Trump term

OK Sup Forums, call it early!

How long do you give Trump in the job? How will he leave office?

ded

2 terms

Honestly with his 'alpha' personality combined with his sage knowledge of everything, how can there be any conflict?

2 terms, but the second one will be a hard fight so we need to keep redpilling during his first term

8 years.

Depends on how long the left pushes identity politics to guilt white people. If the MSM doesn't adapt then it'll be 2 terms unless he fucks up harder than Bush.

MSM? I'm not familiar/

8 years

Witnessed!

Oh shi

nice

D*bs don't deceive

Mainstream Media. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, (Fox to some extent).

8 years and he will be remembered as the best pres in a long time.

>How will he leave office?
Wearing a Made America Great Again hat

8 years. He'll go down as one of the greatest. In 45 years or so he'll be on mt rushmore.

>How long do you give Trump in the job?
4 days
>How will he leave office?
disgrace

drompf is finished

DELET THIS

So are you saying the left will want to adapt if it wants any hope of traction? It's current model (identity politics) is dead?

They painted Trump as the most sexist, racist, bigoted human being on the planet and he still won. Now they're trying to guilt-trip white people for voting for Trump and blame all of the anti-Trump riots on Trump. Identity politics may not be completely dead, but if that's all they got, then they'll just lose again.

Remember, they have 4 years of a Trump presidency to embolden their people and use to recruit more to their ranks. Electing Trump was nice, but it helps us as much as it help them in the long run.

Trump was elected because the left overreached. Electing Trump was us overreaching. We can't get complacent.

he said he doesnt like the fed, like abe and jfk, he said he wants to unite the country, like abe and jfk, so i assume he will be lone gunmaned

>his sage knowledge of everything
Even a leppo man knows more about the world than this guy

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Emperor will probably leave after 8 years, when everything is already done.

Also remember that most of the MSM is barely afloat for selling their credibility for Hillary. If they don't change tactics then they could disappear before the next election.

One term

Will leave office in infamy

I wonder what liberal will take the blame should such an event occur? Obama?

He'll probably do one full term. But I don't believe he will run for reelection.

>reelection
Implying...lmao

2 terms, last days of his office ridden with scandals as the Leftist Demagogue throw lie after lie to prove that at least one would stick well enough to prove his presidency is a failure.

A humble water filter salesman saves the day by tirelessly debunking every accusation.

You know, the White House is going to have a lot more skulls of dead liberal cucks in it after 8 years.

hes staying there for gud

michelle does have really broad shoulders and big hands.

4 years because the crybullies and snowflakes will rally hard against Trump.

He'll be assassinated in the summer of 2017 because of Mike "Fuck Blacks and LGBT" Pence

I give him 1 year and someone is going to kill him for either changing his stance on some policies or just a random liberal. The American people voted for certain policies if he can't decide what policy to take on what issue he should have kept his mouth shut.

not unusual for a man

2 terms. The Dems won't change their strategy in 2020 and Trump will win yet again

Mudará a constituição e ficará lá até morrer.

That's because she's a nigger.

that's a bit racist man

OH WHAT A LOVELY KEK

Someone will assassinate him. Maybe Don Jr., too. But they will Make Funerals Great Again.

I think he knows this too, which is why he had that look on his face when they announced he won. He knew it was a death sentence, and it was very fucking nigh.

8 months
assassination by gunshot (liberals don't push for gun control anymore)

rich coming from the guy who allowed his government to import hostile foreign colonist into his country

But... Still a nigger tho

I see it too. He'll be JFK 2.0

I give him 15 years after we take the country back and put the left in FEMA camps. Then Trump jr or Eric, maybe even Ivanka another 20 years.

By then we,ll be on other planets and it won't just be America but the entire earth federation.