Explain yourselves

Explain yourselves

I've never seen anyone make that claim.

Me too.

>correlation = causation

Pajeet pls

Sweden and France are barely reaching the replacement rare (2 babies per couple) and that's not thanks to whites, that's thanks to thousands of muslims imported that get gibsme for havi g 4+ children.

>Every single one of those birth rates are below replacement
>Using a "muh" meme
Kill yourself

over a billion of you... i don't know what the fuck we are going to do about you. .....

Gommunism

>southern europe
>traditional values
HAH

>all the countries with shitskins
>all the countries with angsty shitskins

Newfags

Can someone please explain to me why the following countries have low birth rates?

>Romania - 1.2
>Poland - 1.3
>Bosnia - 1.3
>Slovakia - 1.4
>Hungary - 1.4
>Macedonia - 1.4
>Ukraine - 1.5
>Serbia - 1.5
>Croatia - 1.5
>Bulgaria - 1.5
>Armenia - 1.6
>Czech Republic - 1.6
>Montenegro - 1.6
>Slovenia - 1.6

Those countries are pretty patriarchal/conservative/traditional and have so far been sheltered from feminism. So, why such a marxist-tier fertility rate?

Could it be that feminism has nothing to do with it?? I still think feminism is responsible for low birth rate in the richest countries of the world but how do I counter when a cuck argues:
>No, user, feminism has nothing to do with low birth rates..look at eastern europe!

Most of the countries on top have more Mudslime than the countries below.

That post just screams cherry-picking.

Women on all of those countries work and also economy is shit and sustaining 2-3 kids is not easy.

Women can only stay at home if the average man earns enough to sustain a household by himself, which tends to be uncommon.

Feminist has a marginal effect (ie: radical feminists never/rarely reproduce)

based polack in england know what is up.

i was born in ukraine and my family had to emigrate to be able to raise me and my sister.
father is an engineer and mother is a doctor.
like how the fuck can you have more than 2 children if even what is supposed to be "high paying jobs" cant provide enough money to raise two children?

pic related is me
>ib4 you are not white.

Communists send the first man to space/

Because whites aren't niggers and only have children when they can afford them.

Birth rates are declining, not under 1 yet

retard

oh look, this pic doesn't include, Germany, Japan, the US and Canada. How convenient

>dat spazztica

the poorest countries in the world have the highest birth rates by far

Swedish, Norwegian and French birth rates are probably high from all the welfare leeching shitskins.

money, money, money
do you expect us to go full nigger and make kids without money?