Invincible storytime pt. 13

In which our heroes move to space. And Kirkman does more poop jokes.

Have some comics:
mediafire.com/?oywoa715w9x17

Previous thread:

>ywn have violent sex with battlebeast or this lady alien.

Rex did nothing wrong 2bh

Didn't he get effortlessly beaten the last time he went against Thragg? I'm pretty sure Thragg just grabbed him, snapped his neck, and tossed him aside like he was nothing.

Yes. Thragg is very aware of that.

metal as fuck

metal

God, I honestly don't give too much of a shit about Thragg but I'm still considering making this my desktop wallpaper.

holy OOPS

Seeing how much damage they do to one another just in this chapter, it seems INSANE that this fight goes on for like...weeks. Even if they were to heal 100% of their injuries every time they went to sleep I wouldn't buy that they wouldn't have killed each other in like...5 hours.

So did Thragg fuck ALL these women? Or did he just like...inseminate them? Because if it's the former...Hot damn.

>ill exile him, nolan said
>there's nothing he can do

He probably fucked them all

>ywn have a harem of alien bug-waifus

Yeah like...I don't understand why you wouldn't just fucking imprison him. You don't even have to kill him.But Exile is literally the WORST punishment you could've given him. Might as well have just GIVEN him an army.

Man I'm surprised William hasn't been fucking kill yet

If they had the technology to quickly build artificial moons, how are any of those things meaningful accomplishments? Free college and universal healthcare aren't really a big deal when you have the tech to construct small planets.

I'm honestly shocked that Kirman remembers William. He's just one of those characters that just disappears because he doesn't gel with all the superheroes and Mark just...doesn't have that down to earth balancing act anymore.

Who was in the wrong here?

>Free college and universal healthcare aren't really a big deal
You don't understand politics too much, do you?

Which once again, raises the question. Why the fuck did Robot need to kill ANYONE to achieve this. It seems he was already on his way to getting most of this shit up and running. It's just drama for the sake of drama at this point.

>Casual breast feeding
My fetish.

That's a really good question actually.

When you have the resources to build artificial planets, you can easily come up with the resources to buy out the entire political system. You think big donors now have power? Imagine what someone with the resources of an entire solar system could do. The idea that Robot would need to do a violent takeover is dumb. He could just take control by owning everything.

Ok so like...I get Rex not showing up. But did no one else wanna show up to Cecil's funeral? I mean shit. It's heavily implied that Cecil had quite a community of people who liked him. They're not all dead, are they?

Why Kirkman? I know I'm supposed to hate her but I'm FULLY erect.

I agree that Robot could have easily taken over non-violently, but he couldn't just buy everything up
He would need to effectively do what he did in the flaxan dimension, slowly build up an amazing technologically superior city and convince everyone he works with to work under him instead of conquering them. He only reacted violently to the flaxans when they attacked him

It would have taken more time, sure, but why use violence?

They might be in hiding
Everyone that would have supported Cecil against robot is probably not trying to make it super known where they are
And everyone that sided with robot wouldn't go either

Remember to always castrate your political enemies before their exile.

Hell, he could have the entire world at his mercy simply by saying "Hey dicks! I have a giant cybernetic moon. I can just fly further away from the planet and flood the fucking place or I could just crash this bitch into the earth."
What could you do? You'd have to overpower his robot Army WITHOUT blowing up the moon. You can't get rid of it, and you'd be at his mercy no matter what he does with it. No one has to die.

> but he couldn't just buy everything up
Why not? The solar system contains FAR more resources than Earth does. Plus the energy requirements needed for the process of building an artificial moon means that Robot almost certainly has access to more power generation than the entire rest of humanity.

Ah yes, the Byzantine way

William doesn't know what Robot is capable of. He doesn't know the politics have changed in almost any way. He doesn't know the Earth has been conquered by someone with great powers. He just knows that suddenly the powers that be have managed to work together and figure out how to accomplish things that the Earth has needed

I love these heavy handed meta pages

Not everything is for sale, user
I mean, you could effectively run a country by offering free healthcare and cheap energy/resources, but it takes time and diplomacy in order to do that

Add this to the list of pages that went fucking nowhere

I'm glad we got some closure on this at least. It kinda sucks that these two didn't even like...keep in contact. Like as soon as they stopped fucking they just cut each other out of their lives entirely.

what about the Jews?

> Not everything is for sale, user
We live in a society where basically everything is, in fact, for sale. Money is power. Everything from food production, water treatment, power generation, information distribution, all of that can be bought. And even if you run into a particular person who isn't willing to sell, you can easily drive them out of business if you have a massive tech and resource advantage. You know, the sort of thing that you'd have if you're the one building artificial moons.

I wouldn't try to keep in contact with an ex if my current girlfriend's last relationship ended because her SO cheated on her
It's healthy that they are on good terms, but they don't have to be friends to prove that they had something
It's good that he's just checking up on her from time to time

Mark here is presented with the exact scenario with Dinosauras. A guy with great ideas but a tyrannical way of achieving it. He just needs to be around to keep him from overstepping his bounds (something he failed to do with dinosauras).
And yet Mark is gonna choose to do the opposite of that, again facilitating it to keep happening.

>Kirkman is killing this book but leaving TWD alive
End my suffering

Have these motherfuckers been fighting nonstop for literal months?

Except robot doesn't overstep his bounds because robot is robot and everything is perfect when he's in charge.

Fair enough. I guess I'm just always of the mind that. Usually when you love someone (as mark attests many times) it means y'know...you like them as a person. If you truly loved someone you shouldn't be able to just...cold turkey them out of your life like that. At this point I think Mark only likes ANYONE cuz they are hot, somewhat nice and DTF.