Do you like OK K.O. Sup Forums?

do you like OK K.O. Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0MafV7p4aU?t=7m53s
cartoonfuntime.tumblr.com/post/163915674167/tonights-episode-of-ok-ko-airs-at-630pm-est
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they fire Gohan's VA and replace her with a soundalike for KO?

maybe she was too expensive?

yes and i feel like there should be more fans of it. i hope the finale is as good as something like jailbreak/the return, so it brings more people in to like it.

that being said i hope it airs soon

Has anyone ever asked her about it on Twitter or whatever?

keep it to one thread faggots

I sure do love Family KO. Lots of references and silly internet jokes for everyone to enjoy.

No, it was not too expensive to hire a FORMER ANIME DUB ACTRESS. Those people work for peanuts as is.

Ian said there was simply schedule complications.

there arent THAT many references goldfish brain

Eh.
It looks like any other cartoon to me, except now in a scratchy doodle form.

Yup, great show.

>Street Fighter/video game references, with the original title for the show being just that
>more anime references than SU can poke a stick at; specifically with DBZ, hence KO's sometimes voice actress being Kid Goku's
>internet jokey jokes galore, including that wannabe Moleman Sonic guy

On top of that, you have a shitty self-insert main with every other female character trying to be "attractive" or mentally superior. How is this not Family Guy?

Please draw more OK KO characters in Family Guy style

LA animation guild stuff they don't let Canadian people work on shows they're handling and the pilot wasn't connected to them

No. It's shit

you're shit

This show is like 80% references, but that's a different concept that cutaway jokes which comprise 90% of Family Guy

It's a great show

my fucking sides

Is that a Dexters Lab reference?

Both cartoons usually rely on the reference for the joke, so what's the difference?

>The premise of the show is a reference
>A character with the personality of a 8 yo is a self-insert

>female character trying to be "attractive" or mentally superior
>Family Guy

I was referring to the namek, which happens to be a main and a reference.

Eric Cartman explained that

maybe

youtu.be/i0MafV7p4aU?t=7m53s

Okay, Ian.

Y'know, I haven't watched this yet, but I liked the style. This was very fun, but something about the animation is really off-putting to me. This show reminds me of the MSPaint animations I made when I was like 13. But hey, I already think it's the best goddamn thing currently on CN, so that's excusable.

I like it, KO is a realistic representation of a 8 yo, just like Steven Universe in season 1

But I guess this show is too much light-hearted for Sup Forums

>LA animation guild stuff they don't let Canadian people work on shows they're handling and the pilot wasn't connected to them

Stephanie Nadolny is from Texas. The issue wasn't Canadian union vs LA union, but that Stephanie is non union, so she can't work in LA.

Nice
maybe do Boxman and his robots next please?

you are so mad no one will give you a job in the animation industry. maybe try not being a bitter, bitter person

hard not to be when you're already in an industry filled with hacks.

Everyone keeps saying the "animation is bad" but the animation seems smooth as fuck to me are they just talking about the off model stuff?

>I c-c-could totally make a cartoon better than these hacks!
yeah yeah, we've heard it a million times.

natch, it's pretty clear that Ian was the one preventing Steven from turning into a complete effeminate faggy boy
I doubt OK KO will make KO grow up over time, but if they did it's likely that he would mature into a young adult instead of a perma-child retard.

Why would KO actively try to weaken his genetic material by mating with an autistic girl?

yes and they can eat turds

From what I remember it was a scheduling conflict.

>How 'bout I take you to my boudoir and give you a little... Rusty Venture?

Love knows no boundaries

I had a nightmare involving this show for some reason and now I think of it whenever I see it

yes, it almost feels like it was tailor made for me.

What was the nightmare?

They asked about KO's VA issues on Pan Pizza podcast. They wanted there to be some kind of scandal or drama

It was just scheduling issues. I'm assuming that Stephanie's schedule didn't work with the the fact that she was recording from another state

No, you and your show are.

Why is green so cute and huggable

I'm the first to cry thicc but like come on. Shes kinda fat yo.

shes the perfect kind of fat

Well you do you I guess

Well there was a lot more to it, but the part with the show started when I was in a mall like the one from Silent Hill 3. The walls were made of flesh, body parts and other weird things but most of the building was glass. Then some other stuff that doesn't really matter like a possessed cat statue happened but I became a zombie but conscious and aware of my actions. T.K.O. was there for some reason, but a giant due to some sort of infection that was turning myself and some random people I knew for some reason into zombies. Only thing he really said was "brains" in a low, warbly voice. I remember "feeling" the writhing sensation as my flesh rotted away. Then it was just lots of POV murder and zombie stuff. Hearing people scream in agony of being eaten alive by myself, a horde of other zombies and giant T.K.O. The whole thing in general really spooked me for some reason.
sorry for the blog

I'm too horney and fucked up to even have what I would consider a nightmare anymore. The situation you described would've inevitabley turned into me grinding the fuck out of that fleshy body parts wall.

not even close to KO's mom or shannon

goddamn ian isnt messing around

She can always unionize

Yeah, but that would be a pretty hefty change for one VA part.
I'm sure she had good reasons to drop it.

>the dexters lab + every other old cartoon references will go over kids heads these days because CN doesnt have it on their tv or app, not showing it to the next gen

I weep for the future of kids whose parents don't pirate old cartoons for them, commercial free.

the animation movement comes across as your normal korean animation (outside of some especially nice looking scenes), ie serviceable but nothing special

Good Thing my collection is increasing

It's shit, but it's better than TTG.

I want to munch her sweaty hot muff sandwich.

I doubt that tubbo is going to share her sandwich with anybody.

>8:19
Holy shit that running animation was bad.

>Dendy is an ammoral cunt
Dexter reference was pretty funny.

Sup Forums, I need OK K.O. reaction images for I have none.

Season finale or series?

This might be the single best drawing of Rad

finally some good fanart

She's certainly been the best Sup Forums mom to come along in awhile.

that shit looks gross

These are awesome. Better than the show itself even.

you look gross

It's OK.

it's OK (no pun intended), but god this show looks like shit sometimes

Some very poorly paced stuff in this ep. For instance, the final shot with the winning science project goes by so fast it's hard to take in what the gag is supposed to be. Surely they could've held on it for at least a second or two longer, it'd even save them some money on animation. A similar thing occurs when KO is first standing next to the machine with the DO NOT TOUCH sign. KO raises his arms as soon as he sees it, and because of this his hand covers up half the sign. If the viewer's eye was drawn to KO (and since he is speaking and moving this is likely the case), they might not notice the sign until KO is already blocking half of it out. It's not the biggest deal in the world, but it's such obviously terrible framing that I can't understand how it slipped through. The Dexter's Lab gag that immediately follows also relies on you recognizing a specific frame of animation from the Dexter's Lab pilot, and recognizing it quickly since that shot flies by. It doesn't help that KO (surprisingly) doesn't say "Ooh, what does this button do?" for that bit, which would've made it immediately obvious.

In summary: The show's emphasis on poorly-paced reference gags + funny offmodel drawings comes at the expense of storytelling and coherence. A shame, the potential for something great was there.

hereĀ“s your (you) my man

WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW SAY "SOOHRY"

Running gag among the crew or Lakewood Plaza Turbo is set in a fantasy version of Canada.

They live in Minnesploda iirc, or something of a similar name and a pun on Minnesota. So that's probably the reason

after they enter the lab dendy's walking sounds switches to dexter's shuffle and KO walking sound switches to dee dee's wet feet sound

this show has good sound design

best boy

Yes, but a very bad one.

But bad everything else

The art style is really offputting to me but I tolerate it for the charming characters

Yep love it!

>TKO's Mandark laugh

I didn't like it, learned to love it and over the course of a couplw months had Enid throughly ruin the show.
I never liked that shit character but when she started insulting that wizard and the show encouraged it, it was time to stop watching.

Enid is not in this episode

cartoonfuntime.tumblr.com/post/163915674167/tonights-episode-of-ok-ko-airs-at-630pm-est

honestly Enid hasn't had a focus ep in a while (and her latest one, Parent's Day, isn't like You Get Me at all)

Her latest one was Back in Red Action.

whoops yeah
Still that ep isn't like You Get Me either

she's kind of a bitch but that's the point, they work on it as the show goes on

carol is for laserblast

The problem also lies in how inconsistent the world out side the plaza is. Apparently there is no connecting city, just a wasteland full of Mad Max and Final Fantasy references

They'll happily sacrifice any attempt at actual storytelling for a joke or reference. Like how Red Action is literally just a power ranger stand-in now and Enid being a witch doesn't actually mean anything

no. i want them both for me

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that caught this