This is the guy the dems want to run in 2020

>this is the guy the dems want to run in 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=B9NUhSJwNCs

anything but a white male huh

Who is this? Malcolm X 2.0?

It's amazing, the left is literally having a self destructive tantrum right now and I hole it never stops. They are doubling down on everything that lost them the election.

They have to rotate through all the minorities, sexual orientations and gender identities, give everyone their turn, before they can support a heterosexual white male again.

>Ellison was the first Muslim to be elected to the U.S. Congress, and along with André Carson of Indiana, is one of two Muslims now serving in Congress.[2] He is also the first African American elected to the House from Minnesota.[3]

What is with Minnesota? They love Somalis apparently too. It's like anywhere in the world where there are Germanic people or their descendants, they just want to worship Muslims, it's fucking mind-boggling.

>They are doubling down on everything that lost them the election.
This. Their arrogance knows know bounds. They want to continue with the identity politics. Do they think white people are going anywhere in 4 years?

>electing this black 'tard as president

Atleast Barrack was well-spoken and relatively intelligent.
The Dems should stick with Bernie. He's their best shot and I honestly would consider voting for him.

Bernie's too old, he'd be almost 80.

Elizabeth Warren's pretty popular and she's basically a female Bernie.

Nobody here in MN like Ellison. The only reason he gets elected is because his district is the heart of the Somali area of Minneapolis, and they vote for a fellow Muslim

>Bernie the Cuck in the background again

half of Sup Forums doesn't even care

>he seems like a good guy

that was from the last thread the last time this was posted. people didn't learn anything from the last time we elected a black muslim for president. fucking hate this country, the people are so retarded and it's the ultimate multicultural hell

This guy comes off like a black supremacist

He will never unite the Democratic party

Joe Biden was their best pick and he didn't run because of his son's death.

Bernie did absolute dog shit with blacks.

They either need Michelle, Ophra or Cyborg Biden.

Do they want to lose?

At least he's open about his bullshit, doesn't pretend to be everything he's not like the HNIC does

Besides, he looks like Shaun King if Shaun King were actually black.

>muslim

So okay, what's their strategy? Who's gonna flip the states needed to win for them and what are those states?

Hispanics in southern states may actually go 40-60 or 50-50 instead of typical 30-70 in favour of dems because of religion alone, so places like Florida are out of their reach.

I assume that they'll try to get back rust belt and get NC on their side but the question is, can they do this? If Trump won't fail completely(and it seems that he won't), then rust belt will be still on the republican side, just as well as NC. If Trump will deport sizeable amount of illegals in states where ID isn't required to vote then they may even lose Nevada and Minnesota. So what's their strategy, again? Hoping that black people will vote this time around?

The progressives have to get the nigger vote in SC, etc. during primaries if they want to take over the DNC

they don't want him to run for prez, they want him as the head of the DNC.
He is retarded.

muslim nigger part two.

Isn't this guy Nation of Islam and not muslim (mainstream)?

It's hilarious, they are emulating Brexit and the Labour party.

Holy fucking shit the parallels here.

>they need another Obama

What the fuck, Paco? Do you really think another Obama has any chance?

So much for Dem insider user's theory of a nationalistic Dem candidate.

>30 seconds in
>insults interviewer
>dat guilt trip rhetoric

Oh sweet Kek, PLEASE make it so.

As a resident of Minnesota, I couldn't agree more.

On the bright side, there are jobs here.

Why does ppl on the left always scream and shout and can never stay on subject?

The Dem party is pretty much done

just watch these next 4 years, the Rep party is going to tare then down so hard, they wont have power, and the powers they are allowed will be steadily reduced

Rep controls every branch of government aka they control the country

They will run that closet homo, Cory Booker or Julian Castro.

postea tu pene

She will never get donors. Business hates her since she wants to regulate like fuck. Especially wallstreet.

what an embarassment, acting like a petulent child and literally going 'nuh uh you are'

Like... I really don't see Americans voting for a Muslim.

*again

When he was younger.
He isn't anymore though.

>The logic in thinking THIS guy will bring back white, working class Democrats!

Liberals.

Anyway we can tear him down now before he gets close?

>Elizabeth Warren
Shlomo go and stay go

>Its a boricua finds another boricua on Sup Forums and gets sexually excited episode

plz plz plz Kek make this happen

So he's a bean pie nigga?

You can post yours too.

If they had any sense they would run a Mexican candidate
That would boil my blood but it would get thier asses to the polls
>Having to worry about foreign invaders voting for thier ethnic interests
Fuck this gay earth

everyone said that about republicans

things can turn really fast, America is headed for another financial crisis and I hope Trump plays it right and blames Obama and Yellen (because they're to blame)

just run a goddamn primary and don't award 500 superdelegates off the bat jesus, it's not that hard. It's a contest, not a coronation.

You got to be fucking kidding me. I would have voted for Hillary but this son of a bitch is a real Muslim. Unlike Obama. Please ffs I hope American people are not that stupid. Hope Trump does a good job and will be reelected if that is the alternative. Religion is cancer and the biggest cancer of them all by far is Islam.

republicans are going to run this country for the next 100 years

They don't go anywhere, but more hispanics will have come in 4 years.

That faggot is a muslim

Wont work

Landslide

Isn't this faggot from the Minnesota DFL?

What a cuck

All this nigger is going to do is drive the Dems further left and alienate the voters even more. The Libs are soooo self destructive!!!

I don't think either party is good at looking into the future. When Hispanics become the majority of the minority groups what makes them think they will work with blacks and muslims? With this new found power they can go off on their own and fight the blacks and muslims. In return Hispanics will become the new boogie man to hate from Democrats because whites are now practically powerless and gone.

Your attitude is the kind of arrogance that caused the liberal elite to dismiss Trump and sabotage their own prospects.

Sort of, he, like Malcom X, is another American Black Muslim, i,e, a black activist that think christianity is a invention of the whie devil made to keep us brothers down, even though Mohammed was a white guy.

That's where the whole "ancient black super civilization" things comes from.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

holy shit he is retarded

>dems try to emulate trump campaign with this jive talkin "no nonsense" muslim
>forget that literally everyone hates uppity niggers

gg

I feel like they'll be able to find plenty of references to him saying we deserved 9-11, we need to understand Jihadists, we need to understand the Muslim brotherhood

>Far lefty
>Muslim.

Sure let trump win even more states.

If he was Nation of Islam he'll need to make one hell of a showing of rejecting them because that's just a straight up sinker against Jews and moderate whites.

Yeah, they seem to be pulling the Corbyn effect for sure. Political wilderness to excess. I could see a reverse of 2008-2015 going on for the democrats where they cant' get the presidency and try for lower offices, senate and house and so on.

>muslim

Trump 2020 confirmed. When will they get that white people do not want muslims?

>what are voter laws
its done mate. Like DONE DONE.

As long as the faggot never trumpers and liberals do not team up against Trump. Watch and see, I am willing to bet the all the butt hurt faggots that lost this election like the neocons, libs, ((())), MSM will do their best to sink Trump before the 2018 midterms. Fuck its been just a week since the election and Trump is not even sworn in and (((they))) are saying the world is ending!!!

This was one of the guys Hatchetman mentioned though.

I've been to Minneapolis twice. Everyone I've come across hates those dirty sub-humans. I don't get it...

>shitty sound
>ad hominem in first sentence
>'say it again'
>he doesn't
2020 is in the bag already