I'm going to do a news dump. So prepare to be spoonfed

I'm going to do a news dump. So prepare to be spoonfed.

Disney is partnering with Alibaba - a Chinese media and commerce giant - and they will get a 1,000 episodes of animated shows and movies to their streaming service.

theverge.com/2018/2/12/17003332/alibaba-disney-animation-cartoons-movies-youku

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/tv/news/simons-cat-show-10th-anniversary-1202695060/
animationmagazine.net/tv/atlantycas-geronimo-stilton-bat-pat-set-for-netflix-us-in-raft-of-new-deals/
kidscreen.com/2018/02/12/vicky-the-viking-inspires-live-action-series/
deadline.com/2018/02/timeless-films-sets-up-reinhard-klooss-pets-united-as-chinese-co-pro-1202286344/
variety.com/2018/film/news/charades-pre-sells-ben-stassens-adventure-tale-the-queens-corgi-to-key-territories-1202694968/
variety.com/2018/film/news/pasek-paul-fox-animation-film-1202692133/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does that mean, that we get a lot of chinese media or they get a lot of Disney media?

>Alibaba
Huh. I thought they just do cheap goods.

Does it come with forty thieves?

I guess even the mighty mouse has to pucker up for that Chinese market.

They get a lot of Disney media. Could it be a preview for Disney's streaming service?

-

Simon's Cat is 10 years old. Prepare for merchandise.

variety.com/2018/tv/news/simons-cat-show-10th-anniversary-1202695060/

They get tons of Disney shit.

The Mouse can't be stopped.

Alibaba is one of the biggest corps in the world and it's only been fairly recently that they've been looking outside of China.

Whenever these fucking huge companies start collaborating and working together I can't help but get worried.

Geronimo Stilton and Bat Pat are now on Netflix in the U.S. and other countries. ALL OF IT.

animationmagazine.net/tv/atlantycas-geronimo-stilton-bat-pat-set-for-netflix-us-in-raft-of-new-deals/

We will be getting a Vicky the Viking live action series.

kidscreen.com/2018/02/12/vicky-the-viking-inspires-live-action-series/

>Geronimo Stilton
Only season 3 for some damn reason.

Who would want that? Live action kid's series fucking suck.

Remember that knockoff movie, Animals United...It's getting a sequel.

deadline.com/2018/02/timeless-films-sets-up-reinhard-klooss-pets-united-as-chinese-co-pro-1202286344/

alibaba is normally a site for cheap chinese knock off crap. Sometimes you can find a great deal on cheap chinese crap or little home gadgets and such.

The fact that they're now offering streaming cartoons is surprising to me. But disney ain't dumb. They must know something about sales and hits to their site.

Do you like Corgis?

>Budgeted at more than $20 million, “Corgi” follows the adventure of Rex, the British monarch’s most beloved dog, who loses track of his mistress and stumbles across a fight club with dogs of all kinds confronting each other. During his epic journey to find the queen again, Rex falls in love and discovers his true self.

variety.com/2018/film/news/charades-pre-sells-ben-stassens-adventure-tale-the-queens-corgi-to-key-territories-1202694968/

>is normally a site for cheap chinese knock off crap. Sometimes you can find a great deal on cheap chinese crap or little home gadgets and such.
That's aliexpress, unles you're buying 100 of each...

RIP shitflix and DC's piece of shit service

I stand thoroughly corrected.

Though, there are some bulk items that make sense to buy in bulk. Sometimes.

And Finally....

Blue Sky is making a animated musical from the writers behind La La Land's music.

>The project is an adventure film that centers on a young super fan who isn’t satisfied with the ending to a series of fantasy books. After he seeks out the author to voice his displeasure, the pair finds themselves transported into a mystical world.

variety.com/2018/film/news/pasek-paul-fox-animation-film-1202692133/

Thanks.

I just hope they'll make a killer cartoon as an incentive for people to subscribe

>Disney
>Good serial cartoons
Pick one

People don't grasp the magnitude of this

>Partnering with Alibaba
Well, that would single-handedly kill off the Disney fantasy pin market.