It hasn't really set in for me yet

It hasn't really set in for me yet.

I just can't get over the fact that someone who's been a career politician for as long as she has lost to a man who got stunnered by Steve Austin on Wrestlemania.

>she has lost

No, more people voted for her.

A

>says the canadian with a pm where only 38% of the voters voted for, less than trump

Assuming you count illegal mexicans and dead people then yes

Hello CTR. hope my digits smite you down

Of course this post is from a leaf

FUCKING

LEAF

Holy shit, is this the new Drumpf posting?

Also, I wonder whatever happened to Obama Leaf?

>post yfw she will NEVER EVER achieve her lifelong dream of being the first female president of USA.

A GOD DAMN FUCKING LEAF ON YOUR FLAG. MINE HAS A GOD DAMN FUCKING TREE IN IT BUT YOU DON'T SEE ANYONE SHITTING ON ME. GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING CANADIANS ARE FAGGOT HOLY SHIT

rare :o

I voted for her, but I honestly didn't like her stagnant policies. I also can't afford affordable healthcare, but we're in full chaos mode now. I predict a major incident by 2018 within the administration that will cripple the country, and bring about an even greater political rift.

I only emerge when I see shit posting on a new level like those fucking cuuk leafs.

Guam down, buddy

Nice Proxy

There was no one else who could have won against her. Everyone wonders how she could have lost, but the real question is: against Donald Trump, how could she have won?

I don't think most normies even realize what happened this election. No politician could stand up to the utter wrecking crew HRC brought out against Trump, because politicians don't believe in themselves and what they can do, because politicians don't do shit (generally). The kind of media blitz HRC brought to bear on her opponent would have crushed the spirit of every other candidate in the RNC.

Only Trump could have possibly won. And he knew it. He knew he had to win the nomination, no holds barred.

What you gotta understand is that being smart and actually knowing what you're doing is bad from here on out. It's a new world.

If you wanna succeed in life you gotta A) Never read a book B) Be the biggest asshole possible

This truly changed my outlook on life. If you can become the most powerful person in the world being a totally intellectually incurious asshole who only cares about himself and says totally ludicrous self-aggrandizing bullshit all the time, why shouldn't everyone act like Donald Trump. What if you wanna be an engineer? Just throw all the books out and call everyone working on the project a dummy loser. Repeat obscurantist shit like "I'm gonna be tremendous with the project, believe me." all the time ad nauseam until no one questions you anymore

truly a new era for the human species, I can't wait until everyone behaves like Donald Trump.

>if you let your enemy win, they lose.

You voted for clinton, meaning your prediction was that she would win. I don't trust your 2018 prediction faggot

trump was embracing american culture at wrestlemania. a champion of the people

CTR with the German proxy.

at least try to be funny next time

A career liar you mean who herself me med herself into a Senate seat by riding the coat tails of slick willy. .

The problem is not your interpretation of events, but that you think your interpretation has some merit.

You want Trump's campaign to represent Trump but viewing Trump in a vacuum misses an enormous part of the story. You don't live here, so I don't expect you to be an expert on US politics, but I want you to understand that every single establishment figure and establishment representative was against Trump FROM THE MOMENT HE DECLARED HIS CANDIDACY.

Don't get sidetracked by the rest of the campaign. Day 1, Trump was the enemy. Every media outlet declared war on Trump. As the election went on, even before the DNC primary happened it was clear the establishment was pro-Clinton.

"Earned media" (look it up) is how a candidate usually gets their message out. This entire, standard, normal mechanism for politicians was completely denied to the Trump campaign. Ads can have an effect but earned media is worth a lot. Somehow, Trump had to use the media to talk directly to the American people.

If you can understand what Trump was up against before he even started you can begin to understand why the election played out the way it did, and why Trump was the only figure that could plausibly even compete against Clinton.

go to sleep and never wake UP

>tfw this mad, but don't even live in america
Don't worry, when the real dick swinging happens within his own cabinet, Trump will regret what he influenced.
Kakistocracy now.

It really doesn't feel right at all. I'll be fine after inauguration day.