Who are the best posters of Sup Forums?

Who are the best posters of Sup Forums?

I find Russians highly articulate here. Same with Swiss and Dutch to a lesser extent.

Some Americans posters also are incredibly insightful. My entire opinion of their country changed after browsing Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russians are very good, i agree. And Canadians are surprisingly intelligent once they stop trolling

My opinion on the Dutch is a LOT lower once i read their retarded posts here, the Swiss sound just like i thought they would: neutral af.

Now Mexican posters surprised me a bit too, they are less friendly than i thought they would be, i guess the cartel thing really hit them.

Peruvian anons are great too.

What about us amerifat niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

yeah what about america and its posters huh?

Canadians, except for the shitposting ones.

Germans.

Merkel, Immigrants, Ahmed, Kebab, bla bla bla...

brit/pol/ is the best part of Sup Forums

You should ignore about 90% of the mexicans here. They are mostly facebook tier shitposters, specially the ones who can't properly argue and blame everything on the americans.

Russians are good and mature

Sadly Swedish posters are gay and annoying because they have a lack of balls. The meme is true, we are pussified.

Canada is very good and unfairly bullied on here

Russians are pretty good
Canadians and Germans are the worst

Japan, Mexico, and Straya are wild cards

I want to pet that cat.

It's a very handsome cat. I'd let it breed with my kitty.

>some Americans
You got that right. 90% of the people in this country are fucking retards. Also, stop kissing Russia's ass.

I wish I was the owner of this cat.

It looks like a hybrid, not a regular house cat. Probably a bengal or something.

>all this praising of Russian posters ITT

Agreed on Japan
When they're good they're polite and well reasoned and generally seek knowledge and understanding
When they're bad they're basically the American left with better bants

>nobody cares about you

I think you're nice posters, Italos
laughed my ass off when I saw that article about that black chick that became a mayor or so

I think the Croatian, Slovenian, and Estonian posters are all usually very good and quite articulate.
Belarus is based as well.

Russians

You might think I'm trolling but the best posters in my opinion are Canadians. Americans are usually pretty stupid and Australians are wannabe shitposters who laugh at each other and think they're funny.

>Some Americans posters also are incredibly insightful. My entire opinion of their country changed after browsing /pol

Has Australian shitposting gone too far? Some say yes.

Ruskies are very good, Some of my brethren are as well but most are just honestly basement dwellers that can't move anymore from the crushing weight of their fat rolls.

rollin for my main man t'yoma.

A lot Brazilians are bros.

I find Eastern Europeans are usually pretty based on here

Can't say i've noticed Russians positively, but personally i've also been positively surprised by the Poles.
Americans are so plentiful that it's hard to not find both a few of the best and the very worst among them, even if they're not positively notworthy on average.

Ruskis and most Poles are pretty gud desu

I base my entire opinion of Russians on a Russian dude I met at college

Hardcore lefty

That's because most foreigners who read English are better off than their closely related cousins.

I appreciate your recognition. Not all Brazilians are monkeys

No idea. There's idiots from all countries. I don't know if it's just one person, but bulgarians don't seem as obsessed with proving they're as white as 'us' as other people from those regions + most posts seem quite sensible.

Brits are the best posters imo. I didn't particularly like them before Sup Forums.

I value every country's opinions equally.

I like americans just because they are so easy to trigger. They actually think we are all liberals up here and don't own guns.

Canadians are probably the worst, there is 3 types of Canadian

Butthurt shitskin Canadian: Bashes Canada meanwhile they live in squalor like niggers
Butthurt american asshole licker: These ones will defend americans at all costs, they can't recognize trolling and will just suck american cock post haste.
Normal Canadian: will usually be polite and informative but gets angry when americans make fun of Canada, when angry they proceed to shitpost hardcore to cover up their hurt feelings.

But my favourite countries are all the little yuropes and islands, they interest me the most and usually have a good sense of humour.

Shitskins are ok too, when they stay in their own countries.

I like Australians, South Africans, and some Nords. The shittest posters are Canadians, British, and fucking French faggot scum.

ty

Its a black footed cat, wild species in africa

call me gay and come on and kill me now

we wont save you if russia invades

brits desu

i just assume everyone is using a VPN, and you will never know for sure

kys, we spend 2% of our GDP, we are one of five countries who does that. Trump already said in July that our contribution is sufficient enough for Estonia to be safe. It's the other balts who you shouldn't save

are you cunts in the EU?

Burgers best obv followed by russians and bongs. (((666))) are good so long as theyre not jidf.

Leafs will always be the worst.

Why do you think that?

Do Russians come out of the womb squatting?

Don't think I've seen on that doesn't do it Kek.

>godlike tier posters

russians, serbs, hungarians and non-liberal aussies.

>ok tier

fins, italians, turks and argentinians.

>shit tier

The pakis from the uk, swedes, romanians and belges.

>absolutely shit tier.

germans, canandians and fyromians.

I haven't formed an opinion on the rest.
Americans are ok i guess but they have serious liberal problem.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by Poles, Hungarians, Argentines and Serbians.

Danes are also top-tier, and Australians, Finns and Japanese are the best memers.

>My opinion on the Dutch is a LOT lower once i read their retarded posts here
That's disappointing to read.

Best I've seen are Russian and British

I've started to believe some Canadians are actually the Russians.

Nobody ever believes that one guy who posts from Japan is actually in Japan.

As far as proxies etc go, the real question is 'are we all just govt agencies talking to each other through an image board?'

For me Russians are the most level-headed and pragmatic of the posters. I also generally appreciate Brazilians. For Muslim countries, Algerians and Moroccans are usually interesting reads.

m'boi vasya

Aussies

I have used a Canadian proxy to shitpost so I can get (you)s and >a fucking leafs

>thinks he's white

xD

I appreciate the compliment but I think judging America by its posters here, positively or negatively, is useless. There's just too damn many of us.

I think both Russians and butthurt belt residents are pretty good posters.

Canadians are a malignant tumor.

>Government agencies create an internet honeypot to catch right-wing extremists.
>Accidentally meme the right-wing renaissance into existence.

Kek.

This explains a lot thank you.

You guys abuse other country flags via proxy too much that I don't know the quality of each country's posts anymore.

Fuck off CNN shill. Russia is our friend.

youve got swiss and dutch mixed up,

Australians

It's an addendum to the rule that eventually the idiots you attract by acting like idiots won't realize you're acting.

Americans never fail to amuse me, but also annoy me when, they keep using commas, in unnecessary places.
Just an observation.

Funny enough after coming here I realized why other countries dislike us.
Russians are great, as are the Japanese.
Australian posters are fairly good when not shitposting, and good shitposters.
Canadians truly do fucking suck, neutral at best when not shit posting.
Germany majorly disappointed me. I expected a lot more.
Spanish posters are cool though I disagree with them often

Rush b cyka

I really like all the Anglosphere posters. They're always the most insightful and definitely the smartest. The swiss are okay, but them anglo boys. They're something else.

I don't see you guys talk often enough. When you do, you don't say much, unless you're arguing and I just avoid those 1 v 1 arguments that take up a thread.

Fuck Austria and Fuck germanic people.

This is probably the most truthful answer on Americans. We make up so much of the board, that you get every flavor under the sun from us.

One stereotype that is very true though - we are poorly educated.

We are ofc

You'd be surprised at the amount of people that I know come here just to shitpost.

Pls don't ban us all

I love you, швйзиж шытытщp.

Russians are the niggers of white people. Can be ok, but u dont want them in ur neighborhood or city

Aussies are the best, I mostly come here to laugh at their antics.

Jap posters are #1 superstar

Canadians.

Canadians, but only the shitposting ones.

Russia, Germany, Netherlands are the most insightful in my opinion. Sweden can pretty interesting too.

Finland can be interesting when they aren't trying to be edgy.

Forgot Austria

Only the Karen posters are good.

Never read a Japan post that wasn't cute or funny.

>tfw can't banter

I might as well kill myself right now.

that cat is gorgeous but it also looks like its part bengal and part owl

I get that your post was funny but it kind of just illustrates

Almost every single Japanese post, you can tell the person speaking is intelligent.
Puts me to shame desu

>I find Russians highly articulate here

How big of a weaboo are you? Good Lord have some self respect, and quit complementing some larping american online.

I was surprised when I saw how the amount of Russians is lower on this board comparing to other well known places on the Internet and I noticed that here they often tend to write posts really worth reading. I can't really explain why it turned out to be this way on Sup Forums, and why it differs so drastically from other boards. There certainly is a reason to appreciate my countrymen here, honestly.

> My opinion on the Dutch is a LOT lower
I agree, but please keep in mind often dutch posters are either expats or immigrants and they have it pretty hard, since they need to learn more foreign compared to a regular Sup Forums poster (the language of the country they live in + English), while the, say, intelligence (speaking more correctly, the ability to build up complicated statements) tend to fall when you are expressing your thoughts in a language you know poorly.

>Germans.
Nah they are pretty bad posters and they offend people without any reasons.

This.

>most Poles are pretty gud desu
Poles are extremely butthurt-driven on any board. Same as Germans, they offend people a lot and it's very hard to have even a somewhat interesting conversation with them. Also, a lot of them are pretty dumb (wouldn't call them retarded since they aren't really that bad).

Not a weaboo at all, I think my country is great. Just that Japan fits its stereotype of intelligence.

Yeah, I guess I am a retard not assuming that was a proxy post.

Clog wogs are seriously some of if not the worst posters on Sup Forums. I don't even understand why they would even be that way unless it is some kind of ascended form of shitposting.

>Sup Forums hates diversity
>is probably the most diverse place in the world
really makes you think huh

You see, diversity is different cultures appreciating each other from afar. Diversity isn't blending every culture and people into a vague brown blob because George Soros wants more shekels.

This. That's a nice fuckin kitty right there

Mass immigration leads to homogenisation, while nationalism preserves cultural pluralism

I am fascinated by all cultures, even African and Middle Eastern ones, I just don't want them encroaching on my own culture

Middle easterners except for Turkey.