Donald Sutherland Says He's 'Ashamed' of Being a 'White Male'

youtube.com/watch?v=zGzLIv819gc

informationliberation.com/?id=55847

>Helen Mirren came up to me on the set and....she said, ‘You are the most privileged person on Earth’....I said, ‘How can you say that?’ And she said, ‘You are a white male.’

>There’s no reply. I was ashamed. I was stunned. And I have gotten more ashamed.

>It's interesting to realize that you are seen as an integral part of a group that many of whom are mendacious, misogynist, of bigots, racists, and it's appalling.”

>I have a wife, I have a daughter, I have a daughter-in-law and a granddaughter. What do I say to them? What do I say to them? Their women’s rights have gone, you know? The environment has gone, minimum pay has gone.

>What do I say to them? How do I – you know, I can only say one thing, I am a Canadian. And that's what I am.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HD2N0WRMsKc
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-is-a-political-allegory-tease-writers-946638
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Course he did. What a faggot

He looks like he's on a fucking trial.

>being called priviledged by a multimillionaire actress
>there's no reply
What a retarded cuck.

>Their women’s rights have gone, you know

"Women's rights" purely means abortion now, doesn't it? It's deeply disturbing to me that being able to kill your children is the most important thing to these women.

and divorce

>My body, my rules. Your alimony mones.

Is that the dictator from the The Hunger Games movies?

Yes.

Is this the father from Six Degrees of Separation?

That dweeb. Banned an entire film set from smoking because he's """allergic""" to cigarette smoke and the spineless production team went along with it.

>another hollywood cuck bending over backwards for a bankrupt inane ideology

just another day

Do these Hollywood actors have a clause in their contract which says they have to shill for the Jew and the Democrat party?

maybe he should focus more of being a good father because his son is a alcoholic moron

>When your frontal lobe suddenly stops working

>Helen Mirren
>A SJW rethoric now

dropped.

>tfw she was a russian noble's descendant and refused to have kids

Feels bad man, her genes will never be in other girl.

shamefur dispray. he should kill himself and end his shame.

It's just proof that women go insane if they don't have chidren.

Hahaha

The last time I saw that guy was at the end of Hunger Games 4 being publicly executed by a horde of angry multiculturalists

And now in an interview about being ashamed for being white

This crap is not over.
How do you stop it americans?
Liberals are doubling down on their fanaticism, much like radical Islam.

I never liked those 2 losers.

I'm a bit suspicious here..when he was alive he was quite redpilled type.I'd say he was just pandering to someone as part of the job

gayest shit i ever saw

Great. More cucks coming out of the closet.

He probably feels that way, looking at those judgmental black faces.

>I can only say one thing, I am a Canadian. And that's what I am.

yep

Yes

lól

You have to forgive them, they were brainwashed and bullshitted into political correctness. Look what happened to charlton heston when he refused to bow to the loony left wing. The loony left are weak minded followers. Teach them how to speak the truth again

>hollywood elite hates white people news at 10

youtube.com/watch?v=HD2N0WRMsKc

i bet his son isn't as cucked as he is

That is a shame to...

he is

pfft.. only the scandinavians are the true white.. everyone else are fake niggers jews arabs gooks.

Is this the guy that drove the tank in Kelly's Heroes?

Lol no normal people are ashamed of being white. The further the left pushes this the more unelectable they become.

Yes.

It will just drive more people to us, all this self hate propaganda. Normies don't like it and it will only become more mainstream during the Trump presidency. It takes a special kind of cuck to live his life apologizing for what he is.

>Liberals are doubling down on their fanaticism, much like radical Islam.
but that's perfect, as they get even more radical 'muh white privilege' will turn into 'kill whitey' no normal person can subscribe to this, especially no white person, why vote a party that takes a shit on me every chance it gets.

You can also show pretty easily what disgusting hypocrites people like Sutherland are, if he is that ashamed of his privilege, then he should give all his excess wealth, which he obviously only got because of said privilege, to his beloved minorities. Of course he won't do something like that, since he isn't really ashamed at all really and just telling these reporters what they want to hear, he is an actor after all.

I'm ashamed that these type of spineless, self-hating limp-wristed cowards are white.

>Helen Mirren accusing anyone of privilege
LOL

The nose knows

>pay gap meme

only beady anglos are white.

Oh, so he could stand up to a dozen of people, but not to some gay ass weak idiot bitch. What an immensely cucked faggot.

Why would anyone care what this random actor thinks

Why are these people still given so much voice when their opinions don't matter to anyone

Because a lot of people know who this faggot is. That's the only reason.

I always thought he looked feminine, btw.

Well then suicide you fucking faggot.

and yet more proof they shouldn't vote.

>The last time I saw that guy was at the end of Hunger Games 4 being publicly executed by a horde of angry multiculturalists

He probably thought that he deserved it for being a fucking white male.

I'm going to go to Japan and accuse people of having asian privilege.

Act low test, get cucked like the rest.

These delusional celebrity millionaire narcissists from their gated communities will be the death of western civilization.

Dad is going senile. Time to put you in a home, pops.

by being even more pol.

ERMAGERD ARE YOU KIDDING MEH ?! U ARE WHAIT MELE :OOOOO !!

when we put all these deceivers and liars into workcamps?

WHY AM I A MONSTER

He's also Jack Bauer's dad.

I hate this shit.

We didn't vote for Hillary not because she was a woman, but because she was corrupt and killed Bernie and thought us millennials were still going to fall in line with her manipulative plan.

Right?

Patrick is smart enough to stay out of political debate.

Do actors not even think a little bit about the movies they play in?

He was literally in an allegory for this Stasi/Stalinist/SJW dystopia, yet he still become one of the pod people IRL.

I cannot understand why this privilege bullshit is so much trimmed on race. The biggest privilege this guy has is money and fame. There is racism, but that doesn't magically make anything easy for white men. If you are a white man and you are struggling, these people will see you as a loser in more than one way. Couldn't be successful, despite being a fucking white male.

Sometimes I wonder if these people intentionally attack white people, so that they become more racist under their indentity politics.

I'm not white, but it hurts to watch this bullshit.

>You are the most privileged person on Earth

Does white privileged exist in China, India, Iran, Somalia? I didnt realize it was world-wide, especially in countries where whites are a despised minority

John Voight and Clint Eastwood are
the only old manly guys in Holywood.

What the fuck is wrong with him? In what world are white people the most racist and sexist? They're literally the least which is also why they're getting fucked.

They're just making sure that Trump is re-elected in 2020, user. That type of rhetoric from the left is what made him president in the first place. They've double down on their insanity, it's amazing to watch.

Someone put this faggot put of his whte misery plix

What? I walk up to random colleagues and rate them by priviledge all the time...
It's become somewhat of an ice breaker.

it actually does
white people are valued everywhere because people notice that their leadership and work ethic brings prosperity to everyone around them

he legit gotta have mental issues if he got pushed into thinking he's evil because he was born white.

at what point does the money train end though? can they truly finance 4-8 years of propaganda when they have already alienated so many of their viewers/readers?

White women are WAY more 'privileged' than white men.

It's a perfect illustration of their insanity and delusion that they love to harp on men of their same race to obfuscate their inherent ease in going through life

>I cannot understand why this privilege bullshit is so much trimmed on race. The biggest privilege this guy has is money and fame.

race, gender, etc. distract from class, which, as you say, is the nexus of privilege.

>actor from Jew-run Hollywood hates whites

Wow. It's fucking nothing

It's gonna be interesting to see how the mainstream media and the entertainment industry will adapt to the Trump presidency. I predict that they'll become even more cancerous.

So he should kill himself and be done with it.

Pete Campbell was a proto-cuck

>Donald McNichol Sutherland, OC (born 17 July 1935)[1] is a Canadian actor
>Canadian
a fucking leaf

Somebody has to do something about these goddamn Canadians!

Disappointing, I've always liked him

Me too. feels bad

He took a straight check instead of a percentage on animal house. What a salty old dumb faggot.

>being this impressionable
he's secretly in love with Mirren isn't he

Also, don't forget about this one.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-is-a-political-allegory-tease-writers-946638

>In the wake of this week's U.S. election, the symbol of Star Wars' Rebellion had been adopted by many fans protesting the victory of Donald Trump — and now, two of the writers of next month's Rogue One: A Star Wars Story have referenced the relationship between that movie and the current political reality on social media.

>Chris Weitz tweeted the following Friday morning: "Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization." Gary Whitta, the original writer on the project, responded in kind, tweeting: "Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women."

Avoid Kike Wars at all costs.

goddamn it im proud to be white/european there is nothing they can do to take that away from me

>A fucking white male self-flagellating in front of two womyn and a monkey.

The ride hasn't ended yet.

>Their women’s rights have gone, you know?

Would be too if I were him

Kiefer should've aborted him.

That Helen mirren is a total fucking cunt

or, you know, the killing festival that happens every year

Is this the actor from "Poor little white boy?"

>tfw Kelly's Heroes was one of my favorite movies as a kid
>tfw Oddball had to go full fucking self-hating cuck
At least Eastwood is still based

>tfw Oddball had to go full fucking self-hating cuck

Too many of them negative waves man

>Their women’s rights have gone, you know? The environment has gone

ok

I think that critical thought isn't one of their talents. It is a strange mix--like Orwell being a commie.

I can't say much for Somalia but I can vouch the other three cultures all worship white people and will take your word for meaning more.

If you asked him what he thought that movie was about, what do you think he would say?