This was kinda....dumb

This was kinda....dumb

He looked cool, though. Shame the toys were shit.

Prime could of been an amazing show if the writing and plot ideas weren't so stupid.

if they took that design, got rid of the ugly rock texture and called it Cyclonus or Scourge it would have worked a lot better, keep Unicron as a planet and have him work through minions

even dumber that this inspired that stupid twist in the last knight.

considering this show was made to promote and be inspired by the movies, that means the movies inspire itself.
bayformers confirmed for a regurgitating shit eating shitfest

>keep Unicron as a planet
His Cybertron mold was a great toy. The bio made his tank altmode work, plus it could references G1 if a writer wants to.

atleast the toy had a cool mountain head altmode

Wish we got that in the states! Freaking Hasbro thinking something that complicated transforming wouldn't be bought.

Then you have fucking shit taste, prime was kino

m8, that's not at all why they didn't bring it over

I'm actually kinda glad the movies have been taking inspiration from other series even if they aren't very good. Lockdown was great.

Here's another Earthformer

Yeah brother, Prime and RID were the best!

And another!

>RID
Kill yourself, that show is an afront to prime and the franchise in general

Good joke, I laughed.

They sold more complicated. I think its more to do with it not fitting in their ever-so-important size class budget, as well as the fact that Unicron wasn't featured much in the show and the whole transformation was pretty stupid and a glorified fanmode. All that, and the last expensive Unicron toy they released shelfwarmed for ages.

Dude if you wanna give Prime a bad name you shouldn't come on so strong, people are gonna realize what you're doing pretty quickly

In all honesty I like RiD more than Prime, mainly because RiD succeeds more at being the show its trying to be, than Prime did at what it was trying to be. I will say Prime was better.

Too bad it did wonders for the franchise, introduced lots of new characters, and was the first show since Beast Machines to not be canceled and allowed to end normally.
But if you didn't like it that's okay.

>>In all honestly I like RID more then Prime
>>I will say Prime was better

Al-Alright...

This image is right, RIDs got better with each new season, it wasn't consistent at all!

I'll be honest, I actually really liked the idea that Unicron ended up as the Earth's core and that Humans were basically his organic hellspawn.

The show just handled it really bad.

>dragster Kickback toy never ever

>and that Humans were basically his organic hellspawn.
the use of the word progeny was FIGURATIVE

You can hate RID all you want but some of the designs including this one not getting toys is the biggest fucking shame of all.
A racecar that turns into a giant grasshopper? I would have fucking bought that!

>liking juvenile shit like fart jokes and bad animation
Congratulations you outed yourself as a retard. All RID fans must hang from the oak for lowering the franchise to this level after years of good shows

Yes we get it

Yes, which is part of the reason I thought the show handled it badly. Would have been so much cooler if the Blood of Unicron had somehow been inadvertently responsible for our rise as the apex species.

Go home /toy/ you're drunk.

don't forget subway snake

I bet you hate Rescue Bots too.

and bus rhino

Or Jim Cummings crab

He got a budget toy

And were you happy with that

God I wish he got a toy

Of course I hate a dumb preschool show that stole attention and funding from something better. Fuck that show

Did you know it lasted longer than G1 and is getting a sequel?

IDW said they wanted to use Thunderhoof but couldn't cause he was in a kids cartoon. I wonder if they're gonna use him now.

Leave it to tikes that eat there own snot to support absolute garbage like that. This is why i fucking hate how transformers are getting raped ever since bayformers

Better than anything beast machines tried to do at least.

Jew Octopus seems impossible to get a toy

Isn't this missing a few

>Italy larger than Emu Land
>Emu Land larger than AIDS Continent
>Contiguous United States larger than a 3/5ths cross section of the Earth

>tape deck robot larger than a tape deck

So did they somehow evacuate the earth? Or are we just pretending that this wouldn't destroy all life on the planet?

all life on the planet was dead already

>largest member of the faction and team leader turns into a handgun that needs someone else to operate it

Just be glad they didn't go with their original plan to make him Skywarp

Prime had some pretty great toys.

I like that Steeljaw and the Polar bear are the same models but still different cars somehow.

Transformers vs GI Joe is the best Transformers continuity

Surprised that Botcon never tried to revive this idea, like they did with the Oilmaster mold, but with Starscream instead of Skywarp
But that Galvatron/Megatron triple changer does look interesting though on the other hand.

There always seems to be one hyper angry Primeposter in these threads whose anger over losing Prime outshines whatever joy he may have had when watching it.

its a shitposter from toy who doesnt even actually care about the show

bump

>the virgin Funpub fanfiction
>the chad Scioli madnesspiece

I hope they get to soon.

I love Thunderhoof.

It's Scioli, we don't gotta explain shit.

>hurr ill dismiss anyone i dont like by calling them a shitposter whos not a true fan
No true scotsman fallacy, RID shitter

Man, as I grow older my interest in Transformers grows more and more nostalgia based, I become less interested in anything new and pretty much only buy toys that are at least re imaginings of old characters, but I have to admit this is exactly the kind of thing I would have loved as a kid, meanwhile I got Armada which just bored me and lead to me tapping out of Transformers for quite some time

The line is essentially beast wars approached from the opposite direction, but with less heads for arms

Why is New Zealand the crotch?

Transformers was always being raped since the 80s.

All Bay did was remove the condom.

Because he wishes he could fuck sheep

I'd prefer it if the next TF series aimed towards the older kids had the 13 Primes be heralds to 12 Primus and Unicron level god/planets.