Why is every great filmmaker, musician & writer a hardcore liberal?

Why is every great filmmaker, musician & writer a hardcore liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpUqpLh0iRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't spell "Hollywood" without "expensive cocaine habits administered by Jewish managers who keep them as indebted slaves"

>great filmaker

pic unrelated I hope

Good luck getting a gig in hollywood if youre not part of the leftist machine.

You don't even get a chance for publicity if you're not liberal

Dig deeper for musicians and authors. There are some based ones hidden out there

>"Director Rabbi, I don't think it's right to drug and molest child actors on the casting couch"
>"What are you a racist conservative, goy?"
>"N-No sir..."

>great

Not every great filmmaker.

Empathy (needed to write compelling characters)+ lack of grounded civic education is a perfect recipe for collectivist authoritarian worldviews.

because the inherent nepotism at play in those fields ensures that (((they))) only promote people who share their political ideas

because they've never had to do a real days work in their life

They get blacklisted if they don't suck jew cock

He's cool, but he was also a big star worldwide before he started directing. Ignoring him would have been a stupid thing to do financially. Besides, his political views were probably not even clear back then.

You have to appeal to the masses.

Stims make you right wing

Because liberals is a better market than conservatives.
Liberals are easily susceptive.

They aren't, they just pretend to be.

You get blacklisted in the entertainment industry if you come out as right-wing/republican.

So all of them have to pretend to be liberals.

>TL;DR they have their head up their ass
They are rich and by that they become detached from the average Joe because they never really interact.
Then they get caught up with feels and theory. Communism sounds great to most until they realize beyond the surface of helping people and into the reality of it where it makes income inequality and other issues they're trying to fix worse.

Beyond Hollywood primarily being liberal and making it difficult for conservatives to make headway in the "artist" world, I believe there are a few factors that lead to conservatives in general worldwide being less likely to be high end artists.

1. Conservatives tend to believe in a direct approach and simplicity. Art, by nature, is supposed to be abstract to an extent. I think this also means that more liberal people tend to want to express themselves through art and expression while conservatives express themselves through action.

2. Conservatives tend to choose more "practical" routes of work, which art is not. Hard labor, business, electricians etc. Liberals tend to want to be actors, artists, or people who are in general publicly admired for being themselves.

3. Colleges, where art is taught, are overwhelmingly liberal. They tend to draw people that aren't overly political into being liberal because it's easier to just say everything is fine and not have any convictions.

There are other factors but I think those are the key ones.

PTA is not a liberal. You got any proof?

All i've heard him ever say about politics is "They're all the same."

Because they're leftist first, and since it goes hand in hand with being a liberal, they become one as well.
All artistic positions are high-risk, since art and its value is subjective. You either become a hit and make it big, or you don't. But through the entire journey you want papa government's financial security, so you're a leftist out of self interest.

Because they're the people best suited to creating fantasy.

>do you see a monkey walking around with clothes or a fish swimming with a wetsuit?
The epitome of how liberals create arguments.

Yeah I wear clothes because of society not because I'll die from the cold weather.

The real question is why conservatives and the right-wing have co-opted so many retarded beliefs as their own.

The reason PTA isn't some evangelical climate-change denying white supremacist isn't because he's a liberal.

Really you're just confusing intelligence with liberalism and humanism here. Which says more about your own beliefs than it does Steven Spielberg's.

The conditions that give rise to great filmmakers also give rise to hardcore liberal thinking.

>liberals
>fantasy
>tolkien, father of fantasy, traditional catholic
BTFO

>tfw conservative filmmaker
who else /no shot/ here

All art is propaganda.

hair hair
I am writing a script tho.
I am also bald.

Because racists are close minded

You have to be a liberal to get in and stay in, basically.

Those who came out conservative are usually forced out or limited.

In short, (((they))) want you to be degenerate and spread degeneracy in whatever medium you're in. Because (((they))) are degenerates and (((they))) seek the destruction of people who are not like (((them))).

GOTO

Are most of the people in the film-making business liberal?

I'd assume so, I'm asking because I'm thinking of going to Full Sail next year for the MFA in film-making.

Great is relative. Someone may seem great one day and then another they can turn into Hitler

because most people that go watch stupid entertainment dressed up as 'art' (movies) are young

young people are mostly liberal retards

most directors are pedophiles too

youtube.com/watch?v=QpUqpLh0iRw

I think every classical musician and most pre-modern artists knew exactly what was going on. Even some black musicians before widespread civil rights (e.g. Howling wolf) were somewhat aware of how the worl worked.

holy fuck this guy his autistic

I'm still hoping that one day someone will make a sci-fi adventure with as much horror and intrigue as Wasteland, Fallout 1 and 2.

Show a world with no easy answers. Vicious people fighting against each other, and the nasty violence shown in graphic detail. Realistic psychological reactions to trauma and plenty of futurist dystopian societies.

A movie that would try to earn an NC 17 but probably have to be released as Unrated.

That would require an AnCap director though.