Holy shit, I just read this on one of Soros' books. How the fuck does no one quote him?

Holy shit, I just read this on one of Soros' books. How the fuck does no one quote him?

> Why do subhumans believe that claiming that someone is powerful is an insult? Because hatred of power — which is to say reaction to it — is the very essence of the existence of subhumans. The finger-pointing followed by the damning cry of "Power!" is their call to arms: the rallying cry that gathers together all the subhumans, like the cry of "Brains!" does to zombies in zombie apocalypse movies, and sets them loose on the destruction of whatever strong, healthy and proud human or group of humans has lately enraged them and provoked their fury. In our times, this may be the rich (the "capitalists"), the beautiful, the intelligent, the Americans or the Jews: any human group whatever that has turned out well, that has managed to distinguish itself and achieve something. And that is how, through their near-automatic, almost-instinctive opposition, the subhumans make it harder for those successful groups of people to become even more successful. Subhumans, in other words, as far as our planet is concerned, are the sentient component of ressentiment/reaction/reversibility, or whatever other name you want to call the built-in, automatic difficulty-adjustment mechanism of the universe; of the "videogame" known as "Life".

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Icycalm
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What book is this in? He doesn't sound wrong. I think we could all learn a thing or two.

This needs to become Sup Forums's bible.

What the fuck. He really is the final boss

Why does he say "human group" instead of just "group"? Do you think he has knowledge of other intellectual species?

It is not hat Sup Forums dislikes him for who he is, it is what he does. Clear difference you failed to observe my paki intellectual.

"Videogame" known as "Life"

Thats some creepy shit. I should stop taking drugs

Abbos aren't human, just a force of nature.

What book, did you just make this up?

It's from some slavic ER's book. Don't ebin trip, dawg.

WTF I love Soros now, specially cause we are not on his radar

Repitllian ancestry

No, he is clearly insane. If all his rhetoric was not on the back of his constant attempts to corrupt every government on the globe, he would then have a point. He is practicing global communism. While at the end all the niggers, sand niggers, SJWs, etc will all be dead, we will have lost everything else in the process.

orgyofthewill.net
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Icycalm

>video game
>zombie apocalypse
Clearly these are the terms a 90-year-old will be thinking in.

This. Soros is more redpilled than all of Sup Forums combined. It's what he uses his knowledge for that we find objectionable. Though if that quote is actually real it makes me wonder what his goals are.

>"videogame" known as "Life".

Yeah dude he really said that.

>literally confirms the jews
>confirms simulation reality/occult knowledge
>confirms subhumans
>confirms power is an agnostic force of good and evil

When has anyone ever used 'power' as an insult?

how much shillier can a person get.

I was just thinking about George Soros's books before scrolling down to this thread. The other day I was thinking about car crashes when one happened right before me seconds later. I think I'm psychic holy shit

I don't see anything wrong here.

orgyofthewill.net

Paragraph 546.

Not Soros.

>patriarchy
>systematic oppression
>white privilege

Liberal discourse is built upon it.

This isn't Soros

That's Nietzsche, I'm almost certain.

i am greek

Exactly. How hard is it to understand? Nobody is doubting his IQ or envying his wealth, it's more that he's trying to turn our lovely nations into brown cesspools.

this stuff happens to me all the time. let your mind naturally do it. let it happen. tell your mind to naturally train itself to be in tune with this and it will happen. eventually you will know.

holy shit

Soros is the culture.vg guy who plays shmups all day

>When has anyone ever used 'power' as an insult?
Check your privilege

>muh spiritual satanism

Kill yourself Alpam

Sounds like a real piece of shit desu.

He's funding them though.
Can't he fund them to wal of a cliff

I've been thinking about Soros for a while now. And something is not adding up.

This is a man driven by limitless greed and feelings of superiority. Your quote suggests he is a sociopath who does not not care about anyone or anything except money and power. So why does he support Democrats and are funding BLM and the Trump riots?

Simple, he's trying to make money, again. It is his favorite play. Short a currency or other securities, incite instability, and profit from the collapse. He did it with the British pound, making $2 billion in a single day. He did it in Asia with the collapse of Thai Baht. He did it in Russia.

I think Soros has a very large position on a trade right now that depends on the collapse of the US political system. He wants to make a trade of the millenia before he dies. He doesn't give a shit about minorities. He doesn't give a shit about Jews. In fact, I saw that interview where he admits he went around with Nazi's forcing forfeiture of assets by Jews. He is 100% Nazi.

He is literally the final boss. He is that mad evil genius you see in James Bond movies. He is Doctor Evil without the humor.

Continuing this train of thought, this is why Soros manipulated the system to nominate the two worst candidate in history. His plan was to put Hillary in office so that he can make her collapse the US economy. He made sure that the only candidate that Hillary has a chance of beating was the RNC nominee.

But this plan has backfired. And Trump won. So now, he's moving to Plan B. Incite a revolt. He will use the protesters to start a civil war, or at least, a failure of a peaceful transition of power. He will use racism and BLM to some how manipulate the market to become the richest person on earth. He needs to be stopped.

Hes a Jew they consider themself another intellectual specie

What the fuck are you even talking about? Did you try and kill your self only to give your self permanent brain damage?

is he /our guy/?

The problem with Jews isn't that they're powerful. It's that they're trying to flood Europe with niggers. They're trying to mongrelize goyim through race mixing and thereby weaken goyim even further.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

I've been away for more than a month and you niggers are already getting off track.

sage

>flag
Don't worry George we know it's you

That sounds absolutely nothing like George Soros.

t.actually read George Soros

There's absolutely no way the government or high officials aren't seeing it and doing something about it. I mean does Soros think he's invincible? He's gonna get stomped by us

>like the cry of "Brains!" does to zombies in zombie apocalypse movies

Our "elites", ladies and gentlemen.

Soros knows the ultimate truth: That Life Is A Videogame.

Cool. Now think of the holocaust.

>if all his--
Forget that. It does not matter. The conclusion is as idiotic as Marx's, but everything else deserves due consideration.

It preaches strength, not weakness, and that is exactly the sort of philosophy we need to pursue.

wtf I love soros now

oh so naive