Other urls found in this thread:

somescrub.com/post/169554774430/this-girls-recruit-huntress-wizard-part-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wanting to fuck a dyke who hates men
Yeah no

all men in her life other than Finn were pretty shitty desu

>her legs have also been seen skinny
>she makes herself thicc on purpose by shapeshifting gum mass

What the fuck makes you think your fap thread belongs here?

>dyke
Requesting this, but redrawn with Marcelline and PB.

Just because a woman is too busy to deal with your retarded antics doesn't mean she hates men you fucking incel.

Being a lesbian bitch who rejects the MC because of tumblr pandering does
>incel
Wow sexism, how tolerant of you

get mad roastie

She rejects the MC because she doesn't like him like that. Even the show states that she's too busy to deal with dating men. Stop being an incel.

>Even the show states that she's too busy to deal with dating men.
And yet she can scissor fuck marceline
>Stop being an incel.
Stop being a hypocrite and bitch and flail when someone uses a sexist insult against you, but you use the same shit against men you hypocritical feminist cunt

>too busy
>has plenty of time to fuck bisexual vampire x-gf
>totally straight
Hmm.

You do realize she's not obligated to fuck Finn, right? Women are allowed to turn men down

Sad Incel is sad.

Spending all your day in 4 chan/tumblr doesn't make you too busy for anything you stupid cunt

>ctrl-F marceline
>3 results
So it's simple, we remove Marceline from the show.

I'm not a feminist and I'm a guy you filthy fallacy-slinging neckbeard.

Olson only stated that PB and Marceline had "relationships" in the Adventure Time book, whereas the two having encounters that intimate have never been shown on TV. What HAS been stated on TV is PB kissing Finn, you mongoloid.

Of course the name fag would endorse feminist shit, kill yourself faggot

>I'm not a feminist
And yet you defend them and use their verbatim. If it looks like a man hating bitch and sounds like a man hating bitch, then guess what it is?

I surely hope your baiting. Either way here's your (You).

Hey Dillweed, I'm a feminist. Direct your anger at me if you makes you feel like a big boy Eric. You are incel trash and I hope that one day you can grow out of your bullshit.

Most feminists are men
>Adventure Time book
And Korra became a lesbian on a tweet 4 months after the show ended show me a scene with them being lesbians,

You will always be a fat virgin cow that everyone hates for inserting your shit ideals into everything you infect. Fucking die you feminazi dyke

>roastie
back to your containment board, kiddo

I'm sorry you are too ugly to get any attention by posting pictures of yourself on social media so you have to step as low as to come start shit here to raise your little self esteem

I want to fuck BREAKFAST PRINCESS!

yo user

fuck you!

I don't mind PB being just a boss/friend for Finn but holy fuck they keep throwing gay shit too much. This hand holding thing in Seventeen was unnecessary but of course they have to insert this shit whenever they can.

This is now a bubbline thread.

>underaged women holding hands
>OMG PANDERING FUCKING DUMBLR
If you ever had female friends or even seen females you'd know that they do that stuff literally all the time. Go outside once in a while.

You know exactly what there intentions were faggot
Kill yourself

They are the new Christian's user

If trannies think men aren't allowed to turn them down then women can't turn men down.
Equality nigger.

It's obviously a big deal otherwise you wouldn't waste your time defending it

>underaged
They're both like 19 biologically, not to mention they're actually centuries old.

I don't think women and trannies are quite equal

I'm just replying faggot. Doesn't mean I care.
Hanlon's razor.
Sorry, I confused myself. The episode was for Finn turning 17, not PB. The point still stands either way.

That's sexist.

It's not even what , it could very well be lesbian, but what gets me is the fact that it fucking happens for two seconds without any emphasis on it yet the autistic cockmongling degenerate shipfags here feel the need to continuously throw shit tantrums over such things, as if the entire fucking episode consisted of Marceline and Bubblegum furiously fucking. I swear, there are actual people here who believe Stakes was all about the ship even though it was there as fanservice for like 10% of the mini-series at best, on the background once again. It's like these retards specifically want to get mad, they just refuse to discuss anything from the show other than those small instanses of dyke fanservice because apparently the sheer fact drives them butthurt. This shipfag shit is easily the worst thing about the AT fandom.

Do it!

Shipfags and people who complain about it. They're just looking for reasons to get mad. Best to just ignore them.

I want to fuck green and bald Bubblegum!

thicc

Fucking this

Bubbleline is definitely one of the weakest points of Adventure Time. Doesn't matter if you like it or not, it's objectively flawed and doesn't actually contribute anything to the cartoon. Literally useless and also damaging.

What

Youre right, roasties are lesser then trannies

PB is authoritarian and Marceline is a free spirit, but Marceline is also shown to easily turn into a doormat by a sufficiently dominant partner. Probably due to abandonment issues.

Letting women post on Sup Forums was a mistake

i'll abuse you like your dad did

Letting women anything was a mistake. In the actual reality they are just stupid parasites, nothing more.

wrong.

All bubbiline cancer must die for ruining AT

It's such a minor part of the show, just ignore it my man.

Shippers are cancer and ruin everything the touch

Fuck you, your dyke shit ruined marceline, tortured finn because the writers are misandrist cunts, and is spreading your man hating propaganda

thats really good tbqhmf

Most of the writers are men. You're taking this a bit too seriously bruv.

You make me laugh.

You don't have the fucking-lesbians fetish?
>your overwhelming masculinity turns her loins to jelly
>she hates herself because she can't get enough
>all the sex she's had before just can't compare

You do realize he's baiting. Keep posting your stuff.

It's hard to tell what's bait and what's sincere.

>Most of the writers are men
Men can still write anti male drivel becasue theyre male guilt cucks

Welp, time to add incel to the filter
Does she? I mean she's shit, and this is the worst version of her, but since when does she hate men, it seems she only hates Finn really.
It's too late user, her character has been thoroughly ruined.

What do you mean she hates Finn? She's expressed her feeling for Finn several times. She's not obliged to like him.
>so triggered by words you have to filter them
You're a cuck, then.

By treating him like shit and rejecting him and every other man that means she is a man hating carpet munching faggot

Only acceptable lesbian ship

Only acceptable gay ship

Only acceptable straight ship

Sorry mate, she's busy gargling vampire cum.

Why the fuck do people ship characters? I've never fucking understood this. Is it because I'm not a woman? Is it because I'm not a fagot? Is it because I'm not so fucking pathetic that I live vicariously through fictional characters? Seriously, you people need to be gassed.

>She's not obliged to like him.
Then he shouldn't be risking his life to save her if she can't even be bothered to appreciate his being around. She wouldn't even be chummy with him when he put his hand on her shoulder.

Its fun

What's fun about it?

It's fun. It's basically a specific form of liking two character's dynamics, only this is liking them in a romantic context instead of a friendly or familiar context or whatever.
It really isn't hard to understand and I always considered fags like you who can't wrap your head around such an obvious thing to be more austistic than the shippers themselves.

>majority of thread realize what horseshit Bubbline is
good....good.

He doesn't have to but he does as a hero. That's his choice.

>If you like the way two characters interact you're a woman faggot living through the characters
Sure bud.

>majority of thread is samefaggers complaining about women
never change, Sup Forums

>Why the fuck do people ship characters?
Because they're mentally ill.

All shippers are a disease on humanity.

this

So do I!

Could be samefags, but bubbline is indeed shit.

Look at the thread count, are you seriously so delusional to think bubbiline faggots are anything but a minority here?

Please don't call my daughter a slut, thank you.

The entirety of the thread is angry at either women or virgins.

Sounds like a bunch of fucking high school freshmen at lunch hour to be honest.

OR roasties/spineless cucks like the two of you!

I can do it too!

that's because cartoons are for underaged kids

everyone in this thread should be banned

>hurr you cant talk about cartoons on a cartoon and comic board

"incel" is the tumblr equivalent of "roastie."

For the record, I dislike all shipping including bubbline. But that doesn't mean I have to like everyone who doesn't either.

based

>somescrub
>all futas and no Finn
into the trash

It's not on paheal or xxx, where'd you find it?

what i said was cartoons is for little children you dense faggot

Well that's the first ship I haven't seen before

sumescrub tumblr

>implying you wouldn't suck girl-cock like your life depended on it.

somescrub.com/post/169554774430/this-girls-recruit-huntress-wizard-part-1

Not him, but:
What you said is they're ONLY for children and everyone in this thread should be banned.