old people smell worse than weed.

It's rude to smoke it in any country, but in city centres and other crowded places.

Smoking in the street, yes very disrespectful

Smoking in a location you chose deliberately for solitude and happen to be spotted by a dog walker, probably not

Nah, it's generally fine to smoke as long as you're not being a prick about it.

Just be conscious of where you are, as people have said; don't smoke on high streets or near peoples houses, or more importantly around families and children.

Alternatively just smoke hash cos that hardly smells.

My Dad's a copper and he won't do shit about people smoking unless someone makes a complaint or they're acting like bellends.

Yes, unless there's absolutely noone near

>1 post by this ID

If you're not baiting, you're a degenerate scumbag. Don't smoke weed in public for fuck's sake.

I recommend you kill yourself to save this from happening again.

if its illegal dont do it you degenerate

>muh families and children
As if men don't have a right to their share of clean air. Why don't you go back to India if you want to be high all the time?

how would you like it if a took some meth around your kids in a public area

hate smokers too

as for the old woman
i dont take people who have had cock in their mouth seriously

>'your addicted to meat'
>But it's not addictive, i can stop anytime
>'do it now'
>I don't want to right now

I'm not going to stop doing something I like just to prove to someone i'm not addicted to it

Uncivil degenerate cunt

I'm working on it

Just ignore her. I live on a council estate with everyone on the block blazing 24/7, I can't even open the window unless I want to breathe the heaviest second hand skunk air outside of Amsterdam. Anyone who tried to complain has given up because the police don't give a fuck and the council don't give a fuck. So a quick blaze on a park bench in the park is perfectly acceptable and actually INCREDIBLY considerate to others.

>how would you like it if a took some meth around your kids in a public area

Wouldn't care. It's just meth.

kek
in my town we smoke weed everywhere but nobody has ever told us off for it
it's so weird this lady was all offended
I bet one of her relatives died of heroin or something just as bad and now she hates any and all illegal drugs

this
so do pakis

should we stop old people and pakis from walking about because they smell too?

"i dont want to right now"
because you are an addict

delete yourself from the genepool weakling

up the ante to PCP then
weed is literally PCP

>should we stop old people and pakis from walking about because they smell too?

Do meth, then kill arabs and old people. For the queen.
BTW, kill the queen too. She's old.

Everyone's an addict. STFU

>smoking weed
I hope you enjoy turning your brain into mush

thats what an addict would say

Can't be any worse than browsing Sup Forums

people should choose when to be high not forced on them

Did you even read his post? Are you saying you're addicted to eating meat?

>there is only one possible reason for anyone to want to smoke weed and that is because they are addicted to it

Of course it is, you are outside in oublic using illegal drugs, how can that not be utterly degenerate?

Just do like the rest of us, buy a nice cheap beater car with leather seats and find a secluded street at night to hotbox it. Two birds with one stone then, you're kept lovely and warm and your weed stank is contained in the car.

park benches are usually secluded in first world countries

the old woman had to go out of her way to cross paths with young OP

imo she was just mad he took her fav seat

Ketamine has replaced PCP and I wouldn't care about people ketting near my kids either.

Getting offended over drug use makes one a retard.

You're addicted to-
Sup Forums(quit right now to prove you aren't)
water(go 3 days without some and see)
tasty food(stop eating unhealthy tasty foods you degenerate!)
many other things(find all the things in life you enjoy doing and stop doing them to prove you're not an addict)

BTW, what is the actual definition of "addiction" bearing in mind the term is a medical term?

>kill the queen
you're a scoundrel and a villain

Fuck off
Its not about clean air dipshit, it's about doing drugs in front of kids.

Smoking weed in public is disrespectful period, legal or not. Keep that shit at home.

only an addict would get assmad enough to damage control

Of course it is you degenerate teen/homeless piece if shit.

I think at the bare minimum you should make an effort to be downwind of people seeing as IIRC it smells similar to burning hair if you don't associate it with pleasure. Also never around children, mostly as a courtesy to the parents so they don't have to explain what the smell is.

ok lock your kids in a room with someone who is doing pcp

AVAST!

Kill all queens, a pirate's life for EVERYONE!

I can't wait till it's fucking legal

I guess that'll never happen in bong land though

If you make an effort to be far away from other people (eg. 50ft in a big park) then it's not so cunty.

If you're at a bus stop or in the town centre KYS

My kids get claustrophobia mang.
It would drive them nuts.

You pot smokers are just like the classic drunkard hobo, just with faux hip hop clothing and dreadlocks...

Weed gives me headaches (no idea why) so I don't smoke it anymore. I don't really care if you smoke it in public, someone asked me for a light a few weeks ago outside the local shopping center and he sparked up a massive spliff and the smell of it, jeeezus! So long as it isn't around children, I don't really care.

Some parent takes their kids to the park and there you and your faggot friends are, drunk and stoned and causing problems, being loud, making a mess. Is this a bar or a park?

Its dumb anyway to risk a fine or jail. The solution is pretty easy, go find a quiet spot in the park where no one will see you and b l a z e

I will have a go at you for smoking weed near me in public. One whiff of the stuff sends me loopy.

go be a degenerate in a crack house or something

It's impossible to go jail for smoking weed

You need like 3 warnings and cops won't even note you down if you cooperate with them

Same goes for speeding...

But, I live on the northwest, it could be different in London

why bother with research chems
selegiline and pea is the most efficent high producing combo possible ( while maintaining sanity, and not bleeding your brain )

side effect is only death if you fuck it up

I do, because it absolutely fucking stinks. Only lower class scum smoke it too.

>tfw no more meow meow
Fucking government.

If I'm walking in the street and see a guy drinking alcohol on a bench, I'll judge him, however I won't go out of my way to shout at a degenerate.

Same thing with weed, the legality of the thing doesn't really matter.

>damage control
i can see some
it's not mine though

What's wrong with creating a new generation of pot smokers as long as it's some "dank ass shit" or whatever.

Mephedrone needs to come back, even doctors said that shit was safe in moderation but the government just banned it, like they ban everything fun.

Fucking wankers.

Weed stinks up the place like it's green shit.

I agree he was just minding his own business but doing drugs in public is the kind of shit you see niggers doing.

You should be gassed on the spot.

Who the fuck is this Harry Reid person and where does he get off talking about a democratically elected President that way?

Grenco science makes slim vape pens designed for dry herb. Just get one of those bro, they're super discreet and literally almost the size of a pen. I can toke in class an no one cares.

>be me
>smoke 1oz every fortnight for a year
>some mates are like "you fucking addict
>go cold turkey one day because of new job prospect
>easy as fuck, just had some killer vivid dreams for a while but never felt the urge to smoke
>get job
>12 months in, all secure, start blazing again
>smaller amounts this time as I usually just smoked when I was watching a film but still regularly
>continues for a few months
>go on holiday for 3 weeks spur of the moment
>same story nothing but some wicked dreams
>haven't smoked since

You fucks saying you have to be an addict to smoke weed are the same type of cucks that said it to me in person, just a bunch of jobsworth bellends.

You should have a go when you get a chance it'll open your eyes to the bollocks spouted by 99% of the media. It's fucking awesome for getting over depression & anxiety too.

No it's not. I do it all the time during summer vacations. I do the same thing: find a nice peaceful riverside bench inside the city, light up and relax.

Occasionally there will be people looking at me like I'm performing a satanic ritual, but these same people will go home and drink wine, smoke tobacco, eat their processed snack foods, not exercise, etc etc. Not that any of that is wrong, since everyone has their poison, and shaming marijuana users is a strange in such a light.

That old lady is just misinformed and ignorant. Likely, she's never gonna change her stance on pot, and that's fine, she's a dying breed, and simply just letting her hate her way through her last years is all we can do.

No.

Baseless laws deserve no respect.

>but these same people will go home
Any brain cells left which could spot the key difference here?

The enforcement of marijuana laws is pretty lax in Canada too but I still get paranoid when I'm smoking in public.

Once it's legal there'll be nothing to worry about, I can't wait

>vapes
enjoy the rectal discharges and anal tearing

You're such a spastic.