Meme Magic

Do you guys actually believe in Kek and Meme Magic?

And if so how does ancient Egyptian mythology explain it all?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/etc/mhs/mhs68.htm
sacred-texts.com/chr/tbr/tbr076.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics
archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2015/12/07/archaeologist-discovers-8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-slatina-neolithic-settlement-in-bulgarias-capital-sofia/
theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uVzkWvCf0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After the past year it's hard not to believe.

I was converted when Shadilay was found

dont give any kind of belief to him
i've seen what he is a backstabbing beggar
giving in to Kek will allow him to betray you
information is trying to revive him
that must never be

Yes. Any non-stupid questions?

sacred-texts.com/etc/mhs/mhs68.htm

You don't think this is pure coincidence, do you OP?

I will only convert when meme magic happens a third time.

I became a believer. And many digits were had.

Someone post the image of when Sup Forums originally discovered kek. It's been awhile.

What is a Kek and why does it make me hard?

sacred-texts.com/chr/tbr/tbr076.htm

I do, because there is a solid scientific basis behind it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics

This.

The evidence is hard to ignore.

Flip the meme magic symbol on its side? It matches the election trends of the US during the 2016 election.

The frame in which our Frog Lord appears ends with trips! Shadilay brothers!

The problem is not with "meme magic" itself, it's Kek. He's and egregore, a false image of a dead god of the same name. This was a governmental experiment to see if it's possible to change people's beliefs with "memetic warfare"
Kek will no doubt try to revive his dead power which wasn't even his in the first place while sacrificing everything that Sup Forums has achieved.
I know this because they made a "fail-safe" into Kek it's called "Digit" sorta like a 2nd personality, Sup Forums can stop this worshiping no matter if it's ironic or not and take what they got out of this or lose everything at once somewhere in the nearest future

I used to shitpost about it because of my canadian genes, but due to recent events I gave up on atheism an accepted that the memes created... something more.

I'm checking

Nice try, Moloch.

Only retards believe in deities and magic.
I do believe however, that those who control information can not only shape reality, but even dictate what is considered real. And so, memes can exert a very real power.

I don't believe that there's an Egyptian deity named Kek because I'm a monotheist.

I do believe that there are demonic/supernatural forces out there that we've tapped into through shitposting and our collective rage/craziness.

Meme magic is real

Memetic warfare is a thing but what's going on is stronger than just controlling the narrative through shitposting.

Case in post, Baneposting IRL with the plane crash in the Alps

And what the fuck do you know?

kek is real
we revived him
era of meme magic began
everything is possible

Sauce?

>Calls me a Molochfag
while I
>Have a green ID
>Live in bulgaria(Original Kek memes were prevalent on this land in ancient times)
archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2015/12/07/archaeologist-discovers-8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-slatina-neolithic-settlement-in-bulgarias-capital-sofia/

I can understand you dont trust me but know this, Digit is the only one you can trust to set everything right without losing everything in the end

Makes me think of a book called Small Gods by Terry Pratchett.

It's basically humorous fantasy but the premise is that the world is overrun by "small gods" -- forces that could become great, powerful gods but are too weak to do anything.

Small gods look for a niche that they can get into. Some farmer finds his lost goat and prays and some small god can get in there and maybe start becoming the god of lost goats. The more people worship, the more powerful the god becomes.

So if Terry Pratchett was onto something, maybe we really did create Kek.

And there are enough believers to give him some oomph now.

Weak correlation

I'm an expert on all things measurable

All fucking variables were against Trump and he won. What the hell can do that aside from an ancient one?

>I am euphoric in my own intellectual atheism

PKK terror attack in Istambul

Kek the only god and pepe his prophet

praise KEK

Yes, Kek is real and meme magic is real too. What we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and is thus MALLEABLE. What we call 'reality' is like a computer simulation.

how dare you question KEK

There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the ruling families know this.

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/

Infidel Negro shut the fuck up

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

>I believe in thigs of which there exists no proof
>>>/bluepill/

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So mass roach extermination, fuck, why weren't we invited? Aussies have proven themselves the world's most efficient roach exterminators

We ought to REMEMBER who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED conception of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. We're all actors in a cosmic movie and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of villains and ourselves as playing the role of heroes (when we're not being dicks).
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat.
There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception.
There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

>. What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for.

True, but who do we give the keys to our subconscious power to? If you haven't noticed we can only want, not do.
Hence when we are born we are "assigned" a "program" withing the human hivemind:
"Mundanes/normies"= Moloch
some ((elites))=Minerva
Us="Kek"
and many more, so tell me WHY do we give THEM our car so THEY drive US. We have always used memes to do shit but why dont we do shit on our own for once? Feels like we are getting jewed out of our individual powers.
>inb4 but there are some that are good

I prefer free will even if it doesn't exist

ancient cultures knew about gods and the magic of number symmetry

kek had been fogotten and his power vanished

the followers of moloch control the media and dont want you to remember

That was the name of a documentary that touch the subject you just shitposted about. It is called And what the fuck do you know? Faggot

I didn't believe it till Trump won.

Trump's campaign manager said it would take a miracle for him to win and he did.

The science and art of meme magic had been lost and forgotten for 5,000 years, but it is being remembered now because the time is right. WE ARE TAKING BACK OUR POWER. WE ARE MAKING THE THIRD DIMENSION GREAT AGAIN.

If dubbs I'll start believing in kek

>When you smoke so much kangaroo farts that your brain shuts down.

It's natural for someone to turn to made up shit when you live in a country as shitty as Colombia and have no other way to cope.

Yes, it's also a valid english sentence, faggot.

Personally I think Solipsism is a more likely explanation than Kek. Kek was manifested by meme magic, not the other way around. That doesn't take away from Kek's importance or power, but Solipsism fits better.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

That would be an impressive get

What's the story behind that blue one?

IMO what we call meme magic was impossible prior to 2012 - the mayan calendar didn't refer to the end of the world, but rather the end of the era in which memes/ideas were unable to affect material reality

This probably has something to do with celestial movements/dark energy etc. influencing our world in ways science has not yet explained

Meme magic is real NOW and Kek is a creation of our own, the manifestation of the agregate will of Sup Forumsacks

I witnessed that shit mayne. Sorry for the red squares i had to explain that to my retarded friend.

My sides . Fuck off moloch

Yes, I am convinced that something happened on the 21st of December 2012. I know it seemed like a normal day, but I can't shake the feeling that something significant happened on that day, even if it was something subtle (like the beginning of a new age, for example). There seems to be a mass awakening of humanity going on in which people are embracing a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. This year in particular has been quite significant, with the triumph of both Brexit AND Trump. So what's going on here? Is there some type of mass awakening of humanity going on here? I'm convinced that there is. I also think that the Sun is somehow connected to this mass awakening of humanity. I think there is information encoded in the Sun's light that is positively affecting human consciousness, both individually AND collectively.

Meme magic is obviously real. The 7 mil GET dictated it.

Here's the og

Also, have this for free

Makes me think of Trump and his use of the power of positive thinking teachings.

>Meme magic is real NOW
It's an ancient form ritual magic used to siphon willpower to fuel a type of probability manipulation. People have always used it in the form of old gods such as Hecate, Zeus, Moloch which also worked as needed conduits.
>Kek is a creation of our own
Check my earlier posts
tldr the original meme god Kek is dead. ((They)) made an egregore(false image) of Kek to harness our will and experiment on us so they can better control the future world populace via memes who are experiencing the same emotions and desires as Sup Forums did in other words to destroy individualism and non-obediance

youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

Excellent. 2 posts with triple 7 was a guaranteed victory

Dude's ID has 'QEK' in it.

>Literally Kek

This shit has never been realer.

Ive noticed that the world is becoming progressively more strange as time goes on

if you told someone from 2006 that SK ic run from the shadows by an occult feminist cult, a terrorist group controlled half of syria and iraq, half the political establishment was unironically satanist and donald trump was the president elect of the us they would have laughed to your face

religion is nothing more than collective consciousness getting memed into reality.

thats why nothing new has happened with any of the (((world religions))) in over 2000 years, noone truly believes them like the people around to witness jesus firsthand.

kek is real.
kek is life.
kek will die just like god did

Step away from the cool aid.

All I know is that Kek is a God that acts, and I truly do believe.

Yes. This election is all you need to prove it works.

We shall meme the planet into an alt-right paradise.

>Do you guys actually believe in Kek and Meme Magic?
Spooky action at a distance. It's real.

Oh God... "alt-right paradise"
You do realize that the alt right is shame of right wing?

STFU

Exactly. We were always engaged in meme warfare only now we discovered how to use it ourselves.

Why hasnt this image been updated with the poll results for the helix?

Yes, there seems to be this sense of urgency with the way things are going in the world right now, as though things are building up to some type of crescendo.
I am also UTTERLY CONVINCED that time as we perceive it here on Earth is speeding up and I KNOW FOR A FACT that I am NOT the only person who feels this way. People ALL OVER THE WORLD feel the same way. But it's hard (if not impossible) for me to prove this with empirical evidence, because it seems like such a..... subjective thing. In any case, the years are just FLYING BY now. Years used to feel like, well, years, but now they feel like a few months. It actually scares me. I can't pinpoint the exact moment when I felt as though earthly time (or at least human perception of it) began to speed up, but it seems to be sometime in 2008. I think the reason why we can't empirically prove the speeding up of time is because we have no frame of reference to compare this speeding up of time to, because EVERYTHING ELSE around us has sped up too. If we could somehow see any city on Earth 70 years ago (for example) next to that same city now, I think we'd notice things happening slower in that city 70 years ago.

The real question, I think, is what does our Lord want, how can we please him?

I guess it isn't important to Kek then...

May Kek bless you for dropping all this truth. Glad we're finally awakening to our true collective and individual power.

Ok so we all know what America's like. I'm afraid for President Trump. I don't want him to end up like JFK. We need to Praise Kek to protect him, we need him now like we needed him during the elections.

When you can, make threads to praise & please Kek so he could grant us what we need.

Also that whole mandela effect stuff...

All of these things apart dont seem like much, but if you look at the whole it seems that something far bigger is afoot

Could Lord Kek maybe hook me up with some mad muscles please?

Yes, make kek bible now k?

Have more proof.
Kek will have me.

Let's up the ante.
[spoiler]77

Thanks for the kind words. However, I am naught but a messenger. The message is more important than the messenger.

Thy Lord is his shield, praise Kek

i hope not or im going to hell

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uVzkWvCf0&feature=youtu.be

Shh no fears
Only memes now