Found this pic, realized how foolish Sup Forums is. brainwashed sheep at the other side of coin

Found this pic, realized how foolish Sup Forums is. brainwashed sheep at the other side of coin

Stand for nothing, fall for anything.

Gurantee all those people are white. If you can't see why that's important then think it over again.

Sup Forums was never good

You just haven't taken the redpill of the biggest divide yet.
The biggest divide in mankind is those who reject authority and those that embrace it.
Anarchists vs Statists.
Now look who is pushing for statism.

I'm on fucking pol so you know how I feel but what a fucking worthless whimpy platitude of a post. Why even bother clicking store fronts to say something like this?

"race, gender, and culture don't matter"

Nah fuck off kike

wise bwoy

Lurk moar faggot.

>there is no us against them
>there is only us against them
I'm sorry, what? The jews?

I know that, that's why i'm anarchist
nothing really matters
I stand for humanity

>Oy vey accept communists jews faggots and sjws!
>We are all on the same side!

yes, the elite, including jews. people who divide us

wtf I hate adjectives now

We ar anomas
We r legen

the eye patch made me cringe
i hate these autistic fucks

>there is only us vs them

>... fighting each other instead of fighting back

fighting back... what ?

I want labels for not be in the same fagboat as you.

That image is dumb as fuck. You don't want "labels" so everyone would be equal, why the fucking fucky fuck do you want borders and walls?

These kuks have spent the best [part of the last decade fighting white privilege and the evil, oppressive right. Now that the right is in power they want to put the right/left shit aside?

>I'm on fucking pol so you know how I feel but what a fucking worthless whimpy platitude of a post.

It may not have meaning to you, but it soundly refutes the bullshit in the OP.

They want us to believe that the causes we fight for are meaningless: They're wrong. It's just subversion.

Nihilist faggots are the same cunts who take all the welfare they can because "nothing matters why work kekekkeje" fuck off you weak minded pussy, just because you're too much of a faggot to stand for something doesn't mean the rest of the world is.

So how is middle school going?

One day dumbass niggers like this will understand that equality is a fake meme.

"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?"
Kevin Alfred Strom

Both positions taken to the extreme are retarded.

fighting back the corrupted system, the elite that divided us in the first place
never said we should accept anything, instead people (including both sjws and conservatives should throw away their ideologies and fight the elite whose ideology is the biggest threat to us all)
i don't want borders or walls, if there were not those things, there wouldn't be wars, which means no refugees or immigrants

Anonymous is the most cancerous thing to ever come from this imageboard

us against them is just another example of the bullshit this meme is fighting against
in fact, it's deliberate ambiguity is even more harmful than any of the previous examples

fucking hypocrites

i'm 20
fuck off, unlike you i'm searching for the true meaning of human life in this universe, do you really think we were created only to breed, work and obey authority. if that's what you think you are weak-minded.

You live in Croatia, your existence is literally meaningless.

and yours have meaning because..? you belong to the great nation whose greed for profit killed millions of innocent people( but you probably don't even care since you consider muslims inferior just because they don't want to accept the culture of coca cola and naked women)

>Because they're murderous savages
fixed

>oh by the way "them" are white republican men

but you also are, you murdered millions of them, destroying their culture, but what would you know about culture, you don't even have one.

1% whites who oppress 99% other whites , so why does it matter? no, they're not republican, they are just satanists, worshipers of devil and bringers of evil. we don't even know how does people look, except for the ones they send to present in media, like rockefeller or one of those fuckers

those* not does

>if there were no laws there wouldn't be any crime!
Fuck off Croat

>destroying pestilence is bad.

>but what would you know about culture, you don't even have one.

You contradict yourself when you say that we are both savages and have no culture. When you say a people are savages, you're saying they have a savage culture.

The truth is, you have no idea what you're talking about. You're 100% full of shit and your jealousy shines through every one of your posts.

what if i hate niggers and ragheads. what now

>lol there's no divisions
>just us vs them xD

wat

And coincendently you just came up with this idea after the left has lost all power in the US, while dwindling in the rest of western world.

wtf I hate them now

Hitler said the same

i have come with this idea when i was 5 yrs old, but w/e

...So if I don't agree with you then I'm not with you... then if I'm not with you I'm against you...

Okay.

Actually thinking a photo of Anonymous with a shitty quote is good?

You really need to study history my dude.

so you would rather stand with some old greedy man who orders to poison the planet, make humans degenerate, funds every war and worships satan, than with normal humans who oppose the oppression? wat?

No shit sherlock, i mean the "everything we don't like is ctr/lies/propaganda" etc. should be a dead giveaway.
Not to say there's some ills that get called out justly but most of the time they're not even worse than us.

And you know why?
Because in beginning we're a joke site.

I did, every day. It made me hate humans and their nature, tnx

>fighting back the corrupted system, the elite that divided us in the first place

so there is US VS THEM in the end,

it's rich vs poor

in other words gommunism

tl;dr no

One more gay fucking statement and I swear I will forcibly drag you to a veteran meetup so you can get beaten into an even bigger pile of rainbow colored mush after saying ONE thing about erasing divisions, and then I'll deport you to Serbia and laugh as they fuck up what's left of you, you sorry excuse for a human being.

>us
>them
Yeah the parasitic borderline retarded negro criminals and the working class whites.

wr aninomusos wer der nuf wdlr odrer

kek'd
thanks, based chetnyk