HELP GET #OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL TRENDING ON TWITTER ITS TIME THE PUBLIC DEMAND ISRAEL TAKE IN SOME REFUGEES

HELP GET #OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL TRENDING ON TWITTER ITS TIME THE PUBLIC DEMAND ISRAEL TAKE IN SOME REFUGEES.
GET NORMIES TO SOMEHOW TWEET #OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41_j6dpEDMs
jewishjournal.com/hella_tel_aviv/item/150_sudanese_refugees_sent_back_to_prison_after_fleeing_100_miles_to_jerusa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But, user, there are already plenty of Pro-Refugee Jewish groups.

They're almost everywhere

Look they even have NGOs helping Syrian refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=41_j6dpEDMs

What more could they do ?

That pic is from Australia.

That pic is from New York.

Jews are all for refugees in OTHER countries. Show me a pic of pro-refugee groups in Israel.

HELPING THEM GET TO EUROPE

THANKS FOR BUMPING FUCKERS TE GOYIM KNOW AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO

THE I TYPE FAST

Maybe it's because they know we are the only non cucked county left in the Middle East ?

Oy Gevalt ! Here they are downtown Tel Aviv.

They know what's good for them. Israel could eradicate ISIS within a month on their own. They have the proximity advantage over any other nation and a modern army with nukes.

SEND ALL JEWS BACK TO ISRAEL

Wrong picture, here. It says "refugee welcome, please fuck my wife" or something like that.

THATS IN LONDON YOU DUMB FROG

>REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off we're full.
Unless of course you let us get some more land :^)

How about #WeWantIsraelsWall

TAKE OVER THE MIDDLE EAST JUST GET OUT OF WESTERN COUNTRIES

Bump
Yeah, send all the refugees to Isreal and see how much they like catering to mudslimes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR END GAME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD HATES YOU

It says:
Every 7 minutes a citizen is attacked by Africans!!!
The life of citizens has become hell and everyone is silent.

simple, they know they would be obliberated by the IDF.

>jews are a hivemind
wew lad.
People with no country know no nationality.
we have it now, so we remove illegal kebab

If only it was every 7 seconds.

Bump

it says "every 7 minutes An Israeli is attacked by Africans!!! the citizen's life went to hell and everybody is shutting up"

I approve.
see

mark my words one of these days all the races of man will catch onto your tricks.

It must be so nice to have a homeland you can call your own.....plz help me.

we try to

Their leader is a Mossad agent who is magically immune to massive bombing campaigns.

There, legit refugees in Israel :

jewishjournal.com/hella_tel_aviv/item/150_sudanese_refugees_sent_back_to_prison_after_fleeing_100_miles_to_jerusa

> Freedom march ends in tears: 150 Sudanese refugees imprisoned after fleeing 100 miles to Jerusalem

> In the largest and most dramatic demonstration ever staged by African refugees in Israel, 150 Sudanese men who have been locked up in a monster immigration prison down south, some for over two years, stormed the Israeli government compound in Jerusalem yesterday.

> All 150 refugees inside the circle either followed the cops' orders willingly or were tackled to the ground, one by one, and dragged onto two jumbo buses waiting to drive them back to their cold desert cells.

> A $400 million border fence has since been erected to shut them out. ... The government has refused to grant any of them refugee status, and is always trying to find new ways to sweep them out of South Tel Aviv, where they've clustered, or bribe them into returning home.

Still pretty cucked but not as bad as Europe.

how is it cucked?
the government is kicking out and jailing refugees

You're building wall and containing them in camps far away from cities, that's good but not enough. Afaik, you have many more clustering in South Tel Aviv, that's a lot of real estate going to waste.

Our countries need to figure out a legal way to kick them out faster that they can come in, even if you don't know what country they're coming from. I'd airdrop them at sea or in the desert but that would look bad.